NG-Val

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still whining to everyone you meet about them?  or the subsequent ones?  Hell man, it was over 5 years ago now.  The only people who haven't moved on and tried to bury the hatchet is your alliance.

You were awful 5 years ago and are still awful. It took NG longer than I thought it would to see it. 

You were awful 5 years ago and are still awful. It took NG longer than I thought it would to see it. 

I understand why they did it. They pulled a chunk of NS away from AI and attached itself directly to them. Smart move, to bad they forgot they were dealing with untrustworthy and idiotic people.

The initial relationship was understandable given the AI situation, but it was overkill.  The serious treaty was breathtakingly retarded.  The idea in Val of an IRON-Val-NG sphere was, ah, confusing and amusing.  Your relationship and plans stood at odds with the current of global politics, and neither of you had the capital to change the current.

It's a wonderful day now that NG and Valhalla have come back to Planet Bob and have feet and mind planted firmly on solid ground.

See, if there is one alliance that doesn't baw or whine, it's STA.

You clearly have 99% of OWF-active STA members on your ignore list, and I say that as someone who likes STA as much as anyone can while Pezstar is still around.

Edited by Schattenmann

I understand why they did it. They pulled a chunk of NS away from AI and attached itself directly to them. Smart move, to bad they forgot they were dealing with untrustworthy and idiotic people.

That's not a very nice thing to say about someone helping you attain world domination :/

*sniff* Your bait is unappetizing.  Actually, it's rather poorly placed even for you.

Damage Taken / Nation

Valhalla - 14,308.14

TLR - 31,839.52

Damage Dealt / Nation

Valhalla - 10,882.29

TLR - 25,635.69

Wars / Nation

Valhalla - 3.20

TLR - 7.20

Valhalla also has the 7th lowest avg damage dealt per war among the ~55 alliances in this war. Truly the path to Odin's mead hall.

Valhalla 

Wow the love from DT is delicious.  I seem to remember a time when Val went to bat for you pretty hard me specifically.  Feel free to come knocking on my door any day.  Im relatively inactive these days so I probably wouldnt even notice. 

I'm a bit late to the party on this, but we're not being any harder on Val than we were on IRON and LoSS. I consider all of you to be friendly alliances, and I like certain people and aspects of each of your AAs, but all 3 of you made some questionable judgment calls this war.

As for DT owing Val, any dept we may have owed (which is perhaps not a healthy way for friendships to work anyway), we can consider repaid when we went all out in Ai's defense last war. We hold Val no ill will. At the same, we can see that this was a logical move by NG. 

Damage Taken / Nation

Valhalla - 14,308.14

TLR - 31,839.52

Damage Dealt / Nation

Valhalla - 10,882.29

TLR - 25,635.69

Wars / Nation

Valhalla - 3.20

TLR - 7.20

Valhalla also has the 7th lowest avg damage dealt per war among the ~55 alliances in this war. Truly the path to Odin's mead hall.

Valhalla 

Nice false comparison.  Most all of Valhalla's upper tier hasn't been able to get engaged in the fight because much of NPO's upper tier refused to come out to play.  That's why I was specific in my comments above.

Nice false comparison.  Most all of Valhalla's upper tier hasn't been able to get engaged in the fight because much of NPO's upper tier refused to come out to play.  That's why I was specific in my comments above.

Your high tier did nothing when ODN's big guys rolled NpO's high tier and you also didn't help TOP when RnR's 100k guys attacked them. You had the opportunity to fight enemy high tiers in defense of allies, but you didn't, so don't complain. 

It's not like you would have nuked anyways... :popcorn:

Says a member an alliance that took the entirety of the last major war off.   :popcorn:

Your high tier did nothing when ODN's big guys rolled NpO's high tier and you also didn't help TOP when RnR's 100k guys attacked them. You had the opportunity to fight enemy high tiers in defense of allies, but you didn't, so don't complain. 

I'm not aware that NpO actually asked for our help, TOP surely did not (no treaty).  There were also very serious concerns that we would be countered at some point. It would be interesting after the war to find out why a counter never materialized against either Valhalla or GOONS on the NPO front.

[spoiler]That said...I'll just say if it were my call I would have perhaps been more aggressive in another sector, and leave it at that.[/spoiler]

Says a member an alliance that took the entirety of the last major war off.   :popcorn:

Last two actually. Amusing how Valhalla has tried to do so this time around.

Edit: At the current rate we could fight in one major war for every five you do and still have the same damage output per nation. Should we sit the next two as well to make it fair?

Edited by Coloradia

Shouldn't you be buddy buddy with Valhalla?  You both like to cut no-nuke deals in great wars.  I figured that would make you besties.

Two of your allies actively plotted against you, which brought war and ruin to your alliance. If all you have is a quip about a dumb policy of ours from almost 5 years ago then by all means, let it rip.

Two of your allies actively plotted against you, which brought war and ruin to your alliance. If all you have is a quip about a dumb policy of ours from almost 5 years ago then by all means, let it rip.

Just let it go already. Edited by Rotavele

You and more so, your alliance, set the bar in those categories for many years, I guess you would know eh? I mean hell we had to go nuclear 30hrs after a lame mistake was made....TOP made it thru an entire war doing the same. Were far worse at such things then you. *tips hat at your achievement*

You and more so, your alliance, set the bar in those categories for many years, I guess you would know eh? I mean hell we had to go nuclear 30hrs after a lame mistake was made....TOP made it thru an entire war doing the same. Were far worse at such things then you. *tips hat at your achievement*

The fact that you bring up events from nearly five years ago (and use a twisted account of them, no less) in an attempt to make your alliance look less bad by comparison is very much evidence of its poor position and reputation.

Edited by Crymson