But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS recognizes they have been !@#$@#$ around too much and finally got countered for their attacks.

I welcome others to join us on Riot Society, plenty of slots!  Just don't blow any staggers >_>

As Bloc Leader of AZTEC™, I recognize the state of war initiated by RS.

/s/

Bob

Edited by Bob

AZTEC world police?

The world is a big place. Our little corner of it, we try to keep clean and safe from those who would think we lack the fortitude to counter their incursions into it.

And Rey, you attacked one of us, so you attacked all.  Just part of the deal.  That goes for anyone else with similar ideas.  

Edited by Bob

Shouldn't you be sure of whom you are declaring war on? 

They declared on us, silly goose. 

Next time don't raid their protectorate.

Welcome to the Temple.

I'd like to point out that we agreed to pay reps to SHIELD, and SHIELD accepted that as an end to the whole situation. 

[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> To: Terrence Krillins    From: excessium    Date: 6/27/2014 4:00:53 PM
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]>  
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> Subject: Debts paid
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> Message: Hey guys, RIOT society and SHIELD have agreed to the terms of:
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> 9mil and 100 Tech to Tanglerat
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> 6mil and 100 Tech to Browncoat
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> So all is settled between SHIELD and RIOT Society and both alliances return to Good Terms.

But Hey, I guess, if they wanna take AZTEC and roll us. 

You also challenged DT to do something about it. They did.

Your move.

Lol what? 

DT asked us to pay reps. Check.

DT asked us to peace out. Check

One of our members kept attacking, we opened up proceedings to kick him out. Check.

I apologized for my "rude" tone to one of their government. Check.

SHIELD PMed DT Gov saying everything was cool. Check. 

Am I missing something here? 

Come off it and just say everyone's activating their treaties. This has been a !@#$%^&* line every time it's used.

Not ac

They declared on us, silly goose. 

I'd like to point out that we agreed to pay reps to SHIELD, and SHIELD accepted that as an end to the whole situation. 

[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> To: Terrence Krillins    From: excessium    Date: 6/27/2014 4:00:53 PM
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]>  
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> Subject: Debts paid
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> Message: Hey guys, RIOT society and SHIELD have agreed to the terms of:
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> 9mil and 100 Tech to Tanglerat
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> 6mil and 100 Tech to Browncoat
[22:02:52] <eXcessium[SHIELD]> So all is settled between SHIELD and RIOT Society and both alliances return to Good Terms.

But Hey, I guess, if they wanna take AZTEC and roll us. 

Glad SHIELD was able to come to a conclusion that worked for them.  We felt it was appropriate given your attacks on our protectorate to move forward with this defense.

And yet in either case, it should probably be expected when dealing with a bloc MADP.

Well, yes, but I could also claim that being at war with me is being at war with everyone I have an individual MDP with. That simply wouldn't be true and, in fact, kinda absurd given the plethora I have.

e: there's also the fact that we're essentially nibbling on DT's ankles at worst. Edited by Neo Uruk

If this were the first time, you might have gotten away scot-free.

If you had actually approached DT from the off in a way that suggested that you thought that hitting their protectorate was an oopsie, you might have gotten away scot-free.

But neither happened. And lord knows this wouldn't be the last time, if that were the case. It was time to send a message. 

You also challenged DT to do something about it. They did.

lol no.

This is fact, we resolved all with SHIELD, we agreed to pay reps and we were led to believe this case to be closed.

DT's reason for war is only that they want to war, and RIOT Society will gladly give them one if they want.

If this were the first time, you might have gotten away scot-free.

If you had actually approached DT from the off in a way that suggested that you thought that hitting their protectorate was an oopsie, you might have gotten away scot-free.

But neither happened. And lord knows this wouldn't be the last time, if that were the case. It was time to send a message. 

[19:58:21] <TiTaN> Why are yall hitting SHIELD?
[19:58:40] <Franz> Hey there, I believe it stems from a user called Mr Untouchable hitting one of our nations.
[19:58:52] <Franz> I've asked all nations attacking anyone who is NOT Untouchable to peace out.
[19:58:55] <TiTaN> Why are you hitting multiple nations, though?
[19:59:17] <Franz> Those nations which are not Mr Untouchable are getting peace, I wasn't online when they hit.
[19:59:32] <TiTaN> ARe they getting reparations?
[19:59:52] <Franz> I haven't really been handling the FA on that front.
[20:00:02] <Franz> It's whatever Horizon said.
[20:00:04] <TiTaN> Get back to me on that.
[20:00:27] <TiTaN> Hitting the one guy is okay IMO ( I don't know the whole situation) but hitting other guys is not acceptable
[20:00:43] <Franz> The other guys was a mistake, and not one I endorsed or approved.
[20:01:06] <Franz> I'm currently trying to get to the bottom of that myself.

[...]

[20:21:38] <TiTaN> Still doesn't make your guys' mistake acceptable.
[20:22:19] <Franz> If I was online, the situation would have definitely gone differently, however I will do what I can do diffuse it.
[20:22:35] <Franz> Unfortunately, Riot Society doesn't give out reps, however we can possibly explore other avenues like tech deals.

No you're right, we acted like it was not an oopsie and we did it on purpose. 

We explored other avenues, and we came down to paying reps after talking directly to SHIELD. We went back on saying we would not give reps, and we did. We said from the beginning that it was wrong, and that it was not endorsed. 

[21:13:14] <Franz> I know when I woke up and found about what happened, I demanded everyone peace out.
[21:13:41] <shavar> not sure what happened .. but I figure it will be fixed 
[21:14:23] <Franz> I'm hoping so too, I had TiTaN of Dark Templar message me heavy-handedly while I was in a middle of a CS:GO game.
[21:14:45] <Franz> At the end of the day, I'm just hoping that the whole situation gets resolved, and hopefully work on improving diplomatic relations.
[21:15:22] <shavar> works for me
[21:16:27] <shavar> you should swing by our forums some time http://cnsandstorm.forumotion.com/
[21:17:18] <shavar> well I am in middle of cooking for the kids (wifey pulling double)  if for some reason things start getting goofy .. look me up and I think we can get it all lined out
[21:17:26] <Franz> Alrighty, sounds good!

We were also lead to believe that TSC was fine with the outcome as well, at first of no reps. 

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

jWKMlyw.png?1

Just for recordkeeping, Los Pollos Hermanos is hitting Dark Templar. No hard feelings, but we have to look cool and our mommy took our cigarettes last week.

Recordkeeping. I lol'd @ your whole 32k Alliance Strength, good luck out there LPH! Do some work!

Also, have fun stomping the pirates AZTEC.

Edited by His Lordship

You said paying reps was against your policy, and made DT wait days before you coughed them up. In the meantime, you managed to piss everyone off and make asses of yourselves. "I'm sorry" wasn't cutting it.