The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is easily one of the worst threads I've seen round here in a while. I mean, memes and 2-second long purposeless Miley Cyrus .gifs? What is this, fucking BuzzFeed?

Consider taking a page out of Fark's OWF protocol book.

I'd take a Tywin ranting thread or a Rooman 30 page whining fest over this garbage. Time to break out the juicer.

counterpoint: PINK ELEPHANTS LOL

at least this is contained into one thread

This is easily one of the worst threads I've seen round here in a while. I mean, memes and 2-second long purposeless Miley Cyrus .gifs? What is this, fucking BuzzFeed?

Consider taking a page out of Fark's OWF protocol book.

HatersGonnaHate01.gif

I'd take a Tywin ranting thread or a Rooman 30 page whining fest over this garbage. Time to break out the juicer.

haters-gonna-hate_1042.gif

As if the standards in this place have ever been high. The only time everyone crawls out of their hibernation to post here is during war-time and only then it's mostly just mindless hailing in DoW threads and asinine e-lawyering about how bad or great whatever CB has been invented this time around is.

I guess it was too much to hope you would hit Sparta and get Enamel to shut the hell up.

What are you talking about? All those targets in NATO and TIO are well covered by Sparta's current 40 offensive wars. Enamel32 has every single right to be ballyhooing around here acting like he is really at Thermopylae.

You should hardly be proud of that

Considering the vitriol I hear on a regular basis, it's pretty fucking hilarious ODN took a page out of my book for a DoW, just further proof you don't need thousands backing you, changing the world only takes one.