Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the level of stupidity people are willing to go is absolutely amazing. I mean I get it, we are MI6 and apparently most are willing to do anything to bash us because they feel so inferior to us. It is okay. Let it go. Let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go. Let it go. You'll never see me cry!

Wow, the level of stupidity people are willing to go is absolutely amazing. I mean I get it, we are MI6 and apparently most are willing to do anything to bash us because they feel so inferior to us. It is okay. Let it go. Let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Let it go. Let it go. You'll never see me cry!

Well of course we can't, you have no face.

Okay Kaskus when you want peace can one of the terms be that you take Doch.

Lol really? We're awful because we haven't filled every slot yet and because we have nations in PM? It's not even a round in yet relax guys we'll handle it.

Well, you see TLR is a very active alliance that would have had every Kaskus membered staggered as soon as the war began without any hesitation at all. Get on their level, Gibson.

Lol really? We're awful because we haven't filled every slot yet and because we have nations in PM? It's not even a round in yet relax guys we'll handle it.

I'm curious to see if this statement involves allied 'assistance' in the form of friendly ghosts.

Lets give you the "they staggered themselves" thing. Still 8 of 27 Kaskus nations have 0 defending wars. Do you think roughly a 1 in 3 chance of throwing a dart at a board of Kaskus nations and finding a non-staggered , non "hit by a much larger nation" is "difficult?".

Why bother spending those resources when the three nations that Kaskus hit are winning their wars? Your assumption that our nations declared on by Kaskus are somehow damsels in distress that require saving could not be farther from the truth. It might not be "difficult" to find those nations, but is it so difficult to grasp that we might not need the help?

Why bother spending those resources when the three nations that Kaskus hit are winning their wars? Your assumption that our nations declared on by Kaskus are somehow damsels in distress that require saving could not be farther from the truth. It might not be "difficult" to find those nations, but is it so difficult to grasp that we might not need the help?

Or you could actually read what I responded to. Maybe try? What was said was "it would be very difficult to find a Kaskus nation not staggered AND being hit by much larger Mi6 nations"... I simply countered this fallacy, and for some reason, since none of you can see beyond your own egos, you decide now to explain that even though your glorious leader said this, not only did he not mean what he said, but there are now strategic reasons why what he said was false. Well played.

it is almost as if I am sitting here telling you about Fraud protection, and you keep making comments about frog protection.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Rush might like arguing over semantics and making obscure references to boring jokes, but at least he isn't offering his warped and invalid input on a subject he knows little about. We certainly get enough that from everyone else as it is already!

ZING! This man right here... is a professional.

Or you could actually read what I responded to. Maybe try? What was said was "it would be very difficult to find a Kaskus nation not staggered AND being hit by much larger Mi6 nations"... I simply countered this fallacy, and for some reason, since none of you can see beyond your own egos, you decide now to explain that even though your glorious leader said this, not only did he not mean what he said, but there are now strategic reasons why what he said was false. Well played.

it is almost as if I am sitting here telling you about Fraud protection, and you keep making comments about frog protection.

Chim has already addressed that he misspoke; my post was more in turn with providing clarification/proposing an alternative through explanation of the wars occurring on an individual level. The fact that you keep harping on his choice of language rather than the basic strategy and logistics of the war means that you have very little to comment on with regards to our war effort, and are just being nitpicky. The discover card reference was good though, I liked that :)

Chim has already addressed that he misspoke; my post was more in turn with providing clarification/proposing an alternative through explanation of the wars occurring on an individual level. The fact that you keep harping on his choice of language rather than the basic strategy and logistics of the war means that you have very little to comment on with regards to our war effort, and are just being nitpicky. The discover card reference was good though, I liked that :)

I realize that at some point in time all the smug of Mi6 bathed you in it's stench and you cannot help yourself. But your assertion that I kept harping on Chim's comment after he said he misspoke is at worst a lie, and at best a lack of attention on your part. In your quest to be a good soldier defending his leader, you are incapable of seeing anything other than red. However, let me be so bold as to point out to you, that once Chim said he misspoke , the grand total of my replies to him (you know, me HARPING on it) is.... are you ready for it? ZERO. Thats right, when he said it, I dropped it. You, however, are so seeking that zinger that you failed to pick up on that. Kudos to you. My only subsequent posts were to correct MYSELF on a point of 6 vs 8, and then a defensive against Thorgrum foaming at the mouth and Marx trying to land his zinger. But by all means, ye of great importance, do not let anything so silly as facts, get in the way of your attempted zingers.

Edited by Rush Sykes

I realize that at some point in time all the smug of Mi6 bathed you in it's stench and you cannot help yourself. But your assertion that I kept harping on Chim's comment after he said he misspoke is at worst a lie, and at best a lack of attention on your part. In your quest to be a good soldier defending his leader, you are incapable of seeing anything other than red. However, let me be so bold as to point out to you, that once Chim said he misspoke , the grand total of my replies to him (you know, me HARPING on it) is.... are you ready for it? ZERO. Thats right, when he said it, I dropped it. You, however, are so seeking that zinger that you failed to pick up on that. Kudos to you. My only subsequent posts were to correct MYSELF on a point of 6 vs 8, and then a defensive against Thorgrum foaming at the mouth and Marx trying to land his zinger. But by all means, ye of great importance, do not let anything so silly as facts, get in the way of your attempted zingers.

It's just that your posts read so whiney and they're so long that a lot of people don't bother to read them. I know I generally don't. So stop harping on it.

Literally Rotavele without all the untimely, poor-taste jokes. :|

Regarding ghosts, this is all I have spoken to MI6 about the situation:

At no point will you see us agree to not have ghosts... we just agree that (should MI6 choose to, which they did) ghosts will be handled differently when peace talks commence.

Session Start: Tue Sep 23 01:06:13 2014
Session Ident: Chimaera
-irrelevant nonsense-

[21:59] <UnknownSmurf> If TOP sends ghosts, NEW will send ghosts. Fair?
01[22:12] <DeathAdder> Fair.

[sarcasm]Yeah. You aren't a total and chronic liar. [/sarcasm]