Hey there Tiger, wanna cuddle?

x Tela x

I'm not declaring war on a individual person in Alliance Announcements.  You didn't inquire in any way.  LoSS didn't say anything, your friend didn't do anything.  That's a terrible assumption. You didn't communicate.

Regardless of your assumption, SCM is the HToD of the Dark Templar currently.

If you wish a resolution you may contact us in private, this won't be discussed here any further.  Have a nice night.

They're not assumptions. "Starcraftmaizer" or what not has several times declared he is in DBDC now. He also claimed responsibility for the guy attacking me over IRC.

Also, You're butthurt over a joke OWF announcement. The only reason it really sucks is because I had a good relationship with DT before this (At least you guys showed me a lot of respect, not sure if it was fake or not) and that's why I did it assuming you would take it as the joke that it was. I was even trying to join you guys, but rescinded the app after I felt it was taking too long. It was obvious I had no harmful intentions by it. You're only doing this for show, and to show you stand against me because that's the popular thing. I've lost a lot of respect for you. Inb4 "Omg one of the most hated played in the game lost respect for me, who cares?"

You also know this fully a stunt and for political gain. I've been at war for the past few months and such and my intent to leave that I really don't care about my pixels or my nation. It can only hurt you militarily.

Ok so I tried to talk to TiTaN and BoB but it's late. I tried to talk to SCM again and he said that you were wrong and he is not gov't.

[02:35] <Rotagilla> Well am I going to be attacked? 
[02:36] <Rotagilla> Or am I on ZI
[02:36] <Starcraftmazter> also, from what i heard, I'm not DT gov, so I'm not sure why you are talking to me
[02:36] <Rotagilla> They said you were
[02:36] <Starcraftmazter> yeh i guess they know better than you, huh?

So who is your government and how can I get in contact with these people?

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-disrespects DT-complains DT isn't being respectful back and is acting in a manner that conveys that they didn't appreciate it.

The only reason that announcement went up is because I considered many in DT to be friends and assumed they wouldn't care/laugh about it as it was supposed to be a joke. When it went up, I received a lot of hate as usual and DT put me on EZI for it. (according to StarCraftMaizer at least)

Never mind forgot you're in AZTEC with them. I've seen the pack mentality from STA. Writing this was a waste of time.

Until a large amount of people dislike something, it seems everyone are just followers. Edited by Rotavele

This might actually be the first time I've been compared to someone from STA.

I don't know how I feel about that.

Are those whiskers starting to grow out your nose?

Do you have a strange desire to chase down and slaughter large game animals?

If so, then you too may be a tiger.

The only reason that announcement went up is because I considered many in DT to be friends and assumed they wouldn't care/laugh about it as it was supposed to be a joke. When it went up, I received a lot of hate as usual and DT put me on EZI for it. (according to StarCraftMaizer at least)

Never mind forgot you're in AZTEC with them. I've seen the pack mentality from STA. Writing this was a waste of time.

Until a large amount of people dislike something, it seems everyone are just followers.

We ought to start a band, "AZTEC and the Pack Mentalities."

Also, You're butthurt over a joke OWF announcement. The only reason it really sucks is because I had a good relationship with DT before this (At least you guys showed me a lot of respect, not sure if it was fake or not) and that's why I did it assuming you would take it as the joke that it was. I was even trying to join you guys, but rescinded the app after I felt it was taking too long. It was obvious I had no harmful intentions by it. You're only doing this for show, and to show you stand against me because that's the popular thing. I've lost a lot of respect for you. Inb4 "Omg one of the most hated played in the game lost respect for me, who cares?"

The ADHD just drips from one's screen as they read this.

Rota, wanna ride bikes?

I feel like I can't ever get clean again. :(

I think that's why Tigers constantly clean themselves. You do have a lot in common though. We've talked about this.

I think that's why Tigers constantly clean themselves. You do have a lot in common though. We've talked about this.

Now I don't know whether to be offended or aroused. SO MANY CONFUSING FEELINGS.

Oh wow, you guys still exist?

Attacking my allies Tela, this could be an oppertunity to show you what I think of you, but I think STA will be able to handle you.

Ya know, I've absolutely no problems with either STA or TPF. We're merely honoring our treaty with NADC. That said, I know I speak for the other 11 members when I say, "Bring it sunshine."

Just out of curiousity, how long has it been since Tela earned this opinion from you?

a while, give or take.

Ya know, I've absolutely no problems with either STA or TPF. We're merely honoring our treaty with NADC. That said, I know I speak for the other 11 members when I say, "Bring it sunshine."

Yeah, you know, I really love what you did with the place. Edited by memoryproblems

We ought to start a band, "AZTEC and the Pack Mentalities."

I feel like I can't ever get clean again. :(

I've been looking for a way to rejuvenate my pop career for a while. This might just do it. 

Like I said, pack mentality. Learn to stand on your own two feet and be a man. This isn't a playground, and you're way too old to be a "playground bully". Thanks. Edited by Rotavele

Gimme your damned milk money.

You're in GLoF. No one remembers who your alliance is until there is a war anyway. Don't try to get shine off my name please.

With Schatt it is likely to be Soy Milk money...

He was talking to me. Edited by Rotavele

You're in GLoF. No one remembers who your alliance is until there is a war anyway. Don't try to get shine off my name please.

This would really sting if the big reveal of this thread wasn't that Echelon still exists.

This would really sting if the big reveal of this thread wasn't that Echelon still exists.

Those who matter know of Echelon. Echelon is fighting in this war and is do pretty well.When echelon was your size it was known to everyone, and up even in one of the top blocs in the game. The only reason people thought we were gone was because Echelon started shrinking. I'd rather be a memory then never known at all. Don't worry GLoF, we will give you a call when one of your allies needs someone to throw in front of a bullet. Stay by the phone please. Yet until then, Bye Felicia! Edited by Rotavele