NG-Val

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the love from DT is delicious.  I seem to remember a time when Val went to bat for you pretty hard me specifically.  Feel free to come knocking on my door any day.  Im relatively inactive these days so I probably wouldnt even notice. 

I am truly sorry it went this way NG take that for what it is worth.  I wish you all the best in the future. 

Edited by Buds The Man

Wow the love from DT is delicious.  I seem to remember a time when Val went to bat for you pretty hard me specifically.  Feel free to come knocking on my door any day.  Im relatively inactive these days so I probably wouldnt even notice. 

I am truly sorry it went this way NG take that for what it is worth.  I wish you all the best in the future. 

As if we weren't grateful for your assistance and supported you in every motion until you merged to make AI? 

The fact is, the current Valhalla isn't the Valhalla we were allied to and hasn't been for some time, clearly shown by your actions. 

But anyways, this thread isn't about DT-Val, it's about NG-Val breaking up.

Good luck to both parties moving forward. 

STA tears are delicious. You got your quick peace, you got your "emotional moments", what's the point?

See, if there is one alliance that doesn't baw or whine, it's STA.  Not sure what you are going on about, but I can only assume you have a keyboard macro that fills in random memes that don't usually make much sense, but are a weak attempt at OWF PR points.

Eh, I think you misinterpret.  More disheartened than anything else, no hate felt towards Valhalla at all.  If you want to talk, feel free to reach out and I am more than willing to talk.

See, if there is one alliance that doesn't baw or whine, it's STA.  Not sure what you are going on about, but I can only assume you have a keyboard macro that fills in random memes that don't usually make much sense, but are a weak attempt at OWF PR points.

With respect, STA has indeed bawwed and whined about proposed peace terms in the past. Indeed they still carry a significant grudge to this day about them.

With respect, STA has indeed bawwed and whined about proposed peace terms in the past. Indeed they still carry a significant grudge to this day about them.

At least its against peace terms and not Alliances.

At least its against peace terms and not Alliances.

Actually, the bawwing and whining focus almost exclusively on the initial terms offered by one alliance.  So in effect it is against an alliance.  If you are looking a role model of how to behave, look some place other than STA.

Are you still hurt that we called you out on terms that were mind-numbing in their idiocy?

You still whining to everyone you meet about them?  or the subsequent ones?  Hell man, it was over 5 years ago now.  The only people who haven't moved on and tried to bury the hatchet is your alliance.

Edited by ChairmanHal

You remember when you came crawling to us a few years back looking for approval because you wanted a treaty with Polar? Failhalla is an endless source of amusement, why would we give that up?

That's some very interesting revisionist history you are telling there.   <_<

You'd give it up because no one particularly hates you anymore at Valhalla, but your insistence on holding a grudge this long does nothing but make you bad.