Title: Happy Holidays from the MHA

Kapamilya

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun you two, I know NEW will!

And we definitely will too! That makes this a win-win situation :)

I'm very happy with NEW as target so far. The one thing I care about in this game is having fun. And it's early for conclusions, but I feel that NEW also enjoys fun more than trolling. There's no better place to get to know people and make friends than on the battlefied. In the past, too many alliances have showed to be all but fun. So thumbs up for NEW :)

You most certainly began posturing almost immediately and to deny that is being very dishonest.

So clarifying that an alliance or ruler cannot one sidedly dictate peace terms is posturing now?

You're criticisms have no substance as if your opinion of FEAR or FTW if the posts of one member suddenly changes 6+ years of history. This attempted character a assassination is comical as the source for the criticisms are entirely asinine. A routine jab is being made out as some sort of character defining crime. Get off your high horse Rey.

Dcrews is not wrong, he just misunderstood when MHA gave the peace/reps in good faith to mean that was full peace.

If a government member of NG hit (let's say) MI6 and then sent reps and peaced without discussing it with MI6, yall would be singing a different tune.

Edit: He does have a hostile tone though I will admit, but you have to imagine he's under considerable stress with FTW already heavily engaged and now their MDoAP partner is hit by a large alliance. So cut him some slack.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

So clarifying that an alliance or ruler cannot one sidedly dictate peace terms is posturing now?

You're criticisms have no substance as if your opinion of FEAR or FTW if the posts of one member suddenly changes 6+ years of history. This attempted character a assassination is comical as the source for the criticisms are entirely asinine. A routine jab is being made out as some sort of character defining crime. Get off your high horse Rey.

I didn't see any dictating going on.

Get off your high horse.

If a government member of NG hit (let's say) MI6 and then sent reps and peaced without discussing it with MI6, yall would be singing a different tune.

No, I wouldn't. I would be saying the same thing if NG's first response to "can we call this a deal, maybe?" was "I'M GONNA RIP YOU THE $%&@ APART IF YOU KEEP MAKING DEMANDS"

Granted, the MHA tri did misspeak a tad, but there was no reason to jump down his throat after posturing so heavily about it and then pretend you did no wrong. Edited by Neo Uruk

Edit: He does have a hostile tone though I will admit, but you have to imagine he's under considerable stress with FTW already heavily engaged and now their MDoAP partner is hit by a large alliance. So cut him some slack.

While being on the winning side of a curbstomp, and with another ally fully able to engage, but electing not to due to AZTECsphere being given the choice targets while C&G, R&R and NATO do the heavy lifting? nah, if he really feels they need the assistance against MHA, DT can engage.

I didn't see any dictating going on.

Get off your high horse.

He sent peace requests and a rep without consulting/contacting a single government member of FTW before hand. That doesn't fly at all, I really don't know how any government member or someone of even mild intelligence could assume it would.

No, I wouldn't. I would be saying the same thing if NG's first response to "can we call this a deal, maybe?" was "I'M GONNA RIP YOU THE $%&@ APART IF YOU KEEP MAKING DEMANDS"

Granted, the MHA tri did misspeak a tad, but there was no reason to jump down his throat after posturing so heavily about it and then pretend you did no wrong.

Quoted response to jalap

I'm sorry, but you don't get to unilaterally decide peace terms

Shut up Rey.

only twice?  what happened?  need some aid?

People are very cruel.

I hope NEW will, as an act of mercy, get one more out of peace mode to declare on Scytale. I don't want to think about the consequenses if he doesn't get that 7th slot filled...