The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

Disregarding this threads relevance to other alliance affairs, I want to look at the character behind this atrocity.

Someone should make reference to CT being dishonorably discharged from DBDC or any alliance for reasons of traitorous acts of espionage for personal or political gain, maybe hoping to be #1 in CN. A traitor is not someone to associate with especially with the (Solicited) help of smaller NS nations who will lose their infra and tech for personal gains. The presumed logs you are using would be against the entire alliance not just Cuba. Inter-alliance Banter becomes reality? WTF fought bravely, but your presence dilutes their glory and adhesion as an alliance IMO. O/ Remula and the brave others involved in this conflict. I personally wouldn't want to have any association with you Sir, because It would make me feel soiled in my statue as a CN player. It seems you have devious intentions with personal commitments with your associations with other people.

This is just my opinion. fwiw. 

Also I think H2BKS is your multi because you have the same characteristics and he is out of the blue informed of to much info in such a short time.

I don't usually post on OWF but I've never seen a transparent traitor IG before and I hate traitors.

Good luck CT.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking as this world's leading expert on inappropriate sanctions, I think these are completely justifiable. One doesn't have to like them, but the explanation is reasonable. (And EEjack, while I completely understand your desire that "the application of senatorial sanctions....be consistent," I think we both know that expecting any kind of consistency is hopeless. One can dream, though.)

This is starting to remind me of Frans Josef's crusade against FAN. All one-man crusades do that eventually.

EDIT: Except....I just noticed that CT is no longer a pending WTF member. This has the potential to end so well.

If we all think positive thoughts the grand maestro of Justice for all will return. Can you image Frans vs. DBDC instead of FAN? The Sukhois of Justice flying again?

A fine sense of Justice Frans had and a deft touch with agit-prop.

If we all think positive thoughts the grand maestro of Justice for all will return. Can you image Frans vs. DBDC instead of FAN? The Sukhois of Justice flying again?

A fine sense of Justice Frans had and a deft touch with agit-prop.

You realize there's like 8 people who will get your references correct?

i dont see why the Big Birds cant be nice. There are plenty of worms in the pond to go around. I dont see why we all just hug and luv eah other for ever and ever and all we do is build and never fite it is taboo. -snip-

Edited by Andromeda
That phrase is not permitted in Spanish either

i dont see why the Big Birds cant be nice. There are plenty of worms in the pond to go around. I dont see why we all just hug and luv eah other for ever and ever and all we do is build and never fite it is taboo. Hay un gato que va a guerra por la paz. Estoy muy frustrada con gente de planeta B.o.B. No tiempo por tu putas.

Well that is some terrible spanish!  I have always considered myself a nice person, though I don't have to act like it.  Seems I'm not expected to act nice, anyway!

Peace is a lie.

Well that is some terrible spanish!  I have always considered myself a nice person, though I don't have to act like it.  Seems I'm not expected to act nice, anyway!

Peace is a lie.

how are the multis, man? Going for Musmahhus record?
My spanish is awful I know I try though with no translator. Spanish this, -snip- Edited by Andromeda
Word filter evasion via other languages is not cool

how are the multis, man? Going for Musmahhus record?
My spanish is awful I know I try though with no translator. Spanish this, -snip-

Eww don't use the Mexican Spanish! Use Cuban Spanish instead. Te doy clases privadas bandolera Edited by Andromeda
Give them lessons in clean Spanish too

I applaud IRON's stance of believing their ally DBDC will always be their ally and I hope they stand firm on that right up to the end.

See, in summary, you're all saying treaties don't last forever and Bob is round (?)...okay... But we all know that already since Ordinance was broken. Edited by shahenshah

Dear everyone,

If you want this nation ruler and those like him to go away, may I recommend the ignore function available to all members of this forum for world leaders? Further more, failing that, not responding out of principle makes you look more dashing, and less like a dog eating their own vomit.

I realize that by posting this, it may seem hypocritical. Yet I was moved in my heart by compassion for my fellow man, and I felt moved by that spirit of mercy and brotherhood that dwells in the heart-temple of every human being, and so waded back into the fray to rescue you.