Title: Happy Holidays from the MHA

Kapamilya

Woo Hoo!  Finally a war.  I thought I might have to go rogue to get some action.  To those in NEW that I am and will fight, let's rack up those casualties!  I promise not to go into peace mode and rebuy as often as I can.  My national cemetary needs filling to keep my citizens happy.

i am glad to see this. much respect to MHA. we are sorry if there's not much target at mid tier but i promise will give you a good fight. 

cheers   :popcorn:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like every post you make is hostile..

Anyways have fun MHA, glad to see you arrive fashionably late like all the cool kids.  :ehm:

That often happens when an alliance hits one of my allies. I don't pretend to be happy about it, or feign some mutual respect or admiration. MHA hit an ally of mine, I want them to burn as much as possible. I have no problems stating that.

ooc- the facebooknization of cn is one of the problems this place has, too much happiness for the enemy-ooc

Don't give it another thought.  Some of us have been genetically modified to not only accept slaughter, but actually actively seek it out!

(For those of you who know their H2G2 - check out the Cow at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe)

Douglas Adams rules.  Nice to see you still around Deep Blue C.  Good luck in your battles (but not too much).  I still remember your generosity when I was in MHA.  You're a classy dude.  

o/  

edit-  continued confusion about the proper use of "your" and "you're".

Edited by masterbake

That often happens when an alliance hits one of my allies. I don't pretend to be happy about it, or feign some mutual respect or admiration. MHA hit an ally of mine, I want them to burn as much as possible. I have no problems stating that.

So they should just let your allies hit their friends, and do nothing about it? You're acting like your side is not the aggressors here, come on bro.

Edited by Mogar

So they should just let your allies hit their friends, and do nothing about it? You're acting like your side is not the aggressors here, come on bro.

Do I have to be a defender in order to wish ill will upon someone who attacks my ally? You could argue that my side being the aggessors chose to fire the first shot, and thus are in the "wrong" but I would retort with this. This war was bound to happen in one form or another. Had a few moves gone through and a few not, my nation and allies could have been the defending coalition. Considering this, the attacking/defending argument is a moot point. At the end of the day an alliance attacked an ally of mine, I'm not going to wish them luck, I hope they burn.

Do I have to be a defender in order to wish ill will upon someone who attacks my ally? You could argue that my side being the aggessors chose to fire the first shot, and thus are in the "wrong" but I would retort with this. This war was bound to happen in one form or another. Had a few moves gone through and a few not, my nation and allies could have been the defending coalition. Considering this, the attacking/defending argument is a moot point. At the end of the day an alliance attacked an ally of mine, I'm not going to wish them luck, I hope they burn.

The feeling is mutual at this point. Now if you want to back those words up I am ready to bathe you in nuclear fire if/when you do try to counter on us. Bring it on!

ooc- the facebooknization of cn is one of the problems this place has, too much happiness for the enemy-ooc

Just seems like you're angry all the time, there's nothing wrong with a "beat them down NEW!" or a "show them who's boss!" type of post. Making some condescending remark belittles your current stance.

[ooc]If you really want to talk about the "facebooknization" of CN we should start with you blindly supporting your friends over your non-friends, ie "friends over infra" which is the true "facebooknization" that is afflicting this game. But that's a conversation I'm not particularly willing to enter on the OWF, you can query me sometime if you feel like it. [/ooc]

Just seems like you're angry all the time, there's nothing wrong with a "beat them down NEW!" or a "show them who's boss!" type of post. Making some condescending remark belittles your current stance.

[ooc]If you really want to talk about the "facebooknization" of CN we should start with you blindly supporting your friends over your non-friends, ie "friends over infra" which is the true "facebooknization" that is afflicting this game. But that's a conversation I'm not particularly willing to enter on the OWF, you can query me sometime if you feel like it. [/ooc]

Lets not make this topic about my posting habits. If you really are concerned you have a shiny new embassy at our forums that you can use anytime you want. But while I'm here, I might as well address it.

