Hey there Tiger, wanna cuddle?

x Tela x

Echelonflag2.jpg

Pursuant to the NADC-Echelon Mutual Defense And Optional Aggression Pact Echelon hereby enters into a state of war with Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Q/A preemptive strike:

Yes, in fact we do still exist, and no we don't care that we're only 12 nations strong. :)

Yes, we do know you're supposed to declare wars when you post a DoW. Feel free to help our inactives along, STA. :)

On a personal level, I'd like to state that I dislike both the origin and reasoning for this war. That doesn't really matter, just thought I'd mention it. We are more than happy to bite at your ankles STA, because NADC is just that fucking awesome.

As always (Alright, alright, ever since MK stuck us with a 10k tech bill), Echelon will not accept or give any relief other than white peace when this conflict is resolved. If our allies wish otherwise, that is perfectly acceptable. We will decline reparations in either direction, even if it means fighting in perpetuity. (Which I know for a fact that STA would not be a party to anyway)

See you on the field, STA. :)

Signed for Echelon,

douglas1989r - MoFa/MoD

Bigfoot - MoIA

Tela - Powerless Queen

NKBlue - Queen's Lapdog / Manservant

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q/A preemptive strike:

Yes, in fact we do still exist, and no we don't care that we're only 12 nations strong. :)

Yes, we do know you're supposed to declare wars when you post a DoW. Feel free to help our inactives along, STA. :)

LMAO you are now my new favorite alliance.

I have long carried a personal distaste for you, rooted back in the days of One Vision and the raiding of SoS, but this DoW conveys respectable sentiments. Perhaps this is as good a time as any to acknowledge change. See you out there.

I appreciate the chance on a personal level that you seem to be giving us. We stopped being "that alliance" pretty much...about the time I stepped away from foreign affairs, in like 2007. Heh.

I have long carried a personal distaste for you, rooted back in the days of One Vision and the raiding of SoS, but this DoW conveys respectable sentiments. Perhaps this is as good a time as any to acknowledge change. See you out there.

One vision was 5-6 years ago.

O/ Echelon

You be nice to those tigers.  Hello Tela, long time no Bad.  

And I've missed it badly... :)

I've never heard of you guys but I like your style. Have fun out there!

Actually, the last war we fought was against HB. Worthy opponents, and it's nice to be on the same as you guys now. :)

Even though I wouldn't like to give him the benefit of attention, I wish to enquire whether or not Rotavele is a member of Echelon or not. If so, please note that he already declared an offensive war against Non Grata (and potentially The Phoenix Federation is that thread is to be believed). As such, when I get into range, I will be hitting him as he hasn't surrendered or signed a peace treaty with that front of the war, and thus he could be a potential problem for you guys in that regard.

... because NADC is just that !@#$@#$ awesome.

Maybe I wasn't that wrong, after all. Just a few years ahead of time? :P
Hey Tela, BTW. :shoutout:

On topic: I'll remain neutral on this subject. Sorry. :)

Yes I am a very very old fart.

Even though I wouldn't like to give him the benefit of attention, I wish to enquire whether or not Rotavele is a member of Echelon or not. If so, please note that he already declared an offensive war against Non Grata (and potentially The Phoenix Federation is that thread is to be believed). As such, when I get into range, I will be hitting him as he hasn't surrendered or signed a peace treaty with that front of the war, and thus he could be a potential problem for you guys in that regard.

Also at war with DT, just a side note there.

Franz & Penlugue, in regard to Rotavele's recent war history, I was fully aware of it when I accepted the membership. However, I was anticipating issues with it, as well. While I'd obviously like to help Rota out as much as I can, I can't really place my alliance in front of the bus at the moment. It's already being chewed on by a tiger. :)

Either way, I think Rota is a grown up and can take care of any peace/war negotiations that may arise, and if not, I will offer any assistance I can spare.

To clarify, Echelon is at war with STA. Rotavele is at war with whoever Rotavele is at war with. I know that's a rather odd stance to take, but when an old friend applies to your 11 nation alliance and makes it 12, it's unpossible to deny them. ;)

Edit: Also, hello to those that said hello! (Except Jerdge. Neutrality is bad, mm'kay)

Edited by x Tela x