But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

"On May 17, 2013 Kashmir announced to the Open World Forum Kashmiri Co-Prosperity in which Kashmir asserted its right to intervene militarily, economically, or otherwise based solely on the grounds of friendship. The New Sith Order, DoomSquad, The Javahouse League, and Riot Society have become privy to co-prosperity.

The Kashmiri Co-Prosperity document is the public manifestation of private gentlemen's agreements between Kashmir and the individual parties. Other than the announcement defining what Co-Prosperity entails, Kashmir remains paperless and does not sign treaties of any kind."

Well maybe not a treaty but your ODP with specific alliances that you claim isn't an ODP but allows you to enter militarily.

An ODP would be a treaty wouldn't it?

Try to stay on topic scrota.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone forgets that it's Casualties > Friends

Even Bob. Gotta have those casualties more than I gotta have Bob.

Hope its worth it mate.

Edited by Bob

Sure, feel free to take this whole thing as another ego boost. After all, pissing off your former friends and their friends to the point that they all can't wait to take turns kicking your teeth in demonstrates that you're a strong alliance with a competent foreign affairs team. You should feel really great about your current position and what this means for the future of Riot Society.

The future of Riot Society? Lol

Sure, feel free to take this whole thing as another ego boost. After all, pissing off your former friends and their friends to the point that they all can't wait to take turns kicking your teeth in demonstrates that you're a strong alliance with a competent foreign affairs team. You should feel really great about your current position and what this means for the future of Riot Society.

I can't see the downside of this.

I think Rey has already burned away any protection him or Riot Society once had.

Both of them still have War Jesus. Allies are allies, no matter who we're fighting.

Also, why are you so creepily obsessed with Rey? It's getting pretty frightening that it's starting to seem like a sexual obsession.

I think Rey has already burned away any protection him or Riot Society once had.

Honestly this weird obsession you have with Rey is getting rather annoying to see in every fucking thread honestly, you set your hit on him you have three threads dedicated to it. Lets not turn this perfectly good thread that is completely unrelated into a "Oooooo look how much I hate Rey thread", is that too much to ask?

Honestly this weird obsession you have with Rey is getting rather annoying to see in every !@#$@#$ thread honestly, you set your hit on him you have three threads dedicated to it. Lets not turn this perfectly good thread that is completely unrelated into a "Oooooo look how much I hate Rey thread", is that too much to ask?

I agree with the totally cool Fake Ironman. I reckon we'll probably have to get a restraining order on Methrage or something.

@burnsey- after this is all over, I would love to build up and do a one on one full round for fun

As for my monster warchest, i dont recall saying I had one. In fact, being declared at server time all its done is put two of my opponents into anarchy and prevent me from going into anarchy with the other three and forcing my opponents to pay my bills the last two days.

Good thing cat has a nuke, cuz the way they're fighting it probably would take a couple months to drain :)

Honestly this weird obsession you have with Rey is getting rather annoying to see in every !@#$@#$ thread honestly, you set your hit on him you have three threads dedicated to it. Lets not turn this perfectly good thread that is completely unrelated into a "Oooooo look how much I hate Rey thread", is that too much to ask?

Rey follows me in every thread making absurd threats and accusations, which can make it hard to ignore him. So while I am pleased to see him get what he deserves, I see what you're saying and will not speak his name or that of his fake alliance again. So I'll double my efforts on ignoring him.

@burnsey- after this is all over, I would love to build up and do a one on one full round for fun

As for my monster warchest, i dont recall saying I had one. In fact, being declared at server time all its done is put two of my opponents into anarchy and prevent me from going into anarchy with the other three and forcing my opponents to pay my bills the last two days.

Good thing cat has a nuke, cuz the way they're fighting it probably would take a couple months to drain :)

You'll bail long before then, so we'll never really know.

Rey follows me in every thread making absurd threats and accusations, which can make it hard to ignore him. So while I am pleased to see him get what he deserves, I see what you're saying and will not speak his name or that of his fake alliance again. So I'll double my efforts on ignoring him.

haha, what?

sure thing, could always do with the extra xp

An ODP would be a treaty wouldn't it?
Try to stay on topic scrota.

Then you do sign treaties. Looking forward to seeing you defend your good friends in RS.

Both of them still have War Jesus. Allies are allies, no matter who we're fighting.
Also, why are you so creepily obsessed with Rey? It's getting pretty frightening that it's starting to seem like a sexual obsession.

YOLO says you guys don't have allies or treaties. Edited by Rotavele

Then you do sign treaties. Looking forward to seeing you defend your good friends in RS.

YOLO says you guys don't have allies or treaties.

They see a sinking ship, do they jump on or not? I would hope common sense prevails. Kashmir doesn't need to sink, they should enjoy rebuilding and no one expects them to fight on an ODP.

o7 White Peace with Kashmir since last update. Good and honorable fight by them.

Riot Society got themselves into this mess knowing they weren't guaranteed protection. They don't need to drag Kashmir down with them, DT is giving them peace after a round of war or so anyways.

Edited by Methrage

They see a sinking ship, do they jump on or not? I would hope common sense prevails. Kashmir doesn't need to sink, they should enjoy rebuilding and no one expects them to fight on an ODP.

o7 White Peace with Kashmir since last update. Good and honorable fight by them.

Riot Society got themselves into this messing knowing they weren't guaranteed protection. They don't need to drag Kashmir down with them, DT is giving them peace after a round of war or so anyways.

You're probably better off playing fantasy kickball than ruling your nation.

If this thread has devolved into Rovatelle, the really upset guy from NoR, and Rey, can we all agree to go back to the other thread and see if they all notice?