Not sure how "Yeah, NEW has nothing to worry about" equals I'm an angry poster, condescending I give you, but not angry/hostile which was the point of your original reply. At this point, I feel as if we're going to end up arguing semantics which I really don't care to do.

Words are useful, but they are limiting without the subtle communication that accompanies them. And even if I was angry, there is no problem with that. I'd rather have some sort of distinctive emotion in my replies that sets me apart from some of the monotone, recorder like responses we see or the all important one-liner.

[ooc] No, I have to disagree with you there. First off, blind support would suggest NEW is doing something that I wouldn't particularly agree with if they were not my allies, this isn't the case, they are being attacked and I stated they have nothing to worry about. This would be true whether or not I was allied to them. Second, facebooknization of CN occures when everyone alliance and their mother are friends with everyone else. It zaps some of the conflict out of the game and takes away some of the depth to the grudges. It also leads to this monstrosity of a treaty web. I'm up for a healthy debate on it amoung other things. Maybe we can address my angry posting then too :P[ooc]

four hours and thirty minutes has passed from the time MHA DoW on NEW, however the funny thing is 

MHA has started 26 wars on NEW

NEW has started 27 wars on MHA

Nice update blitz MHA ooooo wait you couldn't do much more could you, hiding most of the nations NEW's war mode nations could hit in peace mode :)

four hours and thirty minutes has passed from the time MHA DoW on NEW, however the funny thing is 

MHA has started 26 wars on NEW

NEW has started 27 wars on MHA

Nice update blitz MHA ooooo wait you couldn't do much more could you, hiding most of the nations NEW's war mode nations could hit in peace mode :)

Can't have MHA declaring a war without the usual stab at our capabilities.

If you run numbers, please note that NEW only has 10 nations in war mode below 100k infra. Which is where the bulk of our strength is. It's understandable our member are reluctant of declaring over 100k, because we're overpowered in that range.

We have few in peace mode, NEW just has a lot more targets to choose from. All in all, I'm happy with the show we're giving so far.

Edited by jalap

Lets not make this topic about my posting habits. If you really are concerned you have a shiny new embassy at our forums that you can use anytime you want. But while I'm here, I might as well address it.

Dcrews. Good manners and good manners alone will prevent me from pointing out the... rather amusing nature of this post.

MHAil NEW. Let's have fun.

Nut.

Can't have MHA declaring a war without the usual stab at our capabilities.

If you run numbers, please note that NEW only has 10 nations in war mode below 100k infra. Which is where the bulk of our strength is. It's understandable our member are reluctant of declaring over 100k, because we're overpowered in that range.
We have few in peace mode, NEW just has a lot more targets to choose from. All in all, I'm happy with the show we're giving so far.

100k infra holy crap NEW :p

I feel like every post you make is hostile..

Hell, even I gave MHA a pass for the longest.

There's no need to posture when MHA had to do a very quick 180, due to your ally being a chicken!@#$. MHA has a long-documented history with activity problems -- sometimes a bit embellished, often not -- and you pick this thread to posture in because a triumvir made a mistake? I honestly thought better of you, Dcrews. Edited by Neo Uruk

Dcrews. Good manners and good manners alone will prevent me from pointing out the... rather amusing nature of this post.

MHAil NEW. Let's have fun.

Nut.

If you have something to say, spit it out.

Hell, even I gave MHA a pass for the longest.

There's no need to posture when MHA had to do a very quick 180, due to your ally being a chicken!@#$. MHA has a long-documented history with activity problems -- sometimes a bit embellished, often not -- and you pick this thread to posture in because a triumvir made a mistake? I honestly thought better of you, Dcrews.

This is war, I had no control on the policy my ally had and the strategy the enemy used. I think the idea of high gov not doing due diligence before he declars war on an alliance is very funny, but that wasn't even the content of my original post. I the post I made reflected the confidence I had in my ally against an enemy alliance. If that equals posturing or a mad poster and causes you to think less of me, I really could life with that.