Hey there Tiger, wanna cuddle?

x Tela x

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I wouldn't like to give him the benefit of attention, I wish to enquire whether or not Rotavele is a member of Echelon or not. If so, please note that he already declared an offensive war against Non Grata (and potentially The Phoenix Federation is that thread is to be believed). As such, when I get into range, I will be hitting him as he hasn't surrendered or signed a peace treaty with that front of the war, and thus he could be a potential problem for you guys in that regard.

GGA has declared war on TPF and NG not Rotavele. I was couped out of there. So you take that up with GGA kind sir. Those announcements were in alliance announcements and not world affairs for a reason. One man is not an alliance. If you're inquiring that I did not speak for GGA that would make that announcement void. The war screens also speak otherwise if GGA is not truly at war with TPF and NG.

Also at war with DT, just a side note there.

DT never officially declared war in the alliance announcements. A guy attacked me and DT government failed to communicate when inquired. I was told by a friend who went to try and solve the matter too that LoSS was going to try and contact you but I'm not sure how that went. As such I considered the guy attacking me a tech raider and only fired back what he would fire first. Once DT govt and he refused to communicate I began to nuke as I considered him a rogue.

The rogue/tech raider assumption was also taken due to SCM claiming he was the one that got this guy on me and seeing as SCM is a member of DBDC and not govt I tried to relay this information to the tech raided and he refused to acknowledge it once more. Furthering the assumption of Rogery.

It would help if DT would use diplomacy rather than strike before talking. Thank you and good day.

So since Rotavele joined your alliance just to attack us can we treat him like a rogue?

Judging by how I joined an alliance at war with you and were already at war, and there's no rogue war mode to declare with.... I'd say it's pretty much the same thing there d34th Edited by Rotavele

GGA has declared war on TPF and NG not Rotavele. I was couped out of there. So you take that up with GGA kind sir. Those announcements were in alliance announcements and not world affairs for a reason. One man is not an alliance.

Wrong, you made two announcements (the first was not a true announcement, however the intent was there). Both were of you posing as a member of the Grand Global Alliance. With the second announcement, you were no longer on the AA and were set as 'Pending' for Echelon and declared without GGA's permission. The declarations that you made thus show that you had intent of a war with Non Grata (and other parties) which will be honoured as such. You aren't getting out of this scot-free, and you shall learn that declarations have repercussions.

For Tela, hopefully you can rehabilitate Rotavele, however I think it is likely to be a lost cause.

Wrong, you made two announcements (the first was not a true announcement, however the intent was there). Both were of you posing as a member of the Grand Global Alliance. With the second announcement, you were no longer on the AA and were set as 'Pending' for Echelon and declared without GGA's permission. The declarations that you made thus show that you had intent of a war with Non Grata (and other parties) which will be honoured as such. You aren't getting out of this scot-free, and you shall learn that declarations have repercussions.

For Tela, hopefully you can rehabilitate Rotavele, however I think it is likely to be a lost cause.

Then the announcement would be void. Rotavele never declared war on NG, as there was no announcement in the World Affairs forum. If you don't think GGA is at war with NG you haven't checked your war screens. I will take this matter up with your government though. Who's your Minister of Foreign Affairs? :D or your Minister of Defense? :D

Also I was told yesterday personally by Steve Buscemi/Caustic (Can't remember which) that he doesn't condone your actions, so I'm assuming your declaration on me is just as authentic as my GGA declaration.

Then the announcement would be void. Rotavele never declared war on NG, as there was no announcement in the World Affairs forum. If you don't think GGA is at war with NG you haven't checked your war screens. I will take this matter up with your government though. Who's your Minister of Foreign Affairs? :D or your Minister of Defense? :D

Also I was told yesterday personally by Steve Buscemi/Caustic (Can't remember which) that he doesn't condone your actions, so I'm assuming your declaration on me is just as authentic as my GGA declaration.

Fair enough, let's just get formalities out of the way. I will come after you as soon as I can. If my alliance will tolerate your actions, I won't.

Steve Buscemi is Triumvirate and Caustic is an advisor, just for clarification.

Fair enough, let's just get formalities out of the way. I will come after you as soon as I can. If my alliance will tolerate your actions, I won't.

Steve Buscemi is Triumvirate and Caustic is an advisor, just for clarification.

I see Umbrella, MHA, and Mortal Wombat have broken your morale and shredded all hope for you to survive this war. Very well then, we will have our dance. "You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer." Edited by Rotavele

I see Umbrella, MHA, and Mortal Wombat have broken your moral and shredded all hope for you to survive this war. Very well then, we will have our war. "You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer."

I'm at Non Grata, there were no morals to begin with. Next time, look up what the name means. You are an embarrassment, and I'm certain that there are plenty of people who would cheer me on engaging with your nation.

Anyway, back on topic, Tela, good luck with your war, I'm sure you'll do well.

I'm at Non Grata, there were no morals to begin with. Next time, look up what the name means. You are an embarrassment, and I'm certain that there are plenty of people who would cheer me on engaging with your nation.

Anyway, back on topic, Tela, good luck with your war, I'm sure you'll do well.

I will cheer you on with 9 million dollars every 10 days you are at war with the lad.

okay peeps calm down and let the nukes do the talking.

Good luck all

I like this idea.

------

I would also like this time to thank STA and also brag about how I was right, and tried to explain this to Coloradia. I'm not a poet but I'll put it in poetry form, for fun.

You made a mistake coming balls out on NADC.
Their nukes crippled you, putting more than half of you in Anarchy.
You bragged they would soon run out of nuclear weaponry.
Now your opposition has had their nukes multiplied by three.
You laughed at anarchy being a tactic to get your nations stuck.
Now all of your active guys resemble the image of a sitting duck.
Your nations can't provide counter wars, only personal defense.
Now I must go to get my clothes out of the dryer, I'm glad they don't have lints.

