NG-Val

Wow the love from DT is delicious.  I seem to remember a time when Val went to bat for you pretty hard me specifically.  Feel free to come knocking on my door any day.  Im relatively inactive these days

Then perhaps you ought to consider that you are merely unaware of where this "love" comes from - you know, due to your inactivity?

As if we weren't grateful for your assistance and supported you in every motion until you merged to make AI?

And even after that! I don't think anyone in Valhalla is in any position to claim DT owes them anything about we went to bat for AI in the Eq war.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason we compare it to what you(TOP) did 5 years ago is because that's what everyone else compares it to.

No, that's what you compare it to, in an attempt to make yourselves look a bit less low. It's truly amusing that it is your defense of choice.

Are we talking about the same plans were you(TOP) were slotted 90 nations on the NPO front? Then you PM half of those assigned.

Exactly where did this happen? In somebody's drug-induced hallucination? That isn't even remotely accurate.

Feanor, the two wars we were apart of, which ones did we actually fight you? If we weren't fighting each other directly I could give two sh*ts of your policies.

Valhalla fought in a coalition alongside TOP in those two wars, and both abided by the same nuclear policies. 

Then perhaps you ought to consider that you are merely unaware of where this "love" comes from - you know, due to your inactivity?

And even after that! I don't think anyone in Valhalla is in any position to claim DT owes them anything about we went to bat for AI in the Eq war.

I dont believe I said anywhere that DT OWES me or Val anything.  i simply dont understand where the hate is coming from let alone the seeming want to come at us.   I was simply pointing out where the friendship once was with watching each other regardless of mistakes or treaties. 

I dont believe I said anywhere that DT OWES me or Val anything.  i simply dont understand where the hate is coming from let alone the seeming want to come at us.   I was simply pointing out where the friendship once was with watching each other regardless of mistakes or treaties. 

Maybe they are insulted that you hung your mutual ally out to dry?