Unpacking the baggage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Shokkou

Noobs!? Is being MLG 420_xXx_Pro an exclusively Pacifican privilege as well?!

I'm not sure. Ask Pacifica. I'm not in Pacifica in case that wasn't clearly obvious enough.

(Actually, I just like repping IRON because it's the new thing. I'm totally a member of Pacifica and thrive off Invicta proletariat blood)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: If I haven't put OOC in front of it and it's in this thread... it is a joke. I get it OOCly. This is all a joke. Thank you for making a mixed reply that I can't properly respond to ICly though. :v)

What of the people who profit off the advantages passed on to them by those who committed the atrocities? They are not blameless in taking what was wrongfully pillaged in the first place.

What advantages does the average Pacifican have due to the atrocities commited 7 years ago?

Being MLG 420_xXx_Pro and having working block buttons... that's two apparrently.

OK. You should go back to making tin foil hat for everyone. They're pretty nice hats. :facepalm: :awesome: :psyduck: :frantic:

PS: Invicta, where do you get these people?

OK. You should go back to making tin foil hat for everyone. They're pretty nice hats. :facepalm: :awesome: :psyduck: :frantic:

PS: Invicta, where do you get these people?

Clearly a better place than IRON gets theirs.

:frantic:

Edited by Redezra

No, also irrelevant. Don't dodge the question: 

What advantages do you believe the average NPOer has? 

How is it irrelevant? In order to understand the position of privilege the oppressors now hold, it is important to examine the historical context that led them to that position. The infrastructure they now enjoy was built on genocide. There's no way around that.

No, also irrelevant. Don't dodge the question: 

What advantages do you believe the average NPOer has? 

They have me watching their back. Game over.. insurmountable advantage. Okay. I agree with the OP... Pacificans are in fact over-privileged. My ego no longer allows me to disagree. Unfortunately the solution requires me changing AAs and that's just never going to happen.

I am a racist. I am a red teamer. I was born to awesome to compete fairly with the world and thus need restraint. Please! Someone! Place me in chains and drag me away I can no longer stand how over privileged I am be being me! The guilt... it is unbearable!

Thread now has theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwELajFteTo

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Well, I hope Invicta keeps keeping the likes away from us. We have higher standards here...

If you're playing golf, maybe.

Otherwise it's a rather sobering experience, walking among the CN commoners. Eugh, I think I'll need a shower.

Edited by Redezra

They have me watching their back. Game over.. insurmountable advantage. Okay. I agree with the OP... Pacificans are in fact over-privileged. My ego no longer allows me to disagree. Unfortunately the solution requires me changing AAs and that's just never going to happen.

I am a racist. I am a red teamer. I was born to awesome to compete fairly with the world and thus need restraint. Please! Someone! Place me in chains and drag me away I can no longer stand how over privileged I am be being me! The guilt... it is unbearable!

Thread now has theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwELajFteTo

One of the privileged decides to make jokes about their oppression when they can't deny the truth any longer. What a surprise.

Edited by Shokkou

Pacifica oppressing people or not? I have no strong feelings either way, but I must praise the OP for effort and results. Thank you.

(By the time I was at page 4 or 5 I was already thinking of RV. Then I saw that RV himself had showed up and paid homage to this man's style. :) Funny, thanks to both.)

One of the privileged decides to make jokes about their oppression when they can't deny the truth any longer. What a surprise. Blocked.

Give it a rest.
You clearly don't know how to properly use a forum. You should leave this place and never return. If not for your own sake, for the sake of your alliance that you are making look so terrible right now.

Pacifica oppressing people or not? I have no strong feelings either way, but I must praise the OP for effort and results. Thank you.

(By the time I was at page 4 or 5 I was already thinking of RV. Then I saw that RV himself had showed up and paid homage to this man's style. :) Funny, thanks to both.)

They are, and it has been more insidious now than ever before as the system of their oppression - which they built over many years - is now all but invisible to most. I appreciate your support, and hope that my work will convince you of the institutional oppression before it is too late.

(OOC: RV has always had an IC persona I've enjoyed seeing. I'm glad lulz were had.  :)  )

Edited by Shokkou

Give it a rest.
You clearly don't know how to properly use a forum. You should leave this place and never return. If not for your own sake, for the sake of your alliance that you are making look so terrible right now.

