But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

Nah, originally we'd thought about formally declaring, but then you guys worked things out with SHIELD... But we already had everything ready, so we figured on letting our folks have a little fun. It's hard to feel sorry for an alliance whose members are known for raiding protected alliances, and we don't get out much (I think this is the most I've posted on the OWF in one day in a couple years). Don't take it personally, everyone was just itching for a little fun and y'all kind of caught our attention.

Also, to further clarify, yes, eXcessium did tell TSC and DT that SHIELD and RS had reached an agreement and were fine, so don't let it reflect on them in any sense.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, originally we'd thought about formally declaring, but then you guys worked things out with SHIELD... But we already had everything ready, so we figured on letting our folks have a little fun. It's hard to feel sorry for an alliance whose members are known for raiding protected alliances, and we don't get out much (I think this is the most I've posted on the OWF in one day in a couple years). Don't take it personally, everyone was just itching for a little fun and y'all kind of caught our attention.

Also, to further clarify, yes, eXcessium did tell TSC and DT that SHIELD and RS had reached an agreement and were fine, so don't let it reflect on them in any sense.

I don't, either way we should probably sit down and have a nice chat over a bottle of vodka, definitely more soothing than tequila.

I really fear for this realm when there are people left that don't remember how protectorates are able to make their own decisions.

I really fear for this realm when people believe that's what protected status actually means.

Good deal Franz, I'll probably be on irc Monday night, I'll hit you up (sorry, work all weekend). Quite honestly, from the one or two conversations we've had, I enjoy talking to you :P

Auctor:  SHIELD is free to do literally anything they want. Our agreement is that if they don't to something blatantly stupid we're there if they need us. And that's really the only restriction they have, they can sign treaties all the way across the web if they like, we don't mind them being independent in their decisions.

Good deal Franz, I'll probably be on irc Monday night, I'll hit you up (sorry, work all weekend). Quite honestly, from the one or two conversations we've had, I enjoy talking to you :P

Auctor:  SHIELD is free to do literally anything they want. Our agreement is that if they don't to something blatantly stupid we're there if they need us. And that's really the only restriction they have, they can sign treaties all the way across the web if they like, we don't mind them being independent in their decisions.

I would encourage you to read the text of the protectorate you signed with them.

I really like seeing RS get rolled for all of the !@#$ they have caused over the last few weeks. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of people. 

However, I can't be the only one that notices the hypocrisy here right? You're a funny alliance DT.

I can see some hypocrisy in your post, but nowhere much else.

Burnsey got it, that all that matters. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you really couldn't have understood what that topic title was about.

Lol, our problem is that we haven't been inducted to the sacred mysteries of taunting thread titles.

Yep, either way looks like The Seven Kingdoms has also joined the fray. Do you really need all this assistance to deal with little old me?

Need? no. Is it funny? yes.

it would seem that the conflict between RS and SHIELD was settled, and because Dark Templar do not like Riot Society they have brought their entire bloc and some other major alliances into an absolute curbstomp, eschewing the normal process of fabricating some infraction to get an easy war and instead taking the stance "we don't like you".  which could have saved us all a lot of time over the last 8 years, amirite.

while i think there is something to be said about having thick skin and also about having some respect for others, Riot Society plays it loose and fun and if the result of that is having a bloc descend on you while complaining about a lack of targets and wailing for disbandment, i weep for the future.  but hey there is always hope that you may find these targets you are looking for.

it would seem that the conflict between RS and SHIELD was settled, and because Dark Templar do not like Riot Society they have brought their entire bloc and some other major alliances into an absolute curbstomp, eschewing the normal process of fabricating some infraction to get an easy war and instead taking the stance "we don't like you".  which could have saved us all a lot of time over the last 8 years, amirite.

while i think there is something to be said about having thick skin and also about having some respect for others, Riot Society plays it loose and fun and if the result of that is having a bloc descend on you while complaining about a lack of targets and wailing for disbandment, i weep for the future.  but hey there is always hope that you may find these targets you are looking for.

It would seem you are as biased as Riot and us are here.  No point in arguing then. 

Beyond that, no one is being disbanded here, ridiculous to even suggest that (regardless who is saying it). Its been made clear we would be content with a short war, and Riot seems disinterested.  If they choose to continue it, that's fine by me.

Edited by Bob

It would seem you are as biased as Riot and us are here.  No point in arguing when you have already decided your opinion.

