Hey there Tiger, wanna cuddle?

x Tela x

You're in GLoF. No one remembers who your alliance is until there is a war anyway. Don't try to get shine off my name please.

He was talking to me.

You're right. My mistake. I apologize deeply Schatt. In your case it would be badger milk Napoleon. Vote for Mogar?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. My mistake. I apologize deeply Schatt. In your case it would be badger milk Napoleon. Vote for Mogar?

Every time two people are talking you jump in. Can you grow a pair? Apparently you're bitching all the time about TPF getting gang banged right now but you like to jump in on one-on-one discussions. Take a seat please, thank you.

Every time two people are talking you jump in. Can you grow a pair? Apparently you're bitching all the time about TPF getting gang banged right now but you like to jump in on one-on-one discussions. Take a seat please, thank you.

TPF isn't getting gang banged right now & I haven't whined once about who we are fighting. If you want me to shut up, make me. You are probably the most inept & unlinked person on bob. In fact when these 6 wars are done I may be able to come pay you a visit.

Edit for grammar ninjas. Edited by Judge X

Those who matter know of Echelon. Echelon is fighting in this war and is do pretty well.When echelon was your size it was known to everyone, and up even in one of the top blocs in the game. The only reason people thought we were gone was because Echelon started shrinking. I'd rather be a memory then never known at all. Don't worry GLoF, we will give you a call when one of your allies needs someone to throw in front of a bullet. Stay by the phone please. Yet until then, Bye Felicia!

I looked at the war declarations today and "doing well" wasn't exactly what jumped to mind. And I think the reason why people thought Echelon was gone was because there was zero activity going on, in fact all their leaders up and quit and that's how Tela came to power - by necessity. To be honest, the fact of the matter is that Echelon is dead.

I went over to their forums and read your application thread, and I had a pretty good laugh. Good luck "reviving Echelon". That'd be nice to see, but at this point there's really nothing left to revive.

Also Rotavele, the OWF is a poor choice of venues to have a "one-on-one discussion". Edited by memoryproblems

TPF isn't getting gang banged right now & I haven't whined once about who we are fighting. If you want me to shut up, make me. You are probably the most inept & unlinked person on bob. In fact when these 6 wars are done I may be able to come pay you a visit.
Edit for grammar ninjas.

Ha! I am one of the most known people in this game. Also the fact that you care so much just shows how linked I am to you. Come at me bro.

I looked at the war declarations today and "doing well" wasn't exactly what jumped to mind. And I think the reason why people thought Echelon was gone was because there was zero activity going on, in fact all their leaders up and quit and that's how Tela came to power - by necessity. To be honest, the fact of the matter is that Echelon is dead.I went over to their forums and read your application thread, and I had a pretty good laugh. Good luck "reviving Echelon". That'd be nice to see, but at this point there's really nothing left to revive.Also Rotavele, the OWF is a poor choice of venues to have a "one-on-one discussion".

Yeah... If it weren't for tech raids I would have had several AAs I had going well. However for a bit of interest, would you like to wager a bet that I can't get Echelon on a good track?

Also thanks for visiting my app thread. It makes me feel good to see how much I am cared for :wub: Edited by Rotavele

Ha! I am one of the most known people in this game. Also the fact that you care so much just shows how linked I am to you. Come at me bro.

Yeah... If it weren't for tech raids I would have had several AAs I had going well. However for a bit of interest, would you like to wager a bet that I can't get Echelon on a good track?

Also thanks for visiting my app thread. It makes me feel good to see how much I am cared for :wub:

Nothing personal but I'd bet the farm on Judge x on that one. 

Also thanks for visiting my app thread. It makes me feel good to see how much I am cared for :wub:

Well, don't take my visiting your app thread as a sign of anything except me needing a good laugh today. But I don't know, to be honest the signs of turning an alliance around are difficult to read, not that it's particularly relevant, you will not turn Echelon around because it's not possible. There are next to nobody left in Echelon, and looking at the war declarations, those who have been a while aren't the active ones in Echelon. You can't revive an alliance by simply giving it new members if there's no old members through which to give the alliance identity and culture, it'd be no different then starting a new alliance under an established name, which would be sad because Echelon, whatever it's present is, has a past that deserves better then to be remade in your image.

I thought about saying that if you could get Echelon to 30 members, I'd quit [ooc]the game[/ooc], but you'd probably cheat, and honestly I really don't care either way enough to make a wager, but fuck, if you can hit 25 members, I'll give you 100 tech, why not.

Well, don't take my visiting your app thread as a sign of anything except me needing a good laugh today. But I don't know, to be honest the signs of turning an alliance around are difficult to read, not that it's particularly relevant, you will not turn Echelon around because it's not possible. There are next to nobody left in Echelon, and looking at the war declarations, those who have been a while aren't the active ones in Echelon. You can't revive an alliance by simply giving it new members if there's no old members through which to give the alliance identity and culture, it'd be no different then starting a new alliance under an established name, which would be sad because Echelon, whatever it's present is, has a past that deserves better then to be remade in your image.

I thought about saying that if you could get Echelon to 30 members, I'd quit [ooc]the game[/ooc], but you'd probably cheat, and honestly I really don't care either way enough to make a wager, but fuck, if you can hit 25 members, I'll give you 100 tech, why not.

I don't want you to leave the game, however... You are going to have to get the tech ready. 

Heres my recruitment record:

----------------

• NADC went from 75 to 126 members in less than a month around January of this year. I helped a bit in that, and those are official members, not just applicants. Now ofcourse I can't take all the credit in that. My personal being 7 applicants (Albeit not official members) in one day.
  • Sovrana was an alliance I started from scratch by myself and had 25 members in a week. Literally merged it a week after I made it into Bal Masque.
  • In a past life a GGA 2.0 started exactly like this. It managed to get 18 members and a fully active and functioning government from scratch in a week. However GOONS tore this one down because GGA 2.0's leader wasn't protected.

----------------

So I will gladly take your offer. In fact just to play with my ego I want 100 tech and I want you to send me a message apologizing for everything wrong with this world.

Let's make this even more challenging. (Go hard, not soft amirite?) In return for the apology for everything wrong in the world, lets put a month time limit on this that I can't get Echelon to at least 30 members and solely recruited on my own from newly joining nations that I did not get to immigrate from any outside world. (Assuming that's what you meant by cheating). In addition to this month, it will start directly after STA surrenders to Echelon.

Edited by Rotavele

In a past life a GGA 2.0 started exactly like this. It managed to get 18 members and a fully active and functioning government from scratch in a week. However GOONS tore this one down because GGA 2.0's leader wasn't protected.

Are we still pretending that wasn't you under a different alias? Because that was a terrible disguise. Edited by Neo Uruk

Ah, missed the past life bit. It was a good chuckle when we were still playing that game!

I don't remember it. I just remember saying it wasn't me and having to purposely spell stuff weird and grammatically wrong to try and hide myself.