But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

Eh, I have it differently but I don't expect you to actually admit in public that you did. Either way, I never liked RIOT based on what I've seen of you all thus far.

There's nothing to admit. You can dislike RIOT because of facts, but I'd rather you not dislike them based on libel.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you've done something about it.

At least someone is doing something about it and for that you have my respect. I'm still rebuilding from my last all out war, but its good to see there are still alliances of action around here.

Definitely a good idea to create a new thread instead of letting the discussion continue in the one you made two days ago.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122643-shielded-from-the-dark-lodgers-who-cant-ride-the-sandstorm-into-the-atlantic-breeze-without-bumping-into-el-pollo-loco/

Also, I'm unsure if RS is upset or honored that all of AZTEC is fighting?  I think you should stick with the honored one.

Let's just have fun with it and we can get our lower tiers some practice.

Definitely a good idea to create a new thread instead of letting the discussion continue in the one you made two days ago.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122643-shielded-from-the-dark-lodgers-who-cant-ride-the-sandstorm-into-the-atlantic-breeze-without-bumping-into-el-pollo-loco/

Why would we have a war discussion in my treaty announcement?

They're clearly related, but also separate issues. Edited by Neo Uruk

Also, I'm unsure if RS is upset or honored that all of AZTEC is fighting?  I think you should stick with the honored one.

Let's just have fun with it and we can get our lower tiers some practice.

The purpose of that thread was for Los Pollos Hermanos's membership into Men's Recovery Project. That thread was nothing to do with whatever this thing is.

The purpose of that thread was for Los Pollos Hermanos's membership into Men's Recovery Project. That thread was nothing to do with whatever this thing is.

That's not what the title would indicate...

Wait, people take titles seriously these days? The title was a bit of throwaway fun. If you took that seriously, then I question if you have a sense of humour.

I have a great sense of humor. I'm laughing a lot.

AZTEC world police?

I was unaware AZTEC was protecting SHIELD.

Feel free to activate the treaty btw. I am sure AZTEC would be very gracious for extra tech, land, and casualties :3

Friends > Infra!

Edited by Rotavele

If I were DT, I would be embarressed to brag about hitting RS. They know they could not take us one-on-one because we would dismantle their mid and lower tier. The very fact that they had to sell down and hit lower NS strengths and ask six other alliances to help them just shows how much of an embarressment they are. It also shows how tough Riot Society's mid and lower tier is

Yeah, you and your $566,383 warchest will be an absolute monster to bring down. Heaven help us, I don't know how we'll do it. 

But, hey, if you want to demonstrate Riot Society's incredible toughness, tell your five mid-tier guys to get out of peace mode. Can't brag about a holstered weapon.

Yeah, you and your $566,383 warchest will be an absolute monster to bring down. Heaven help us, I don't know how we'll do it. 

But, hey, if you want to demonstrate Riot Society's incredible toughness, tell your five mid-tier guys to get out of peace mode. Can't brag about a holstered weapon.

Good luck draining that over the coming weeks and months.

What treaty are you referring to, !@#$stain? Kashmir doesn't do treaties.

"On May 17, 2013 Kashmir announced to the Open World Forum Kashmiri Co-Prosperity in which Kashmir asserted its right to intervene militarily, economically, or otherwise based solely on the grounds of friendship. The New Sith Order, DoomSquad, The Javahouse League, and Riot Society have become privy to co-prosperity.

The Kashmiri Co-Prosperity document is the public manifestation of private gentlemen's agreements between Kashmir and the individual parties. Other than the announcement defining what Co-Prosperity entails, Kashmir remains paperless and does not sign treaties of any kind."

Well maybe not a treaty but your ODP with specific alliances that you claim isn't an ODP but allows you to enter militarily or something like that. Reminds me of the following image tbh.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=16219538 Edited by Rotavele