- Rotavele upon Tfahs
November 20, 2013
Edited by Rotavele

The only reason why you seem to win arguments is because people get tired of arguing with an idiot & flamer and stop arguing. There is no challenge of intellect, but the mind numbing dribble of a fool that gas post most if his/her credibility on bob and now wanders from place to place pissing everyone off.

Posted peom, dumb
The winter war is raging
Rotavele speaks nonsense

The only reason why you seem to win arguments is because people get tired of arguing with an idiot & flamer and stop arguing. There is no challenge of intellect, but the mind numbing dribble of a fool that gas post most if his/her credibility on bob and now wanders from place to place pissing everyone off.
Posted peom, dumb
The winter war is raging
Rotavele speaks nonsense

I think you just don't understand what I'm saying. I was right in what I argued against you guys. I said NADC is going to nuke the hell out of STA and since STA didn't prepare some guys into PM to counter and instead went balls out declaring in a blitz; now you guys can't counter anything and basically are staggered by the opposition's counter. You're posing as sitting ducks for a larger coalition of nations to pick which one of you they wish to destroy. I also said that you claiming NADC won't have nukes in a few days may be true but isn't true about the alliances who "may come in" that would have nukes.

Are you saying that's not the case? I think you were just going on the bandwagon of claiming I'm a dumb guy and now that I was right, you can't admit it. Your ego is too large to admit you're wrong. Edited by Rotavele

If he had more slots, we would pride ourselves on the ability of one of our nations to rebuild all of us.

Woosh and his 20 billion was something to see.

Posted peom, dumb
The winter war is raging
Rotavele speaks nonsense

I apologize that NADC was able to launch 0 attacks on TPF since we entered. We have failed you. Rota clearly told us and we were wrong. 

Edited by ditchboy00

Woosh and his 20 billion was something to see.

I apologize that NADC was able to launch 0 attacks on TPF since we entered. We have failed you. Rota clearly told us and we were wrong. 

I've already told you that NADC launched an impressive defensive slot nuking and put half of STA into anarchy. Remember? You guys were mocking me on several threads saying I thought anarchy measured war effectiveness. See? Yeah that was me :) guess I was thinking a step ahead. How dumb of me :P

EDIT: I see what you did there. You brought TPF up out of the blue. Yeah, TPF is already getting slaughtered. This isn't about TPF. Echelon declared war on STA sweetie. This is why I call you illiterate and you call me retarded, it's genuinely that you can't read. Edited by Rotavele

I've already told you that NADC launched an impressive defensive slot nuking and put half of STA into anarchy. Remember? You guys were mocking me on several threads saying I thought anarchy measured war effectiveness. See? Yeah that was me :) guess I was thinking a step ahead. How dumb of me :P

EDIT: I see what you did there. You brought TPF up out of the blue. Yeah, TPF is already getting slaughtered. This isn't about TPF. Echelon declared war on STA sweetie. This is why I call you illiterate and you call me retarded, it's genuinely that you can't read.

You realize the entire reason we entered this war was to get NADC off of TPF. Echelon entered this war to prevent us from declaring more wars on NADC. If we declare 0 wars on NADC because of this they would be doing their job. Is it that hard to understand? None of us (expect a few people hate Xiph) really are out for blood in this war based on who we are fighting. If the rumor is true on who we get next then I will actually have an alliance to focus on damage wise. The guy I fought in NADC is wrecked. He was infra heavy with a bad war chest. He wont recover from this for a long long time. There is nothing good about that as NADC isnt an alliance I want to see wrecked. 

Edited by ditchboy00

EDIT: I see what you did there. You brought TPF up out of the blue. Yeah, TPF is already getting slaughtered. This isn't about TPF. Echelon declared war on STA sweetie. This is why I call you illiterate and you call me retarded, it's genuinely that you can't read.

Can you just stop? In your nation's over 4 years in the Cyberverse, you've had all of 500,000 casualties. You know nothing of war. You've been running your mouth in a way that makes a complete ass of yourself here for too long. Absolutely no one takes you seriously, including your own alliance, as evidenced by the fact that the leader of it has already declared you to be "separate" from it. Normally, I'd be content to just let someone embarrass themselves here, but it's getting to the point now where your posts are so bad I literally cringe when I read them, and it's uncomfortable. You are really, really bad at this. Please, save yourself the dignity and stop it. 

Edited by pezstar

You realize the entire reason we entered this war was to get NADC off of TPF. Echelon entered this war to prevent us from declaring more wars on NADC. If we declare 0 wars on NADC because of this they would be doing their job. Is it that hard to understand? None of us (expect a few people hate Xiph) really are out for blood in this war based on who we are fighting. If the rumor is true on who we get next then I will actually have an alliance to focus on damage wise. 

Yes that's nice and all; but back to the point. You guys have tried to make me out to look like an idiot and called me an idiot every time I've talked to you and I wanted to point out that everything I was talking about is right here. The anarchy and such is summed up in a nice little bundle right here. I tried to point it out from the start that you guys did it wrong. You blitzed with all of your nations and none in reserve. You tried to crucify me as an idiot. This is why I was telling you not to do that. Now the counters can literally stagger you and nuke you and now everyone can just pick STA nations to drain their tech. You're literally fucked until this war is over or someone doesn't realize you're no longer staggered and you can run into PM. That was the point and now you're trying to further say I'm dumb by saying that I'm right, but you didn't mean to cause damage or something. I don't know why not, I fight to win but that's a whole other point,