Beyond that, no one is being disbanded here, ridiculous to even suggest that. Its been made clear we would be content with a short war, and Riot seems disinterested.  If they choose to continue it, that's fine by me.

I don't believe we were ever told what the exact duration would be, or at least I wasn't.

To: Starcraftmazter    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 6/28/2014 11:06:25 AM

Subject: your POW message

I would rather be ZId.

The fact that you need 7 alliances to hit us just shows how weak you truely are.

Go play in traffic.

Sincerely,
LH

If I were DT, I would be embarressed to brag about hitting RS. They know they could not take us one-on-one because we would dismantle their mid and lower tier. The very fact that they had to sell down and hit lower NS strengths and ask six other alliances to help them just shows how much of an embarressment they are. It also shows how tough Riot Society's mid and lower tier is

I would rather be ZId.

The fact that you need 7 alliances to hit us just shows how weak you truely are.

Go play in traffic.

Sincerely,
LH

If I were DT, I would be embarressed to brag about hitting RS. They know they could not take us one-on-one because we would dismantle their mid and lower tier. The very fact that they had to sell down and hit lower NS strengths and ask six other alliances to help them just shows how much of an embarressment they are. It also shows how tough Riot Society's mid and lower tier is

Its not embarrassing to ask for help.  If our allies with weaker upper tiers were hit, we would jump in to defend them just like this.  Sheer size doesn't mean anything here, its all about where it is located.  Your mid and lower tiers are not tough, in fact they lack war chests for the most part (though I'm sure some fight very well).   Also, didn't you just ask us for peace all of 6 hours ago, which is why you were sent that message?

I don't believe we were ever told what the exact duration would be, or at least I wasn't.

If you want to discuss the end of this war, then come talk to me.

Edited by Bob

I think you need to check your messages, i never messaged anyone

I think you need to talk to your friends in RS then who do the talking on your behalf.

Edited by Bob

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Starcraftmazter    Date: 6/28/2014 7:31:08 AM

Subject: Ceasefire from AZTEC

I am sending you this message because Generalchow has requested a ceasefire on your specific nations, based on the notion that you do not support riot society government and would rather leave and maintain friendly relations with DT.

I have messaged every AZTEC/allied nation who has declared war on you to cease fire, so please cease fire also.

If you continue attacking, you will be treated as per norm and your wars will continue.

We do not wish to punish nor single anyone out, we only committed to doing one round of attacks due to the actions of Riot Society government, whom now want a long drawn out war.

If you have declared any wars on DT/allied nations, you should also let them know of this ceasefire, as I have not messaged them.

Cheers
SCM

/26/2014 4:17:02 PM   Sign if you believe in our AA! 89

Baptised in fire.
Forty to one

So silent before the storm
Awaiting command
A few has been chosen to stand
As one outnumbered by far
The orders from high command
Fight back, hold your ground!

In late June it came
A war unknown to the world
No army may enter that land
That is protected by RS hands
Unless you are forty to one
Your force will soon be undone

Baptised in fire
Forty to one
Spirit of Lavender
Death and glory
Soldiers of RIOT
Second to none
Wrath of the AZTEC brought to a halt

The 28th of June it starts
The rage of the Templars
A barrage of mortars and guns
Stand past, the bunkers will hold
The captain has pledged his life
I'll face my fate here!
The sound of artillery strike
So fierce
The thunder of guns

So come, bring on all that you've got
Come @#!*% , come high water, never stop
Your lives will soon be undone

Baptised in fire
40 to 1
Spirit of Lavender
Death and glory
Soldiers of RIOT
Second to none

Always remember, a fallen soldier
Always remember, fathers and sons at war
Always remember, fathers and sons at war
Always remember, buried in history

No vermin may enter that land
That is protected by RS hands
Your force will soon be undone

Baptised in fire
Forty to one
Spirit of Lavender
Death and glory!
Soldiers of RIOT
Second to none

No, no, no

alliance_flags68201460937PM.jpg
Lord Hitchcock

(6/26/2014 4:35:13 PM)
Down to my last infrastructure- everything I have is for RS. Reporting for orders.

Loud and clear that I stand with RS, hasn't changed.

I would rather be ZId.

Go play in traffic.

Sincerely,
LH

you're really tough, like really really tough man. you got us, we all were so worried about the tough, brave and valiant middle tier of RS that our whole bloc had to come. please, i really want you to understand how bad you look right now.

I would rather be ZId.

Go play in traffic.

Sincerely,
LH

In fairness, you got that message because General Chow asked for peace for you.