Looking

At this point in time I'm looking for a new alliance, I have a few requirements.

The alliance MUST be IRC active. (15+ members on every day and actively chatting, not just lurking.)
MUST be active in setting up tech deals.
No "lulz" alliances.

If you'd like to recruit me please post here or send me a PM on the forums detailing why I should choose your alliance. Comments like "Join X we're great" will be ignored, as will generic recruitment messages.

About me:
I like long walks on the beach, watching the sunset with that special.... wrong website.. *Ahem*

I'm an accomplished alliance leader who has been playing since December of 2007, basically looking for a place where I can work my way up if I so desire. I plan on taking a while before choosing, perhaps a week perhaps longer. Depends on how many responses I get. Also, I like turtles.

Let the recruiting commence.

Edited by James Maximus

MI6 is very irc active, great tech deal setup even for barely active folks such as myself.  Plenty of trolls if you're concerned about a lack of folks saying silly stuff on the owf.

Hookers, booze, and blow available upon request.

James Mi6 has been really swell for me and it has just been my second day. The alliance definitely has more then 15+ guys on irc all the time, a very diverse community and 1 thing that i have never experienced before in any other alliance is the united will to go on and do something great. Each and every single member wants to make this alliance great, and everyone tries to do their job to the best of their abilities. One tip though, ignore myth. 

MI6 is very irc active, great tech deal setup even for barely active folks such as myself.  Plenty of trolls if you're concerned about a lack of folks saying silly stuff on the owf.

Hookers, booze, and blow available upon request.

I'm not part of MI6, but I can definitely vouch for their activity and their ...inventive recruiting techniques.

Sup James, I would try to sell you about Polar, but you already have been a member with us before you know our strengths and weaknesses and I would personally love to have you back with us. Your call of course, either way good luck to you old friend.

Visit us on #cnkashmir

Yeah, this. I loved chatting in our Solis embassy, you and the others seemed like fine people. Kashmir is a pretty chill place but by no means a lulz alliance. Hop on IRC and speak to SW, Yolo, myself, or master hakai. It's laid back, but I run IA and we do indeed set up tech deals and trade circles and have plenty of irc activity.

Edited by Letterkenny