Declaration of War

I find specially funny the part in which Bones would need to lose 300,000 NS worth in property for anyone in Mi6 being able to hit him. 

Well your allies who already ghosted you have people that could hit him, but I guess that won't happen for whatever reason :/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your allies who already ghosted you have people that could hit him, but I guess that won't happen for whatever reason :/

Why would we ask our allies to hit someone who hasn't attacked us?

If you want to see our allies involved in war so bad, then go, do it yourself.

Yeah - that's why I said good luck ;)

And why would we want to attack Bones, to begin with?

Edited by Krashnaia

I don't have any desire to see your allies come in as I don't have a horse in this race.

But don't act like you have no ability to deal with him...

It's a terrible shame that Kaskus lacks the ability to boot people off their AA they don't endorse being there.  Terrible.  Because that would actually be how to "deal" with it.  But hey, if you are saying that Mi6's allies should be policing the Kaskus AA to remove ghosts, then by all means we'd like to have that in writing--preferably in some sort of agreement that also puts someone in charge as a viceroy with full authority to manage the alliance, because clearly they need leadership in these troubled times.  

It's a terrible shame that Kaskus lacks the ability to boot people off their AA they don't endorse being there.  Terrible.  Because that would actually be how to "deal" with it.  But hey, if you are saying that Mi6's allies should be policing the Kaskus AA to remove ghosts, then by all means we'd like to have that in writing--preferably in some sort of agreement that also puts someone in charge as a viceroy with full authority to manage the alliance, because clearly they need leadership in these troubled times.  

What he is saying is that Mi6's leader set the standard with his grandiose statement that they, indeed, WOULD police the Kaskus AA. Some people took that opportunity to reinforce to Mi6,. how woefully incapable they are of backing up their own bravado. Everyone else gets much amusement out of this.

As I follow it MI6 made some grand claim that they would be dealing with any Kaskus ghosts, DBDC decided to send some nations to ghost MI6 look stupid for making such a claim.  

As I follow it MI6 made some grand claim that they would be dealing with any Kaskus ghosts, DBDC decided to send some nations to ghost MI6 look stupid for making such a claim.  

MI6 made the statement that anyone ghosting Kaskus would have to reach it's own peace agreement. And that's exactly what happened here.

If you have any problem with it, maybe you should talk with DBDC about it. 

If Bones decides to sell down 300,000 NS and attack us, we will deal with him. But for some reason I don't see that happening.

Edited by Krashnaia

What he is saying is that Mi6's leader set the standard with his grandiose statement that they, indeed, WOULD police the Kaskus AA. Some people took that opportunity to reinforce to Mi6,. how woefully incapable they are of backing up their own bravado. Everyone else gets much amusement out of this.

With much, much respect to my allies at Mi6, in a world where alliance jumping for purposes of warfare has become FAR too common, and a world where nations have NS values so high it defies common sense that they should even exist, let alone be able to attack people with less than 3 times their NS, making any sweeping claims about dealing with other people's roster issues is a bit silly.

That said, I fully understand Mi6's frustration at the number of NEW-affiliated nations popping up on the Kaskus AA early on, and I think that Mi6 later adapted to the situation as best they could.

MI6 made the statement that anyone ghosting Kaskus would have to reach it's own peace agreement. And that's exactly what happened here.

I think this part is getting lost. A separate peace does not mean a harsher peace. People here always assume the worst "HA HA MI6 isn't making DBDC pay 10 billion in reps, what a bunch of liars!" Even though nothing was ever stated about what kind of peace would be reached with ghosts, just that it would be separate from kaskus. Edited by KenMorningstar

I think this part is getting lost. A separate peace does not mean a harsher peace. People here always assume the worst "HA HA MI6 isn't making DBDC pay 10 billion in reps, what a bunch of liars!" Even though nothing was ever stated about what kind of peace would be reached with ghosts, just that it would be separate from kaskus.

The part getting lost is where MI6 said they will take 6 full aid slots outgoing from every ghost in exchange for peace. 

The part getting lost is where MI6 said they will take 6 full aid slots outgoing from every ghost in exchange for peace. 

I understand that you are upset because DBDC won't be coming to win your war for you.

But, you know, you should talk about it with them in private. Edited by Krashnaia

I understand that you are upset because DBDC won't be coming to win your war for you.

But, you know, you should talk about it with them in private.

:rolleyes:

Don't even know where to start... There is so much wrong with that.. here's an attempt: don't need them/didn't ask them to come/no one in range for them to hit/I'm sure they'd come back if I asked/Bones is here still anyways/we have plenty of allies, sans DBDC, who could come wreck you if that needs to happen/etc. 

Keep grasping at straws. Y'all should make that M16s motto.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

But, you know, you should talk about it with them in private.

That's probably because Doombird Doomcave isn't required in this war as MI6 have nobody in range they could really fight against. Thus, it's less a case of being upset but more a case of you clutching at straws to try and bring them into a fight they gain nothing from.

The part that's being blatantly ignored in an attempt, which I'm not sure is more desperate or intellectually insulting, to save face is that Mi6 was "completely disinterested in ever giving" this separate peace that has allegedly been so eagerly and hastily achieved. Y'all seem awfully interested.

The part that's being blatantly ignored in an attempt, which I'm not sure is more desperate or intellectually insulting, to save face is that Mi6 was "completely disinterested in ever giving" this separate peace that has allegedly been so eagerly and hastily achieved. Y'all seem awfully interested.

Intellectually insulting? Kinda like basing an entire argument on one statement that was made, after the context of said statement has changed?

But of course, something like that could never happen to you, right Dream? 

:rolleyes:

Don't even know where to start...

Maybe you could start with a link to that statement by MI6 about we going to require 6 aid slots for every ghost?

If you are so upset because those DBDC nations offered peace to us before firing the first nuke, talk about it with them in private. Will be more productive for you than nitpicking and discussing semantics here. Edited by Krashnaia