A Joint Announcement from Two Unlikely Alliances

duelking

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please see my previous post and signature.

Oh, where you actually say that you didn't $%&@ that ally but did others? That counts as owning it? Man, I would love to be able to completely deny any responsibility for something, but since I admitted to other stuff I get off the hook on that one!

If you commit two murders, you don't get off on one. Not to mention getting off on the one with hard evidence. Edited by Neo Uruk

It's ok Montosh....you have to learn that people only read what they want, or what they can spin around to sound intelligent.  The intelligent people read through these people's BS

Considering your actions this past war, Im not so sure I would trot out the intelligent word as your gov prostrates itself to try to salvage any iota of face.

Considering your actions this past war, Im not so sure I would trot out the intelligent word as your gov prostrates itself to try to salvage any iota of face.

The peace mode warrior arrives just in time!

Considering the fact you'll bring this up no matter if the topic of the thread is about us or not has become redundant.  I am pretty sure anyone who is even just a casual reader has been abundantly aware of your feelings of IRON's actions as of late.  I would hope by now a thread could go quite a few pages before it's derailed by the same comments that are prevalent on all the threads, but alas, it seems not.

Anyway...back to the actual purpose of this announcement

o/ IRON

o/ DBDC

FEAR might've helped break the ice some but IRON & DBDC did most of the work themselves by both being reasonable and open minded. That's why FEAR loves both of you, and we're estastic to see you trying working out your differences. :wub:

The peace mode warrior arrives just in time!

Reminder that IRON's entire upper tier hid from the alliance this NAP was signed with for a very long time

But yeah, keep telling Rush how shit his warchest was. That'll make you look tougher than him. Edited by Neo Uruk

Reminder that IRON's entire upper tier hid from the alliance this NAP was signed with for a very long time

But yeah, keep telling Rush how !@#$ his warchest was. That'll make you look tougher than him.

10 nations were in peace mode. We have 50 nations above 100k NS, i've told you before you need to think before hitting that post button.

And I am tougher than him. :smug: