Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Orange

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems to me like everyone in NPO's side of disorder are signing treaties wiv each other

NG-GATO, NATO-ODN, R&R-ODN. There may be something else there, but it's not coming to mind. I know at least as far as R&R, NATO, and ODN, these treaty upgrades were borne specifically of the relationship the three of us share collectively.

It just seems to me like everyone in NPO's side of disorder are signing treaties wiv each other

This is what I am referring to by "paper airplanes." It is just intrasphere clutter that adds nothing strategically important to the treaty web.

It kind of reminds me of officers drawing battalions and brigades on their map overlay, portraying the appearance of strength, when in reality the actual units are half-strength and poorly supplied. Edited by Tywin Lannister

NG-GATO, NATO-ODN, R&R-ODN. There may be something else there, but it's not coming to mind. I know at least as far as R&R, NATO, and ODN, these treaty upgrades were borne specifically of the relationship the three of us share collectively.

haha, nerds.

Things... happened in those trenches.

The truth of it is, WarriorSoul stopped taking his medication.  We don't know what path he's leading us down.

Things... happened in those trenches.

The truth of it is, WarriorSoul stopped taking his medication.  We don't know what path he's leading us down.

this is a good thing imo... a calm W-S is a horrible W-S.