Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Orange

I dont see how winning a war = looking foolish.

I love how you continue to take credit for the outcome of a war that you not only were involved in a limited role but in all honesty did more harm than good. You were demoted from your position yet you still act as if you were some grand architect, it's almost pathetic as your continued ranting and raving.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you continue to take credit for the outcome of a war that you not only were involved in a limited role but in all honesty did more harm than good. You were demoted from your position yet you still act as if you were some grand architect, it's almost pathetic as your continued ranting and raving.

Good luck convincing his ego of the truth 

This dude honestly thinks he is the most important player in history

Alright, I will bite. What harm did I do to the war effort exactly? How exactly did the war effort fail? I mean, I honestly don't remember you playing a big part in war strategy. I understand you are an elected politician with a constituency to account for, but I don't see what it gains you to take potshots at me; it makes you look like you are speaking out of fear.

Alright, I will bite. What harm did I do to the war effort exactly? How exactly did the war effort fail? I mean, I honestly don't remember you playing a big part in war strategy. I understand you are an elected politician with a constituency to account for, but I don't see what it gains you to take potshots at me; it makes you look like you are speaking out of fear.

Please do not use our name in vain. In fact, refrain all together from using it all together.

Clearly the memo hasn't reached you yet. R&R begged us to take you off their hands: we agreed, in return for this upgrade. Pack your bags, comrade - you're coming home.

I am sure the people on our end haven't yet found a way to break out this joyous news. All of R&R will celebrate :P

We are MDoAP'd to both Berby and FC. Guys, was this really our plan?

41bJBtY.png

:wub:

The fact that you think this treaty is borne of some sort of hatred, xenophobia, or out of spite of the coalition that opposed us last war shows how terribly bad you are at this whole thing. If you really did take a look, you'd note that R&R has treaties with five - count 'em - five of the alliances that were in the coalition opposite us last war, not to mention the various friends within that coalition we don't hold treaties with. So then the question you'll have to ask yourself is: "Are R&R the type of people to sign something out of bitter hatred for 5 of their longtime friends?"

...The answer to that question is undoubtedly no. The answer as to whether or not you're a !@#$@#$ idiot, however, is undoubtedly yes.

Undoubtedly no.
The more prudent question, however, is why would R&R further complicate its already complicated situation with this upgrade? Hopefully other treaties are pruned somewhere else.

I'm torn on a blind support post, and something more stinging. The latter isn't my style though, and my feelings are a bit more mixed really.

What Schattenmann asked is what I'm more interested in. Or more directly; what will come out of this treaty, and how will it effect larger politics? Both ODN and R&R are the (arguably) two strongest, standout members of their respective blocs. Their blocs supersede other treaties of course, and I wouldn't jump to say this ties them together to death, but it's just another consideration in the big web of things.

If R&R wants this, I wish them luck (I tend to like those guys). Cheers to ODN too (no hard feelings, you just don't have anyone that secretly loves me :P ).

The more prudent question, however, is why would R&R further complicate its already complicated situation with this upgrade? Hopefully other treaties are pruned somewhere else.

It seems rather shortsighted to suggest that treaties should be pruned based on the political dynamics of past wars. Whether or not R&R's positioning is complicated depends on ones' perspective, which is presumably influenced by the likely political dynamics of future wars. One would expect that R&R would have consulted its other allies prior to signing this treaty with ODN to determine the nature and extent of any treat conflicts likely to arise.