The topic you've all been waiting for

H2BKs

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release it to everyone or I don't believe it for a second. None of this declare-on-DBDC or highest bidder bull****. I will not be swayed by baseless propaganda or snake oil.

Alternatively, give it to the RIA because we already paid the blood price for it. >_>

I agree
If your going to drop screen shots just drop them or STFU.

If we all think this way with the usual "they didn't helped us so we won't help them" we won't get anywhere and we'll fall one by one. Sure every Alliance thought they were safe and didn't do nothing about it while others were falling such as RIA, Sparta, NpO, PAX and soo many others. But if those who remain there as target acted against DBDC they would definitely defeat them and write history themselves

Then you will give the screens to those alliances listed, yes?

Look!! At the end of the day you people are being warned by me and others who have seen everything that Cuba discusses behind closed doors and u also have some ss's to back it up.

I am telling you now that GPA, OBR, TOP, IRON, UMB and more were and still are targets. Iron think DBDC are friends but its all a lie to keep them sweet to protect their tech farm multis in the lower tiers.

I am telling you now that DBDC will not stop after WTF. They will continue to take on neutral alliances 1 by 1 until they are all out of the top 250 rankings. Then they have new fresh targets to raid in the top 250 rankings.

The top 250 nations (excluding DBDC) wil become more and more full with smaller nations because of the constant raiding commited on the top 250 by DBDC.

Now is the time for every nation that has been hit by DBDC to declare war on the tyrant.

Now is the time to attack for all those nations who have had friends who quit because of DBDC.

Now is the time for every alliance that DBDC has attacked in the past to get revenge, now is the time for pre emptive strikes from DBDC future targets.

Cuba is weak, DBDC is weak, Join us or dont whine when they come back around...

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=784231

Edited by christian trojans

My topic states that those who wish to join will receive the rest of the screens which definitely get more interesting than this

You have no intention of giving anyone screenshots.

I spent 1.5B fighting DBDC over the past month. I personally took over 30k nation strength off of a nuke turtle. There are several more in my alliance who can say the same. We've done our work. You have no intention of giving screenshots to anyone.

You have no intention of giving anyone screenshots.

I spent 1.5B fighting DBDC over the past month. I personally took over 30k nation strength off of a nuke turtle. There are several more in my alliance who can say the same. We've done our work. You have no intention of giving screenshots to anyone.

My intentions are to release screenshots to allies and not make them public where DBDC can come up with excuses and intimidate those involves. The Fact is that no other opportunity will come to deal with these guys other than now!!

As SCM(who gets rekt every war) stated I'm not big enough to do the lifting myself but what I can do is get people United for this common goal. This ain't no political agenda whatsoever, just a global struggle we have let get out of control and is time to contain it

That's exactly my point in fact, the only ones left with nations in range are allied to DBDC.

For now but when DBDC gives them theirs then the other side will be back in range again! It's going to be a glorious cycle of treaty x, roll y, drop x, roll x

My intentions are to release screenshots to allies and not make them public where DBDC can come up with excuses and intimidate those involves. The Fact is that no other opportunity will come to deal with these guys other than now!!

As SCM(who gets rekt every war) stated I'm not big enough to do the lifting myself but what I can do is get people United for this common goal. This ain't no political agenda whatsoever, just a global struggle we have let get out of control and is time to contain it

Then give them to the RIA. You are acting as if months of fighting haven't happened at all. Why did you wait until now, two days after the very first alliance to recognize hostilities with DBDC signed an NAP? Why should any of us trust someone so ignorant of the political climate?

I still don't buy it.

Keeping the screenshots that mean a damn thing private won't convince anyone that there is a reason to fight. Using "protect the neutrals" as a rallying cry isn't going to work

While I have no doubt a full blown out war against GPA would be fun, I highly doubt we'd be the ones starting it.

I am no prophet but I am strongly convinced of two things: a full blown out war against GPA would be boring and annoying as hell and the GPA won't start any war.

Not only we signed a NAP (with you too as you are a DBDC member, dual membership etc), but at the GPA we have a DoN that we have been honouring since the early eras of this world.

I know my people, and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is taken seriously by enough people.

H2BK, what Starcraftmazter is trying to say is that you need better "tech suppliers"

Everyone knows android tech farms are the best tech suppliers. You don't have to pay them or in fact give them anything for the tech provided.

Down with android slavery!

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Skype anyone can paste fake logs.
I have Skype for friends/Cybernation/Family.
I can become anyone and paste fake logs.
So this is irrelevant.

The fact that you even go out of the way to call these fake when they're irrelevant as-is... lol

Wow that was anticlimactic.

Shocking that TB allegedly told CT that GPA might still be a target (sarcasm). As for posting WC information on the owf, that's ALWAYS a good idea right? Fact is, there's been diplomacy to stave off any war we might have with GPA, and it sure as hell was not talked about it any channel CT had access to. Plans have changed, and while we may originally have wanted to hit GPA and spare WTF, we decided to switch things up, for reasons beyond just Oya jumping the gun and spooking everybody (though I'm still mad at that). At this point I would speculate there isn't a need for war with GPA, being as they are the true neutral and WTF isn't. This was a major factor in our decision as well.

I'm really upset more by the fact that the OWF community seems fine with setting the precedent that private intra alliance communications are in any way justified to be posted to the public forums. This has always been a despicable issue with people I've known and while today's logs may not show anything of value (and these magical "reserved logs" won't show anything either) somebody out there has dirt on somebody else's alliance and I'm just not sure we want to go down this road.

I'm not saying we have anything to hide, but surely this is a bad move all around.