The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

OP is stating by joining WTF you will get the info that is not allowed to be posted here I believe. 

Which means there is no conspiracy against Umb (or IRON etc).

DBDC would never risk discuss hitting Umb, especially not with those that are potential security risks (as Cuba mentioned he has considered CT a potential security risk since he joined DBDC).

Moreover they wouldn't hit Umb because Umb is their strongest ally. Why the $%&@ would DBDC ever plot to hit those that keep them in power?

Look yeah, I invite any umbrella, IRON, gpa nation etc to come chat to ME on skype.

The TYRANT, thinks he is funny, he ridicules people who accuse him of things. This is a typical defense mechanism. The tyrant is a total slime bag, i am telling you i have seen him whine about Umb being threats and how much he hates IRON. His skype status used to be "I HATE IRON"

I am telling you now that Cuba used to mention how much he hates Umb and wanted to hit them but he didnt want a fair fight. Cuba has always been a coward who will only fight nations and alliances who r very easy to eat.  He was scared to hit Iron because of matt miller, He also worries about NEW.

The whole of DBDC should be sanctioned by the way for an unjust attack on wtf!!!!!!!!!

Edited by christian trojans

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that sure sounds like me.  Cuba the Umbrella hater.  I have no friends there.  And CT is totes trustworthy on Skype!  I don't see what could possibly go wrong there.

Edited by CubaQuerida

I see no reason for you to assume, you did the sanction on black.

We all assume you had a reason. If it was for raiding, then I would expect all raiders on black to be sanctioned. If it was for attacking SPATR, well then as you pointed out...politics will find a way to handle it.

As goofy and childish as this entire pile of steaming shenanigans appears it would be pleasant if our senators didn't sanction folks because their friends willed it.

The sanction seems tacky and over the top since it is obvious DBDC can handle one wee nation all by it's lonesome.

Rouge 

He said it.  Right. There.

Dude joined WTF and attacked Cuba.  Then joined SPATR.  Left SPATR rejoined WTF and attacked SPATR.

If that's not a rouge then I don't know what to tell you.

Also no nation with 70k tech is a wee nation.

Damn, EEJack.  I know you have it out for us why don't you just join CT in his emotional outburst love angst for Cuba moral crusade already?

Feel like it's a bit hypocritical for DBDC to be labeling someone a rogue for doing exactly what they do, except against them.

Don't you think?

I feel like it's a bit cliche for you to troll literally every thread we post in.  Literally 100%.

Calm down man.  We were betrayed by a member who has stated time and again this isn't about him or WTF, this is a personal vendetta against me and he's now dragged in SPATR who was absolutely trying to negotiate a peaceful exit for him up until he nuked.  This is not a 'typical' situation to be hypocritical about, this is one person going off the rails and trying to burn down every bridge on his way out.

Feel like it's a bit hypocritical for DBDC to be labeling someone a rogue for doing exactly what they do, except against them.

Don't you think?

Except it's not. CT's rogued SPATR.

We all assume you had a reason. If it was for raiding, then I would expect all raiders on black to be sanctioned. If it was for attacking SPATR, well then as you pointed out...politics will find a way to handle it.

As goofy and childish as this entire pile of steaming shenanigans appears it would be pleasant if our senators didn't sanction folks because their friends willed it.

The sanction seems tacky and over the top since it is obvious DBDC can handle one wee nation all by it's lonesome.

Ditto for you, sanctioning rogues is SOP.

You'll note that I sanctioned him after he went rogue on SPATR from the WTF AA (at which point, he was still pending being accepted into the alliance).

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

But Josh, there IS real evidence.  You just have to join WTF and declare on me and you'll have it!

(no, literally you'll have it at that point, because that's not cool man)

That might be entirely too much work at this point in time. Not to mention you are kinda out of my range. Be a good sport now and just give it to us. Since the evidence obviously has to be about you, you surely have it yourself.

If said evidence existed (screenshots that were actually incriminating, logs or whatever) i am sure everyone that mattered in CN would have had them by now. Being wary of breaking rules does not prevent sharing stuff on irc or alliance forums.

Also dear OP, if you do have any evidence, the smart thing to do would be to release it. This ... method that you seem to favor is boring and eventually self defeating.

