But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

Well what can I say this was expected, guess RS will now check if the nation is on said AA next time... then again most likely not.

Oh well @#£& happens.

o/ AZTEC

Edited by Alexio15

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say this was expected, guess RS will now check if the nation is on said AA next time... then again most likely not.

Oh well @#£& happens.

o/ AZTEC

I'm going to go with the theory that you posed as Ironman and caused this whole thing by yourself.

That'll be more entertaining, that's for sure.

I'm going to go with the theory that you posed as Ironman and caused this whole thing by yourself.

That'll be more entertaining, that's for sure.

Or is Ironman posing as me I guess we will never know :P

Complaining about someone taking you up on a challenge when you haven't even fought a full day yet is very pathetic. RS should try using this chance to prove they are more than just talk and what they're capable of in war; DT is giving them an opportunity here.

RS should be grateful their challenge was met and they get to have a short brawl to try proving their worth.

Complaining about someone taking you up on a challenge when you haven't even fought a full day yet is very pathetic. RS should try using this chance to prove they are more than just talk and what they're capable of in war; DT is giving them an opportunity here.

RS should be grateful their challenge was met and they get to have a short brawl to try proving their worth.

So how is Kashmir these days?

I feel like I should have found this thread sooner...

o7 my previous allies in DT
o7 AZTEC

Haha, hailing someone for doing something you couldn't when you had the advantage.

Never change, Suckplayer.

Haha, hailing someone for doing something you couldn't when you had the advantage.

Never change, Suckplayer.

I don't like you, and don't have a problem with Saxplayer, but you're pretty right on target here.

I still hope AZTEC sends me aid to hit RS Lower tiers though :3

Eh, I have it differently but I don't expect you to actually admit in public that you did. Either way, I never liked RIOT based on what I've seen of you all thus far.

Nice to see you've done something about it.

Eh, I have it differently but I don't expect you to actually admit in public that you did. Either way, I never liked RIOT based on what I've seen of you all thus far.

Xavier, I am telling the truth in this case. Kim Jong Su left the alliance because of a disagreement in regards to the government. He wanted a Deputy Foreign Affairs Lackey position however that had already been allocated to Hamilmania. We offered him the abilitiy to talk with either Blurrenza or Ironman to see if they wanted him to be a deputy, but instead he decided to go and apply for The International. BringMeTheHorizon was the only person consulted by Kim Jong Su when he left, and I wasn't informed of this. The International consulted us, we got to the bottom of it and we believed we resolved it.

Edit: Here is the Internal Government Report. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

lol,  My first log dump .. Lets see I I am not sure what happened, you hope to work on improving diplomatic relations, I give forum link  ..  Yep this will be helpful to this thread 

ooc: I cook for my kids 

Pure evil shavar :p