A Royal Decree

Some of the comments praising Sparta here come from people I would rather have expected throwing themselves under a train before doing it.

Thats the world of politics my friend. Nothing is what it looks.

And yes Pacifica, you brought that to yourself. But anyway, enjoy the war and good luck (but just a little)

Doxa Sparta.

O/ TOP
O/ NpO
O/ Fark

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your alliance is garbage and nobody takes you seriously. Weren't you beaten by SUN in a past war?

You are just pathetic....

NSO is like a little spoiled and clueless kid that goes around insulting, spiting and provoking bigger ones. Than the big guys spank the crap out of him , and they go crying to mamma. - oh mamma the big guy hit me...

I cold go and list the numerous times this happen. It has been a while that you became the punching bag of planet Bob.

It was always like that and it will always be this away.

Edit: sorry for the double post. Edited by King Louis the II

If you had walked up on me last year and told me I would be fighting with Sparta some day I would have denied all knowledge of you and this world, but great to be calling you comrades Sparta. Let's show these Pacificans how a real war is done.

Edited by Centurius

That's not why I made the decisions I did, but who am I to know?

Sure, let's stay on topic. It's laughable for you to insult Sparta's war history when you got defeated by the alliance known for being poor fighters. Is that fair?

I'm pretty sure that if I decided to go rogue on Legion right now they would eventually grind my nation into dust. And it would say nothing about my military prowess (or any lack thereof) that I would lose. But be careful of bringing up that war when you're now allied to MI6, who participated as well... by eating a lot of nukes and padding our stats to make Legion look better.

You can take an alliance seriously while attempting—and creating a fallacy in my opinion—to point out hypocrisy.

Either NSO is a threat to be taken seriously (hence the given "CB" of this overarching war), or it isn't and I am a hypocrite. I understand that Polar has a Ministry of Truth, but I didn't expect this much doublethink.

You are just pathetic....

NSO is like a little spoiled and clueless kid that goes around insulting, spiting and provoking bigger ones. Than the big guys spank the crap out of him , and they go crying to mamma. - oh mamma the big guy hit me...

I cold go and list the numerous times this happen. It has been a while that you became the punching bag of planet Bob.

It was always like that and it will always be this away.

Edit: sorry for the double post.

The only crying anyone has ever done after being hit by Sparta was out of laughter.

Some of the comments praising Sparta here come from people I would rather have expected throwing themselves under a train before doing it.

and  I think to myself

what a wonderful world

Your alliance is garbage and nobody takes you seriously. Weren't you beaten by SUN in a past war?

On a day when many posts made me giggle this made me giggle that much more.

OOC: does this mean the CN group on Facebook will be inundated with imbecilic posts by that Greek member of Sparta? Alexandros or something? Edited by Cataduanes

Either NSO is a threat to be taken seriously (hence the given "CB" of this overarching war), or it isn't and I am a hypocrite. I understand that Polar has a Ministry of Truth, but I didn't expect this much doublethink.

Leave me alone Hereno. I'm debating semantics.

:<

Edited by Paris

That's not why made the decisions I did, but who am I to know?

Sure, let's stay on topic. It's laughable for you to insult Sparta's war history when you got defeated by the alliance known for being poor fighters. Is that fair?

The real kicker is, they had HELP and still couldn't pull off a win.