Stole the words right out of my mouth  :awesome:

I'm on the first page!

Er, also, congrats, looks good.

If you squint just right,

In just the correct light,

The great word Orange,

Might rhyme with Porridge

Ha!

*Edit: Suck it people who said orange doesn't rhyme with anything! I WIN!

The unthinkable has happen, everyone run for your lives! firefirefireph.gif

...because free people do not want to be lorded over.

This is possibly the only decent thing you've ever said. Which is ironic because you sir are not a free man

Brocolli provides more vitamin C than oranges.  Brocolli is better than this treaty.  I'll leave you to ponder that.

You know what is better than Brocolli?

6131186482_5ddfa1d294.jpg

This treaty should be renamed Orange Roughy & Chips. I demand a revote.

In other news, I loves me some R&R. About damn time we were MDBuddies again.

It's ok ODN, I will be there to console you when this inevitably blows up in your face.

They wouldn't have to worry about this blowing up in their face if they'd just fucking take FC back already.

Just did. It never ceases to amaze me how Pacifican client state announcements are constantly more intra-sphere treaties (yes upgrades are new treaties) that have no other aim than functioning as propaganda vehicles.

"Oh, new friends from the war." "Oh, we are really being rebels." The rest of the international community is over the Disorder war already, but there is still a massive obsession over losing the war.

I frankly find it both hilarious but also disturbing. In my time, defeat came with EZI, disbandment, reps and viceroys, yet none of these things were imposed after Disorder (if someone cites UPNs token 6 million, they are an idiot).

There is literally no cause for grievance. No punitive terms were issued (excepting the issue of NPO not suffering comparable damage). Nobody went to the mercy board to secure alliance peace. The international community has tried to welcome NPOites with open arms.

With all this accounted for, there is no grievance or grudge; it's just hatred, xenophobia and imperialism at work again. And ultimately, it will be again defeated one way or another because free people do not want to be lorded over.

Can you please, for just one second, stop being an utter moron? I realize it's a tall order, but it might do you some good.

The fact that you think this treaty is borne of some sort of hatred, xenophobia, or out of spite of the coalition that opposed us last war shows how terribly bad you are at this whole thing. If you really did take a look, you'd note that R&R has treaties with five - count 'em - five of the alliances that were in the coalition opposite us last war, not to mention the various friends within that coalition we don't hold treaties with. So then the question you'll have to ask yourself is: "Are R&R the type of people to sign something out of bitter hatred for 5 of their longtime friends?"

...The answer to that question is undoubtedly no. The answer as to whether or not you're a fucking idiot, however, is undoubtedly yes.

... More of how I know absolutely nothing.

Apparently you didn't get the memo about us rebranding into the Usual Grievances Sphere, while Pacifica becomes a Suspect Complaint State(ment) instead.

Oh my just awful jokes never cease to amuse me  :v:

Congratulations to my ODN brethren on this fine upgrade! Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

I just can't get away from ODN >_>

Nay, hurray for treaty.

Clearly the memo hasn't reached you yet. R&R begged us to take you off their hands: we agreed, in return for this upgrade. Pack your bags, comrade - you're coming home.

Just did. It never ceases to amaze me how Pacifican client state announcements are constantly more intra-sphere treaties (yes upgrades are new treaties) that have no other aim than functioning as propaganda vehicles.

"Oh, new friends from the war." "Oh, we are really being rebels." The rest of the international community is over the Disorder war already, but there is still a massive obsession over losing the war.

I frankly find it both hilarious but also disturbing. In my time, defeat came with EZI, disbandment, reps and viceroys, yet none of these things were imposed after Disorder (if someone cites UPNs token 6 million, they are an idiot).

There is literally no cause for grievance. No punitive terms were issued (excepting the issue of NPO not suffering comparable damage). Nobody went to the mercy board to secure alliance peace. The international community has tried to welcome NPOites with open arms.

With all this accounted for, there is no grievance or grudge; it's just hatred, xenophobia and imperialism at work again. And ultimately, it will be again defeated one way or another because free people do not want to be lorded over.

the butt hurt is strong with this one.

Congrats to my orange friends. Let the Usual Grievances commence

Edited by Lord bagel

I haven't seen such inspired poetry since MHA's works of the Vogon variety. Brings a tear to my eye.

Congratulations and good luck!

o/R&R
o/ODN

Those all caps filters :mad:

o/ODN
o/R&R

I echo King Wally. Lemme fix it. Sheesh, worst allies ever. Get it together!

... free people do not want to be lorded over.

This, at least, can be true. Free people do not want to be lorded over, indeed. Not by the bonds of the "imperialism" you rave so passionately against, nor by the confines of your ideal "global stability" that you try so fiercely to propagate. That "hatred, xenophobia and imperialism"? It is just as oppressive, whether it be enforced by the physical might that aggrieves you so or the ideas and concepts you champion. When you attempt to stand for the very thing you claim to stand against, I'm afraid this duplicity prevents you from standing at all. Allow me to offer you a seat so that you might rest for a while.

Congrats ODN and to your mistress of spam, oh wait that's right we stole him from you. :P

I guess you guys will have to update that fancy solar system treaty chart now, I totally want to steal that idea by the way. :D

LoSS really should have made you stop posting here as a condition of membership.

Congrats ODN and to your mistress of spam, oh wait that's right we stole him from you. :P

I guess you guys will have to update that fancy solar system treaty chart now, I totally want to steal that idea by the way. :D

i get honorable mention!