But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually really, really offended that I'm put on that level.

For what it's worth, we're all pretty bummed out that you put yourself on that level too.

I'm really offended that I'm not on that level yet  :frantic:

But it's not about the level. It's about sending a message.

EDIT: Idk.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I'm really offended that I'm not on that level yet  :frantic:

But it's not about the level. It's about sending a message.

EDIT: Idk.

I don't think you want to be on that level, but you're definitely on a level of your own. :P

Ah Burnsey as usual you never fail to fail

Pointing out your weird obsession is a fail? Thanks for the tip man Edited by Burnsey

Couple of points:

• /o AZTEC
  • you shouldn't be a dick when your begging for your life.
  • AZTEC has and always will roll as one.  We are separate alliances but one war machine.
  • your lucky you weren't talking to me or we would have been at war much sooner.

Good Luck and Have fun........know my WC is at my comrades disposal.

It is good to see that AZTEC has the courage to fight against such large, well-supported, imposing alliances as Riot Society.

It's times like these that micros gotta stick up for one another imo.

Lol what? 

DT asked us to pay reps. Check.

DT asked us to peace out. Check

One of our members kept attacking, we opened up proceedings to kick him out. Check.

I apologized for my "rude" tone to one of their government. Check.

SHIELD PMed DT Gov saying everything was cool. Check. 

Am I missing something here? 

The part where they were bored and looking for something to do.   <_<

That said, ya'll raid WAY too much, and it finally bit you on the ass.

It is good to see that AZTEC has the courage to fight against such large, well-supported, imposing alliances as Riot Society.

Solid burn from a guy who doesn't even meet the criteria to purchase the National War Memorial.

I think these are the main questions yet unanswered.

All is well between SHIELD and RS, however others clearly have taken offence to the way in which your alliance conducted themselves during the discussions, or lack thereof, and well, conducted themselves generally is my understanding

So, this is a war about manners? Should we all consider being annoying a valid CB? Not that I'm complaining, mind; I'm one for politeness where necessary.

If this were the first time, you might have gotten away scot-free.

If you had actually approached DT from the off in a way that suggested that you thought that hitting their protectorate was an oopsie, you might have gotten away scot-free.
But neither happened. And lord knows this wouldn't be the last time, if that were the case. It was time to send a message.

So, what are the war aims of DT/AZTEC/assorted others? Are you planning to just hit them for a round, or? I mean, if the war aim is to hit Rey, that's fine and dandy, there's no need to hide this sort of thing these days.

Other than that, I do see a significant amount of dong-riding herein and oh wow Rota, did you really have to wait for an excuse? Yeah, Riot are pretty loose and lawless but there's no need to puff chests over this.

The attempted callout by Starcraftmazter does however makes me feel tingly inside (man, talk about playing oldschool).

le sighe.

Clearly, Rotavele, you understand KCP far better than its arctitects and the parties privy to it. Except you fail to comprehend both what constitutes an ally to those of us that don't sign treaties as well as what yolo was actually stating when contrasting an ODP with KCP.

Regarding the topic at hand, AZTEC and company's initiative would seem to be overly heavy-handed as well as altogether unnecessary given the agreement brokered between RS and SHIELD. I'm aware DT is top-heavy - hence the level of engagement - I think we're all reminded of the fact frequently with DT and company's public disbain for micros and small nations (which is interesting given their ties to DT Probes, DS, SHIELD, and comparable micros and small nations).

In any event, I can at least appreciate the fact that DT has promised to handle this as a contained duel with white peace at the war cycle's conclusion.

I'm aware DT is top-heavy - hence the level of engagement - I think we're all reminded of the fact frequently with DT and company's public disbain for micros and small nations (which is interesting given their ties to DT Probes, DS, SHIELD, and comparable micros and small nations).

In any event, I can at least appreciate the fact that DT has promised to handle this as a contained duel with white peace at the war cycle's conclusion.

Despite being fairly top-heavy, DT has always been micro-friendly imo. We have over the years supported numerous micros and upstarts (including Riot Society until their behavior became intolerable). Admittedly, this thread and RS's antics may have upped the "public disdain for micros and small nations" from DT (aimed at RS, not micros generally), but that is not our standard M.O.  

If this thread has devolved into Rovatelle, the really upset guy from NoR, and Rey, can we all agree to go back to the other thread and see if they all notice?

I'm there too. Your on the OWF, this is my house.

Also nice spelling on the names there, Fartfw. -_-

Please stop acting like a rich preppy white girl. You're no better than anyone else. Even I have grown tired of the countless threads you attempt to change to focus on you, and I invented the making threads about me hobby. Don't get like me.

Edit: Quoted the wrong post lmfao. Time for a regular drink and to slow down, ttyl.

le sighe.

Clearly, Rotavele, you understand KCP far better than its arctitects and the parties privy to it. Except you fail to comprehend both what constitutes an ally to those of us that don't sign treaties as well as what yolo was actually stating when contrasting an ODP with KCP.

I don't understand what you're saying or what a KCP is but I decided to disagree with you and think your wrong anyway. (Kashmir Communist Party?)

Edit: Oh the prosperity sphere thingy? Jack said it was an ally thing and I just went with it since he's in Kashmir. My bad.
Edit 2: You gotta admit Kashmir Communist Party kind of sounds cool.

The irony here is that attacking micros on a near constant basis is fine, expressing disdain for one that does that is wrong.

Meh to be fair everyone is going to decide what's right and wrong based on who they like. It's human nature.

Edited by Rotavele

le sighe.

Regarding the topic at hand, AZTEC and company's initiative would seem to be overly heavy-handed as well as altogether unnecessary given the agreement brokered between RS and SHIELD. I'm aware DT is top-heavy - hence the level of engagement - I think we're all reminded of the fact frequently with DT and company's public disbain for micros and small nations (which is interesting given their ties to DT Probes, DS, SHIELD, and comparable micros and small nations).

I disagree with the disdain bit. I do believe DT has a rather friendly policy towards micros, especially when it comes to offering protection, we literally are alright with supporting anyone as long as they don't screw around. RS did while they were allied to us at one point which is when our disdain for their antics really began.  

le sighe.

I don't know what the other guys are talking about but you know me to well SirWilliam. I have always had a strong desire to watch every micro burn including our applicant AA DT Probes,