Hey there Tiger, wanna cuddle?

x Tela x

Can you just stop? In your nation's over 4 years in the Cyberverse, you've had all of 500,000 casualties. You know nothing of war. You've been running your mouth in a way that makes a complete ass of yourself here for too long. Absolutely no one takes you seriously, including your own alliance, as evidenced by the fact that the leader of it has already declared you to be "separate" from it. Normally, I'd be content to just let someone embarrass themselves here, but it's getting to the point now where your posts are so bad I literally cringe when I read them, and it's uncomfortable. You are really, really bad at this. Please, save yourself the dignity and stop it. 

You do realize you're calling me dumb but my forum account is from 2008 and my nation is only 300 days old and you say I've had 500k casualties in 4 years... Well I don't know what planet you're from but in my planet we have 365 days In a year. Also in a past life I've had 8-9 million casualties on a single nation.

You don't know what you're talking about as usual but im the dumb one. This is what I was referring to before by saying teenagers these days call everyone dumb but don't spend 5 minutes to research a bit on what they're even talking about.

Also 2013-2008 means 5 years of Rotavele, not 4. Learn to math. You're welcome. Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pretty much says it all. 

That was a typo. It was edited but you're literally one of the most uninformed people I've ever met. Literally there's not much of a better example of talking out of your ass. Keep in mind what I'm correcting you on there bud.

You do realize you're calling me dumb but my forum account is from 2008 and my nation is only 300 days old and you say I've had 500k casualties in 4 years... Well I don't know what planet you're from but in my planet we have 365 days In a year. Also in a past life I've had 8-9 million casualties on a single nation.

You don't know what you're talking about as usual but im the dumb one. This is what I was referring to before by saying teenagers these days call everyone dumb but don't spend 5 minutes to research a bit on what they're even talking about.

Also 2013-2008 means 5 years of Rotavele, not 4. Learn to math. You're welcome.

This simply means you have something to hide. Besides, unless you have concrete proof that you had such a high amount of casualties, it means nothing. People will only be looking at your most current nation in terms of war experience.

This simply means you have something to hide. Besides, unless you have concrete proof that you had such a high amount of casualties, it means nothing. People will only be looking at your most current nation in terms of war experience.

This can't be... I have to let people know my real casualty count! Nah I don't care. My alliance mates know the falls I've took for my allies. I've never fought a war without having 3 off and 3 def. I don't really care about proving anything, I've already proved my point concretely in this thread. The fact that it's came down to insulting my experience tells me that.

Also I was on MKs ZI list. So I just re rolled. How could I hide anything? I'm Rotavele and everyone's knows my business here. Sometimes better than I do.

That was perfect. 

Stick to it. That typo is the only thing you have to hold onto to still try to make me look as if I'm unintelligent. A typo on that large of a scale won't hide the fact that your war strategy failed on takeoff. Edited by Rotavele

Franz & Penlugue, in regard to Rotavele's recent war history, I was fully aware of it when I accepted the membership. However, I was anticipating issues with it, as well. While I'd obviously like to help Rota out as much as I can, I can't really place my alliance in front of the bus at the moment. It's already being chewed on by a tiger. :)

Either way, I think Rota is a grown up and can take care of any peace/war negotiations that may arise, and if not, I will offer any assistance I can spare.

To clarify, Echelon is at war with STA. Rotavele is at war with whoever Rotavele is at war with. I know that's a rather odd stance to take, but when an old friend applies to your 11 nation alliance and makes it 12, it's unpossible to deny them. ;)

Edit: Also, hello to those that said hello! (Except Jerdge. Neutrality is bad, mm'kay)

As some advice to an old enemy, you really shouldn't waste your precious activity on the likes of Rota.

As some advice to an old enemy, you really shouldn't waste your precious activity on the likes of Rota.

I took this as a noble cause to help out an alliance I genuinely care for. I'm not interested in taking anything from Echelon and don't wish to waste Tela's time. I gave up caring for my pixels long ago or I wouldn't constantly be at war. Tell me fear insightful Cairna, what do you fear I will steal? What did I take from NSO except for getting it into this war (totally on accident, and a few of you even knew what "I did beforehand" when I was there and still accepted me).

Never mind I was hoping this would sound better. Anyways I plan on helping out here as much as I can. Even if that means from outside the AA.

Side note: IPads are hell and autocorrect isn't helpful it's hurtful. Edited by Rotavele

I took this as a noble cause to help out an alliance I genuinely care for. I'm not interested in taking anything from Echelon and don't wish to waste Tela's time. I gave up caring for my pixels long ago or I wouldn't constantly be at war. Tell me fear insightful Cairna, what do you fear I will steal? What did I take from NSO except for getting it into this war (totally on accident, and a few of you even knew what "I did beforehand" when I was there and still accepted me).

Never mind I was hoping this would sound better. Anyways I plan on helping out here as much as I can. Even if that means from outside the AA.

Side note: IPads are hell and autocorrect isn't helpful it's hurtful.

