Declaration of War

You realize that everyone can look at your wars and see the stats right? Like the fact that DrBocephus has taken 500 NS damage for your 1100 NS taken? Though I guess I am more amused by the fact that you state your nation is founded on "libertarian" principles. Guess welfare is one of the primary principles then...

No need to be racist brah!!! :frantic:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I came to the gun fight and all I ended up with is some little guy poking me in the side with a pen knife.

edit.. I mean no offense to that nation I'm at war with, it took balls to declare and the one MI6 nation I declared on early was a good fight regardless of the two DoD guys, but really, is that all you got?  Do I need to insult somebody to get my slots filled?

I'll find you a couple if you'll provide me with a few. :war:

Ghost?

You mean like an apparition? 

Have you seen one?

Do they post on forums and have nations?

You can't call one side ghosts without saying the same for the other side, as ghostbusting is normally/traditionally done from your own AA.

Had they stayed on their own AA, they might've gotten by with "ghost busting", since they didn't..yeah you get the point.

Yes staying on their AA would have been a wet dream for smurf.  Every war has it's twists.  Ghost busting with ghost seems rather fitting to me. :ehm:

You realize that everyone can look at your wars and see the stats right? Like the fact that DrBocephus has taken 500 NS damage for your 1100 NS taken? Though I guess I am more amused by the fact that you state your nation is founded on "libertarian" principles. Guess welfare is one of the primary principles then...

He's taken more than double the damage, most of the goons have take 3 or 4+ as much damage. Keep deluding yourself though. I think you are reading the wrong numbers. Edited by Methrage

Let us be real here folks, I am about the only one winning during any of this conflict.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_war_information.asp?Nation_ID=126951

look at all of those juicy wars  :popcorn:

Let us be real here folks, I am about the only one winning during any of this conflict. Not sure about you, but I enjoy destr http://www.cybernations.net/nation_war_information.asp?Nation_ID=126951

I'm having a lot more fun destroying GOONS than I would be at peace. You can play a boring game of doing nothing, but I'd much rather fight and crush my enemies. Cost doesn't matter. Edited by Methrage

I'm having a lot more fun destroying GOONS than I would be at peace. You can play a boring game of doing nothing, but I'd much rather fight and crush my enemies. Cost doesn't matter.

I sincerely hope gov't never gives you peace ever again.

look at all of those juicy wars  :popcorn:

Took me a whole 5 extra days!

I'm having a lot more fun destroying GOONS than I would be at peace. You can play a boring game of doing nothing, but I'd much rather fight and crush my enemies. Cost doesn't matter.

Sounds like you may be winning as well!

Wow this thread is amazing. MI6 thanks DBDC kindly for raiding them, and spends about 25 pages arguing that it wasn't an act of war at all, and people are politically motivated in pointing that out. Also somewhere along the line this became the Methrage/GOONS thread.

Edited by Ogaden

Yeah we are fighting your entire govt brah except you and we were always small and you have knocked us nowhere but all up in your face and we are destroying your new protectorate so go fap off somewhere else.... :lol1: You have done nada but strengthen us and amused us all...o/ :war: \o

So if you're having such a great time, why have you been begging us for peace?

e: $%&@ it Ken, don't give it to the whinging !@#$*. This is excellent battlefield training for our stupid newbies.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

So if you're having such a great time, why have you been begging us for peace?

e: $%&@ it Ken, don't give it to the whinging !@#$*. This is excellent battlefield training for our stupid newbies.

I haven't begged anyone for anything, I have inquired about ending war but none of our guys want to surrender or desert so we shall war forever... :war:

Wow this thread is amazing. MI6 thanks DBDC kindly for raiding them, and spends about 25 pages arguing that it wasn't an act of war at all, and people are politically motivated in pointing that out. Also somewhere along the line this became the Methrage/GOONS thread.

But you're pointing it out by saying others are pointing it out. I see through your ulterior motives here. 

I haven't begged anyone for anything, I have inquired about ending war but none of our guys want to surrender or desert so we shall war forever... :war:

I doubt goons will last that long, their fall is just a matter of time now. We'll keep grinding away as the vanguard. All they have is numbers on us, but we're winning more battles.

That clears that up. We have dealt twice as much damaged as we have received.

Numbers never lie.

Number is parenthesis is supposed to be the damage you've taken.. but there's something wrong with that formula. The ri5 stats are correct, I manually added each individual war up after there were contridicting numbers.

http://rialliance.net/warstats.php