A Joint Announcement from Two Unlikely Alliances

duelking

Considering the fact you'll bring this up no matter if the topic of the thread is about us or not has become redundant.  I am pretty sure anyone who is even just a casual reader has been abundantly aware of your feelings of IRON's actions as of late.  I would hope by now a thread could go quite a few pages before it's derailed by the same comments that are prevalent on all the threads, but alas, it seems not.

Anyway...back to the actual purpose of this announcement

This thread could certainly have gone without that if your member had not arrogantly essentially called other posters unintelligent.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread could certainly have gone without that if your member had not arrogantly essentially called other posters unintelligent.

Hey now Rush calling other people stupid on the owf is all they have to make themselves feel better about their incompetence at literally everything apart from being a backstabbing piece of @#$%. Edited by Stefano Palmieri

Hey now Rush calling other people stupid on the owf is all they have to make themselves feel better about their incompetence at literally everything apart from being a backstabbing piece of @#$%.

Sounds like the anthem of CN 2014 tbf.

Gotta go with Canik on this one. Regardless of what we may have done, IRON and DBDC had it in them to see it through. Respect. I look forward to working closely with you both in the future.

o/To Better Days

------------------------------------------------------------

Neo,

I don't know why I'm doing this, but 

You say

At least own that you $%&@ed them, even if it wasn't intentional.

And they respond

Please see my previous post and signature.

Which would have read

We $%&@ed up, we know it, we'll pay for it, and we'll try really hard not to do it again.

-Montosh's Sig

Other allies, sure, we $%&@ed that up....

And yet,

Oh, where you actually say that you didn't $%&@ that ally but did others? That counts as owning it?

All you do is blahblah.gif

Neo,

I don't know why I'm doing this, but 

You say

And they respond

Which would have read

And yet,

All you do is blahblah.gif

You could, you know, read "Other allies" and note that he's dodging that specific one

@Samus, you're allowed to move the goal posts on what "hiding your upper tier" means. I'm not allowed to note that everyone in DBDC's range was cowering in fear? Edited by Neo Uruk

Has a nation a year older than mine... check.

Has 60% the casualties I have... check.

Calls me a PM Warrior. Check.

Seems legit.

Infra huggers tend to have more casualties than tech heavy nations. I've had a 2:1 tech:infra ratio for well over 2 years.

You could, you know, read "Other allies" and note that he's dodging that specific one

@Samus, you're allowed to move the goal posts on what "hiding your upper tier" means. I'm not allowed to note that everyone in DBDC's range was cowering in fear?

Your post said our entire upper tier, I corrected your mistake, because it wasn't out entire upper tier it was only 1/5th of it. And I was and still am in range of their bottom nations.

Glad to see this happen.

Reminder that IRON's entire upper tier hid from the alliance this NAP was signed with for a very long time

But yeah, keep telling Rush how !@#$ his warchest was. That'll make you look tougher than him.

Odd, I am part of the uppertier and I recall fighting STA. But you couldn't be wrong, right?

Edited by darkfox

Your post said our entire upper tier, I corrected your mistake, because it wasn't out entire upper tier it was only 1/5th of it. And I was and still am in range of their bottom nations.

Look, son, I'm just showing you how it feels to go against the wrestling machine when you're ill-prepared. You made a mistake in the past, but you can fix it with your upcoming title shot. Just fight harder than you did against an Olympic gold medalist and you'll be in.

Infra huggers tend to have more casualties than tech heavy nations. I've had a 2:1 tech:infra ratio for well over 2 years.

What a moronic response. You know where infra heavy nations (11,999 is the most infra I ever had, and I had it ONCE AND I had 14K tech when I had it, this was prior to EQ.) have an advantage in accruing casualties? The 1st 5 days of a war. Infra is well on its way to being melted by then. Every time you post about this stuff, it really shows the ignorance have in regards to how wars work. Stop embarrassing IRON.

Edited by Rush Sykes