I don't even care. I just want to see DBDC stab IRON in the back so I can see them weep pixel tears. It will be delicious. 

My stance atm :)

Let them burn and let Cuba keep talking about how much his "word" is worth lol. The time for IRON and GPA is coming and I'll be laughing my %#! Off lol.

My stance atm :)

Let them burn and let Cuba keep talking about how much his "word" is worth lol. The time for IRON and GPA is coming and I'll be laughing my %#! Off lol.

NAP can be cancelled at any moment so you saying they have a NAP of no use. Truth is your alliance can't handle Iron nor was able to when it tried to hit them. As I say, you can be rolled by IRON if they wished to

"The time for IRON and GPA is coming..."

"...you can be rolled by IRON if they wished to"

I'm not putting stock into what you're selling, but at least pick which one it is.

Rouge 

He said it.  Right. There.

Dude joined WTF and attacked Cuba.  Then joined SPATR.  Left SPATR rejoined WTF and attacked SPATR.

If that's not a rouge then I don't know what to tell you.

Also no nation with 70k tech is a wee nation.

Damn, EEJack.  I know you have it out for us why don't you just join CT in his emotional outburst love angst for Cuba moral crusade already?

Sorry Artigo, but I have no ill will toward you or any of the Doombirds. When someone says assume when they actually did the act it just appears odd.

In my opinion the application of senatorial sanctions should be consistent. There are countless instances of similar behavior that have not gotten sanctions.

Yes, it is an odd set of circumstances - but those circumstances include, by your account, SPATR accepting him into their alliance while at war with you.

My friend,

I had no alliace when i attacked SPATR. So there should be no issue for WTF there.

Then i was told by bones i would get peace. So i joined WTF with peace in mind.

But then i was attacked by murtbling when i was a legit WTF member.

So thats when i defended my self.

The sanctions are total rubbish and unfair.

Edited by christian trojans

Speaking as this world's leading expert on inappropriate sanctions, I think these are completely justifiable. One doesn't have to like them, but the explanation is reasonable. (And EEjack, while I completely understand your desire that "the application of senatorial sanctions....be consistent," I think we both know that expecting any kind of consistency is hopeless. One can dream, though.)

This is starting to remind me of Frans Josef's crusade against FAN. All one-man crusades do that eventually.

EDIT: Except....I just noticed that CT is no longer a pending WTF member. This has the potential to end so well.

Edited by kingzog

Speaking as this world's leading expert on inappropriate sanctions, I think these are completely justifiable. One doesn't have to like them, but the explanation is reasonable. (And EEjack, while I completely understand your desire that "the application of senatorial sanctions....be consistent," I think we both know that expecting any kind of consistency is hopeless. One can dream, though.)

This is starting to remind me of Frans Josef's crusade against FAN. All one-man crusades do that eventually.

EDIT: Except....I just noticed that CT is no longer a pending WTF member. This has the potential to end so well.

When you rogue a pink team senator in a politically-connected alliance, you should expect them to use the powers that they have.  

This has nothing to do with fairness.  It has to do with the insane expectation that someone will not use the powers at their disposal to defend themselves.  It's as if I were to wield a butter knife, and run up to an armed soldier.  When I get shot in the face, I do not get to scream "that's not fair!"

Edited by hapapants

Well listen!! I was sanctioned by Cuba without a reason to do so! I have not attacked anybody and I'm just stating my disagreement and WARNING alliance of their future fate. Yet I have been sanctioned by Cuba and and shortly after I get attacked by one of their SPTR puppet.

Hey Cuba, you mad bro?!?!

Edited by H2BKs

H2BKs, you were sanctioned for tech-deal scamming.  

https://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=545625&per_page=

Transactions of note:

10/7/2014 11:59:26 AM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)

10/14/2014 2:23:13 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)

10/19/2014 2:11:37 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)

10/20/2014 11:54:53 AM (Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)

12/18/2014 1:43:07 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 100 tech)

12/18/2014 6:17:55 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)

12/18/2014 7:02:04 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)

So basically, you owe upwards of 1000 tech to pink team alliances.   This is not limited towards pink team - you also owe tech to Nordreich, Gramlins, and GLoF nations.  This is also just counting deals that were labeled as such on the aid-screen.  Who knows how many "Financial Assistance" aid offers were actually tech deals that you chose not to pay.  

If you are interested in paying back what you owe, send me a PM on forum or in-game.   Until then, you will remain sanctioned on Pink.  

Edited by hapapants

H2BKs, you were sanctioned for tech-deal scamming.  

https://www.cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=545625&per_page=

Transactions of note:
[font='Helvetica Neue']10/7/2014 11:59:26 AM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']10/14/2014 2:23:13 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']10/19/2014 2:11:37 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 200 tech)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']10/20/2014 11:54:53 AM (Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']12/18/2014 1:43:07 PM (Accepted 9 million, no payment on 100 tech)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']12/18/2014 6:17:55 PM [/font][font='Helvetica Neue'](Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue']12/18/2014 7:02:04 PM [/font][font='Helvetica Neue'](Accepted 9 million, no payment - amount owed is unclear)[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue']So basically, you owe upwards of 1000 tech to pink team alliances. [/font]  This is not limited towards pink team - you also owe tech to Nordreich, Gramlins, and GLoF nations.  This is also just counting deals that were labeled as such on the aid-screen.  Who knows how many "Financial Assistance" aid offers were actually tech deals that you chose not to pay.  

[font='Helvetica Neue']If you are interested in paying back what you owe, send me a PM on forum or in-game.   Until then, you will remain sanctioned on Pink.  [/font]

What xD

Those aid where organized by Hershey and Ghost for the purpose of building a warchest and some were war aid during the time I fought for DS so don't try to BS me bro. Go ahead and ask Hershey or Ghost and they'll tell you.

The reason I was sanctioned is because Cuba is just pissed that he can't handle or quite me down. Is a fact

What xD

Those aid where organized by Hershey and Ghost for the purpose of building a warchest and some were war aid during the time I fought for DS so don't try to BS me bro. Go ahead and ask Hershey or Ghost and they'll tell you.

The reason I was sanctioned is because Cuba is just pissed that he can't handle or quite me down. Is a fact

looking at it as a third party on carnivores- the ones stating "tech deal" are appropriate reasons for a nation to be sanctioned from a color.

the only reason I could see these not paid on time (not scamming) is that it was agreed upon (between you and your buyer) that after the war was up you would fulfill them, which you should have those messages saved for the convenience of clarifying if any issues arose

looking at it as a third party on carnivores- the ones stating "tech deal" are appropriate reasons for a nation to be sanctioned from a color.

the only reason I could see these not paid on time (not scamming) is that it was agreed upon (between you and your buyer) that after the war was up you would fulfill them, which you should have those messages saved for the convenience of clarifying if any issues arose

Hehe and be paying tech for the next year or so? No No lol

My understanding were that these were aid to help me build up a warchest a couple weeks before hitting Invicta therefore I ain't "paying" what I wasn't suppose to pay. Sanctions don't bother me at all nor that they have a SPRT puppet after me :P

I'm just enjoying how Cuba is tripping himself deleting my comments in the sanctions page so that I don't tell the truth xD

Bunch of failures in DBDC

My distaste for DBDC aside, I think virtually every alliance in CN has had hypothetical conversations in their gov channels that would be absolutely scandalous if they leaked onto a public forum.  That's why you don't talk about them on a public forum.  But to read anything into most of the logs and screenshots that do get passed around is pretty silly.

This is absolutely true -- every alliance who is a thinking alliance plans things for contingencies and out of curiosity.  I'm sure we'd all be aghast if we knew how much our respective alliances had been mentioned in forums or IRC as potential targets.  The righteous umbrage that would result would be largely over nothing -- in fact, going the other way, I think gatorback or TBR has levied this same accusation against Smurf.  Mental wargames and coalation building are not synonymous.

The real reason that this thread is not as interesting as promised is that logs are largely irrelevant as pertains to DBDC.

If there is a moderation issue, report it in the proper channel and be done.  I've always maintained that DBDC was doing better and faced the same constraints as all of us -- if not, by all means handle it as the system is designed to handle it.

As far as other logs, will they ultimately convince anyone to rise up against DBDC?  You're either allied with them, they don't affect you, or they've already given you a reason to attack them (or you assume they will).  Logs will not change ANY of that -- no one will read a log and conclude "Here is the nugget of truth I needed to act!".