The New Guardians of the Galaxy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This merge killed 20+ treaties and I thank you for that. I have a feeling over the next few months you'll sign 7-10 treaties all over the place and for that I hate you.

To be fair alot of those treaties were double treaties (IE NADC MDoAP and AFM treat with NADC)

but for you i'll make sure we sign another 14-18 treaties :P

To be fair alot of those treaties were double treaties (IE NADC MDoAP and AFM treat with NADC)

but for you i'll make sure we sign another 14-18 treaties :P

Feeling the need to announce a treaty to express your love for one bloc mate over the other is still another treaty.

Honestly, if I were Polar or another ally of SNX, I'd rather see them have 6 million NS worth of active and capable members than 12 million NS worth of inactive bloat. Trimming the deadweight makes an alliance more agile in peace and more responsive and reliable in war.

Mega-alliances built through a group merger have a rough history, good luck. Making Tywin a part of the government is tempting fate, though.

Tywin in Leadership...

giphy.gif

If it succeeds, he's a pioneer and he'll wipe his tears of joy with a picture of Ivan Moldavi.

If it fails, it will somehow end up as another awful chapter in the history of Francoism.

Glad to have you as allies, but Tywinn? I don't enjoy seeing MCXA uniting with a person like that in government. Nevertheless, I really hope this works out, and Polar is here to help.

I said it before, smaller alliances will continue to consolidate as activity levels drop. There should be more soon, as it is smarter to join together and create a more efficient machine.

"When we were successful it was on purpose, but when we failed it was because we weren't paying attention"  :rolleyes:

Congrats to the assorted alliances on the merger- I'm not sure what the over/under on Tywin staying in gov is but hey. Alliances merging into larger, more relevant and active groups is just about exactly what this world needs right now.

Here's the thing: Tywin isn't insane, just really dumb.

Roq isn't dumb, nor is there reason to even suggest that he's insane.

First I should start off with saying I usually don't agree with the Francoism posts that he writes, or at the very least, the ones I read. (they are quite long) However, I do think they have brought something interesting to our community, during what has been, a slow past few months. He has brought up CN ideology again, something that has not been talked about much lately. Some people have been upset that he has been rude to them, which is silly, b/c everyone is rude here on the OWF.

Some posters have been saying that putting him in Gov is a mistake. I don't believe that at all. First, Tywin has brought a great amount of activity and a passion for CN that will be a credit to SNX. If he keeps up that activity and passion, he is only going to grow in talent. My experience with him inside the alliance has been positive. Secondly, you might find this shocking, but in many alliances, gov do more than just post things on the OWF. Tywin will not be a successful member of our Senate based on his posting on the OWF, but by how he helps build SNX. That some people are suggesting that he won't serve in our gov well b/c of his posting here, is really absurd.

Lastly, there are a whole lot of you that are easily worse posters than Tywin (Hi Rota. Hi Rey)