Title: Happy Holidays from the MHA

Kapamilya

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but you don't get to unilaterally decide peace terms

Yea we know about your MDP with NEW anyways so that really is no surprise. You can come at us whenever you are ready.

And for everyone else: Good Hunting!

Cheers to a NEW opponent!

-----------------------------------------------

BTW, FTW, MWH SRY 4 NE mx ^ stop

Improbability drive rusty stop

PGGB in mail stop

*anyone still send telegrams?

I can decipher all of that except for "MWH", and acronymfinder/acronymattic isn't helping me any.

Well, Valhalla decided to stab Polar in the back, so I'd assume MHA wasnt able to update their target lists in time.

I know you like to pretend to know everything, but I am not sure what constructive purpose some of these posts have if you are truly on our side, and not just yours.

OP: Glad to see you in the war MHA!

I know you like to pretend to know everything, but I am not sure what constructive purpose some of these posts have if you are truly on our side, and not just yours.

OP: Glad to see you in the war MHA!

MHA never sits out a global war.

Going into this one feels like finding a toilet after a very long search :)

Why come at you when you've already fired the first shot?

Which have been apologised for, paid for and I requested what else is needed to liquidate this issue.

I don't think there's anything more we can do to peacefully solve this. So the ball is in your camp. But indeed, this whole global one started over a non-existant cb, if FTW believes this mistake is enough CB to declare on MHA, then you at least got a stronger one than Doomsquad.

Sad to see so many hitchhikers about to be butchered.

Don't give it another thought.  Some of us have been genetically modified to not only accept slaughter, but actually actively seek it out!

(For those of you who know their H2G2 - check out the Cow at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe)

Woo Hoo!  Finally a war.  I thought I might have to go rogue to get some action.  To those in NEW that I am and will fight, let's rack up those casualties!  I promise not to go into peace mode and rebuy as often as I can.  My national cemetary needs filling to keep my citizens happy.