I dunno, there's one person making their alliance look bad right now, and they go by a name that starts with F and ends with ox fire

I dunno, there's one person making their alliance look bad right now, and they go by a name that starts with F and ends with ox fire

On the contrary. I make my alliance look spiffy, Redezra:

GiantironflagTorn_zpsd518f038.png

LobsterPartyPip2_zpsc1e4d95a.png

LobsterPartyPip_zps349c3646.png

IRONTear2_zpsc7f0506e.png

AnimeGirlIRONWar_zps65a06277.png

Tell me... What do you do for yours? In what way do you contribute to your alliance?

You know, what irks me most about this world. Is when people simply cannot recognize what is happening around them and in their lack of understanding then seek to ruin other's fun. *Snorts* I mean seriously. The main true purpose of the Order, I would say is to simply keep out kill joys. If we were really oppressing anyone, it would be them. That's why you should crave Pacifica's brand of oppression. I am dragon. I eat troll. I am dragon, I eat the fools that wake me up, perturb me, or otherwise aggravate me. But the truth is if you let me sleep, and you don't poke me, I leave you alone and that is very much how the Pacific is. However, people have poked us, and we have long memories. It is those.. that should not get rest, because we are coming for them and when I glide, you cannot hear me coming in the night.

On the contrary. I make my alliance look spiffy, Redezra:

Tell me... What do you do for yours? In what way do you contribute to your alliance?

Hmm... good question!

Firstly, I don't seek to compensate for my lack of brainpower with mediocre digital art. That would be far too plebian.

Secondly, I am the Crown Princess to the House of Invicta, first in line should our glorious leader, the Lord Protector Jorost (praise be upon him), ever decide to abdicate, a day we hope never comes. As such, I am a shining beacon of hope and joy (or at least, a very loud and annoying beacon) for my people.

Thirdly, I help members of our glorious hegemony, like Shokkou for example, stand up to big fat meanie citizens of the world like you.

Edited by Redezra

I think this thread makes it abundantly clear that Invictans aren't truly Red, but just a Red-tinted Purple. They are a blood-sucking octopus on the Red sphere, subverting it from within, trying to turn its citizens against each other. They do not themselves produce, and look jealously from their infra-grubbing ways at the glory of the NPO society. Since they are unable to themselves achieve greatness, they fear and envy our power, and wish to destroy it. Their big-P envy leads them to construct these theories to weaken the minds of the proud Red sphere, as they cannot touch our mighty and wholesome nations with their emasculated blood-sucking nations.

#Patriotic-Pacificans-Against-The-Invictaization-Of-The-Red-Sphere #TheRedPill #Anti-NPO-is-a-code-word-for-anti-Red

Edited by saxasm

You know, what irks me most about this world. Is when people simply cannot recognize what is happening around them and in their lack of understanding then seek to ruin other's fun. *Snorts* I mean seriously. The main true purpose of the Order, I would say is to simply keep out kill joys. If we were really oppressing anyone, it would be them. That's why you should crave Pacifica's brand of oppression. I am dragon. I eat troll. I am dragon, I eat the fools that wake me up, perturb me, or otherwise aggravate me. But the truth is if you let me sleep, and you don't poke me, I leave you alone and that is very much how the Pacific is. However, people have poked us, and we have long memories. It is those.. that should not get rest, because we are coming for them and when I glide, you cannot hear me coming in the night.

So it is acceptable for Pacifica to have a long memory regarding transgressions, but not those whom they have oppressed? More gold-standard examples of Pacifican Privilege. Thank you for proving my point.

I think this thread makes it abundantly clear that Invictans aren't truly Red, but just a Red-tinted Purple. They are a blood-sucking octopus on the Red sphere, subverting it from within, trying to turn its citizens against each other. They do not themselves produce, and look jealously from their infra-grubbing ways at the glory of the NPO society. Since they are unable to themselves achieve greatness, they fear and envy our power, and wish to destroy it. Their big-P envy leads them to construct these theories to weaken the minds of the proud Red sphere, as they cannot touch our mighty and wholesome nations with their emasculated blood-sucking nations.

#Patriotic-Pacificans-Against-The-Invictaization-Of-The-Red-Sphere #TheRedPill #Anti-NPO-is-a-code-word-for-anti-Red

More "jealous of our freedoms" rhetoric. It is amazing anyone can be in denial about Pacifican Privilege after seeing the torrent of bile and ridicule they throw at anyone who dares question them.

Edited by Shokkou