You didn't take anything, I'm just saying you're a waste of time.

Nobody at the NSO cares about you leaking anything - you were just an overall drain on our culture. We care deeply for the quality of our boards.

How does a 12 man AA have 4 pages of content? You're not even a 1 man AA.
Get out of here Rotavele and talk about it in another thread.

"Dont talk about the war in a discussion thread." Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Reminder that Rotavele is bragging about being "constantly at war" but I have nearly double the casualties.Good to see Echelon alive, even if I didn't particularly like you guys when you were really living it up.

Did you know that theirs people in the 100k NS Range that can get 5x the casualties in a few days

Can you just stop? In your nation's over 4 years in the Cyberverse, you've had all of 500,000 casualties. You know nothing of war. You've been running your mouth in a way that makes a complete ass of yourself here for too long. Absolutely no one takes you seriously, including your own alliance, as evidenced by the fact that the leader of it has already declared you to be "separate" from it. Normally, I'd be content to just let someone embarrass themselves here, but it's getting to the point now where your posts are so bad I literally cringe when I read them, and it's uncomfortable. You are really, really bad at this. Please, save yourself the dignity and stop it. 

Do like me, put him in ignore and your life will be much better.

I am happy to see Tela and crew are still alive and kicking, happy hunting Echelon.

as a side note to those debating with Elevator, I genuinely hope you realize treating them differently instead of just letting them be a member of echelon is pretty much giving elevator what they want, you guys are really bad at dealing with us attention whores.

"Dont talk about the war in a discussion thread." Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Most of the discussion is Rota-centric, for some odd reason!

Did you know that theirs people in the 100k NS Range that can get 5x the casualties in a few days

I'm not 100k NS. I'm actually 2k right now, my mean NS over time is probably 5-8k, and my nation is 100 days younger. Shut up about how much bravado you want to put on but can't. Edited by Neo Uruk

I am happy to see Tela and crew are still alive and kicking, happy hunting Echelon.

as a side note to those debating with Elevator, I genuinely hope you realize treating them differently instead of just letting them be a member of echelon is pretty much giving elevator what they want, you guys are really bad at dealing with us attention whores.

AttnHoreCrew 4 life, yo.

I've only been back for four months now and I'm already sick of Rota's constant attention whoredom. You are everything that's wrong with OWF.

I crave attention by defending my alliances (and allies) stance and reflecting the shit talk that's thrown at it. It's my favorite kind. It's also my dream to get every man in Cybernations to look at me. It just makes me want to play with my care bears.  :wub: 

Most of the discussion is Rota-centric, for some odd reason!
 I'm not 100k NS. I'm actually 2k right now, my mean NS over time is probably 5-8k, and my nation is 100 days younger. Shut up about how much bravado you want to put on but can't.

You're right and I guess you have more casualties then me. You win on that one RayRay.

Edited by socrates
ModEdit: Removed Inappropriate Content

Franz & Penlugue, in regard to Rotavele's recent war history, I was fully aware of it when I accepted the membership. However, I was anticipating issues with it, as well. While I'd obviously like to help Rota out as much as I can, I can't really place my alliance in front of the bus at the moment. It's already being chewed on by a tiger.  :)

Either way, I think Rota is a grown up and can take care of any peace/war negotiations that may arise, and if not, I will offer any assistance I can spare.

To clarify, Echelon is at war with STA. Rotavele is at war with whoever Rotavele is at war with. I know that's a rather odd stance to take, but when an old friend applies to your 11 nation alliance and makes it 12, it's unpossible to deny them.  ;)

Edit: Also, hello to those that said hello! (Except Jerdge. Neutrality is bad, mm'kay)

Totally fair, thanks!

DT never officially declared war in the alliance announcements. A guy attacked me and DT government failed to communicate when inquired. I was told by a friend who went to try and solve the matter too that LoSS was going to try  and contact you but I'm not sure how that went. As such I considered the guy attacking me a tech raider and only fired back what he would fire first. Once DT govt and he refused to communicate I began to nuke as I considered him a rogue.

The rogue/tech raider assumption was also taken due to SCM claiming he was the one that got this guy on me and seeing as SCM is a member of DBDC and not govt I tried to relay this information to the tech raided and he refused to acknowledge it once more. Furthering the assumption of Rogery.

I'm not declaring war on a individual person in Alliance Announcements.  You didn't inquire in any way.  LoSS didn't say anything, your friend didn't do anything.  That's a terrible assumption. You didn't communicate.

Regardless of your assumption, SCM is the HToD of the Dark Templar currently.

If you wish a resolution you may contact us in private, this won't be discussed here any further.  Have a nice night.

My apologies to anyone reading this, my quote tags all broke horribly multiple times.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I appreciate the chance on a personal level that you seem to be giving us. We stopped being "that alliance" pretty much...about the time I stepped away from foreign affairs, in like 2007. Heh.

Feels like it was yesterday...whomever did you get to fill in those big shoes?  :p

Anyway, good to see you guys are still alive and kicking :)