Unpacking the baggage: Power and privilege on Planet Bob

Shokkou

Excellent deflection. Do play again sometime.

By all means, keep the ad homs coming. Heaven forbid anyone realize you've got nothing else.

If anything, this thread has shown that there are some downright toxic ideas pervading the dominant culture of Planet Bob.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes, you're totally right. I should have read the sign before I walked into this thread:

tin_foil_hat.gif

You're just proving my point by using your platform here to punch down at the marginalized, reinforcing their oppression. But again, let me repeat:

By all means, keep the ad homs coming. Heaven forbid anyone realize you've got nothing else.

Edited by Shokkou

I thank you for contributing to our continuing global influence and prosperity by being yet another person to draw attention to us and support our brand recognition campaign, even if it is about stuff from 7 years ago.

The fact that you think you can just walk into a space created by a minority alliance member and Redsplain my thread to me is disgusting and a perfect example of the kind of racist harassment this culture of Pacifican Privilege encourages.

I actually would, but you're really starting to bore me now. Sad day. At least Tywin isn't a parrot, and can come up with a new response to each tongue lashing beat down. You? You're just a parrot.

Have a nice night. And remember:

LobsterPartyPip_zps349c3646.png

:ph34r: The Lobster is watching.... :ph34r:

lobster.gif

Good lord, is sarcasm really that hard to miss?

Or maybe it's drugs. Sarcasm, or drugs. Don't do drugs kids.

You just had to squeeze in a comment, no matter how stupid it was... You just HAD to do it.

*Claps*

The fact that you think you can just walk into a space created by a minority alliance member and Redsplain my thread to me is disgusting and a perfect example of the kind of racist harassment this culture of Pacifican Privilege encourages.

The fact that you can walk around without a brain is mind blowing and staggering.

Give it a rest, and stop getting your panties in a bunch over your own imagination.

(Like seriously, STFU. You'll feel so much better).

I actually would, but you're really starting to bore me now. Sad day. At least Tywin isn't a parrot, and can come up with a new response to each tongue lashing beat down. You? You're just a parrot.

Have a nice night. And remember:

LobsterPartyPip_zps349c3646.png

:ph34r: The Lobster is watching.... :ph34r:

lobster.gif

Don't keep coming in with the same fallacy if you want a different response. Try to mix it up a little.

The fact that you can walk around without a brain is mind blowing and staggering.

Give it a rest, and stop getting your panties in a bunch over your own imagination.

See? Ad homs, ad homs, ad motherfucking homs. Yet you call me the boring one and expect me to expend the effort to come up with something new each time. Protip: Say something that it would not be an appropriate response to and you'll get a different response.

See? Ad homs, ad homs, ad mother$%&@ing homs. Yet you call me the boring one and expect me to expend the effort to come up with something new each time. Protip: Say something that it would not be an appropriate response to and you'll get a different response.

Unlike you, I'm enjoying myself....

Unlike you, I'm enjoying myself....

As a racist enjoying their position of privilege over others, I would expect no less. I'm sure the Emperor was enjoying himself every time he consigned some alliance or individual to a sentence they did not deserve.

Woah, hold on there. I might not approve of Shokkou's views, she never likes totalitarian global conspiracies, what like the rest of us do, but that's some A grade oppression right there. Clearly one of those privileges is not feeling like you're threatened by having your worldview challenged by anything ever.

As a racist enjoying their position of privilege over others, I would expect no less. I'm sure the Emperor was enjoying himself every time he consigned some alliance or individual to a sentence they did not deserve.

Whatever that means, cool. Foxburo is a very liberal nation encompassing many races and cultures. However, we also highly value education...

Woah, hold on there. I might not approve of Shokkou's views, she never likes totalitarian global conspiracies, what like the rest of us do, but that's some A grade oppression right there. Clearly one of those privileges is not feeling like you're threatened by having your worldview challenged by anything ever.

No, that's me calling an idiot what it is....

Edited by Fox Fire

You just had to squeeze in a comment, no matter how stupid it was... You just HAD to do it.
*Claps*

Yeah, I sure squeezed in that stupid comment!

You do realize I was commenting on how hilariously blind half of the people commenting on this thread are, which definitely includes you, right?

Whatever that means, cool. Foxburo is a very liberal nation encompassing many races and cultures. However, we also highly value education...

No, that's me calling an idiot what it is....

"I can't be a racist, my nation is liberal and has <insert minority here>! You must just be uneducated for disagreeing with me!" Take your tokens and go home.

Your smear tactics are so unrefined, if I were to turn them on you we'd have to call it "ad hominid."

You're about 5 years too late with this stuff buddy. We've already had the era of the anti-NPO crusades.

And yet they continue to infest Planet Bob with their cultural imperialism.

^Yet it still doesn't understand...

Now we're dehumanizing people with different views by calling them "it." How enlightened!

Edited by Shokkou