But your !@#$ is like the police asking us questions, !@#$%*' we don't know !@#$

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of Soldiers Lost: 1,204,823 Attacking + 2,229,520 Defending = 3,434,343 Casualties

I'm happy now.

If their mission was to make you happy, they can give you peace now and call it a success. Although somehow I don't think that was the mission.

Is this thing over then?

No further wars will be declared.

As for whether it's over, we'll just have to see what the future holds.

If their mission was to make you happy, they can give you peace now and call it a success. Although somehow I don't think that was the mission.

Whether it was their mission or not, this is done.

To be fair they didn't accept the dude. I actually found it funny. The guy made plans to leave, told Franz he was leaving to DT before he even switched AAs, then when he switched AAs, DT told him to piss off. Good job DT.

Since this thread has long since gone down the tubes, I just want to publicly state for the record that I have always hated your signature. Almost as much as your posting which is just about as painfully unfunny and completely lacking in wit as your signature. 

That's all I have. This non-event and pointless micro warmongering is uninteresting.

So its only over if Riot Society doesn't do something stupid to make AZTEC want to continue it longer before the wars expire.

I would consider those 50/50 odds of this being done at best.

Unlike Limitless Nexus, Riot Society can be reasonable. We had a recent incident, and we resolved it civilly.

Marx for RS viceroy. o/

Provide a good reason for his appointment, and it can be considered.