A Royal Decree

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you actually just outright pre-empted NPO since you declared war before NpO posted it's ghost declaration of war.  Well done guys.  I wouldn't expect anything otherwise!

What's up with you being all moralistic lately Steve :P ?

That's moralistic?  I think that's just pointing out Sparta trying to be moralistic, and failing hard because they didn't wait for NpO's 0-war ghost declaration to post.

I never claimed to be moralistic. You should read up before you make claims on what we are/aren't. This is war. Shit happens.

You can take an alliance seriously while attempting—and creating a fallacy in my opinion—to point out hypocrisy.

When pointing out the hypocrisy involves pointing out the poster in question's alliance is not taken seriously...

I love how you actually just outright pre-empted NPO since you declared war before NpO posted it's ghost declaration of war.  Well done guys.  I wouldn't expect anything otherwise!

Unless they changed the XX treaty since we left they have a sphere clause in it. So there really wasn't a need for them to wait.

When pointing out the hypocrisy involves pointing out the poster in question's alliance is not taken seriously...

Rest assured, Rey, that I did not say Stagger's attempt was supported by facts or general consensus.

Edited by Paris