A War on Terror: GOP Retaliates in Defense of Neutrality

Rooman33

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think you've summed up the general tone and tenor of those who seem to have a problem with our involvement.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. Why should neutrals be called as such if they're getting involved in situations that do not initially pertain to them of their own accord?

If that's the best you've got for a come back, go back to school. 

It's almost like some larger nation was pounding the crap out of me and you just weren't that important...

Sorry kid, I know you like to measure your e-peen with a yardstick and all, but your comrade was doing a damn fine job of wiping me off the planet--certainly better than you were.  I also seem to recall that I was allowing one of my comrades who had more tech nuke you, so really if I wasn't throwing much in your direction, there was a damn good reason.

Now...don't you have a deletion to plan to something?  Yours I mean of course.  That's what all good Mushies do when they are faithful right?  Or are you still claiming to be one of those BSDMDBDH types?

You resorted to name calling and talking about e-peen.  I lose and you win.  Give yourself a pat on the back, o mighty owf champion.

You resorted to name calling and talking about e-peen.  I lose and you win.  Give yourself a pat on the back, o mighty owf champion.

1. Ignore being proved wrong.

2. Focus on peen reference.

3. Declare yourself the winner.

4. ....

5. Profit!

Good luck with that chronic cranial rectal infarction, I have faith in you.  This conversation no further purpose.

4. ....

5. Profit!

Good luck with that chronic cranial rectal infarction, I have faith in you.  This conversation no further purpose.

Solid fight gents, but that looks like a K.O.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI[/spoiler]

Meanwhile at Mushqaeda, the party has taken a turn for the worse...

Anytime I see cheerleading like this, I just have to assume the nation is either clueless, overly biased or an extremely low NS nation just trolling.  In this case, we have a trifecta.  I'll be ignoring you now.

Anytime I see cheerleading like this, I just have to assume the nation is either clueless, overly biased or an extremely low NS nation just trolling.  In this case, we have a trifecta.  I'll be ignoring you now.

It's almost like he doesn't realize that the people fighting MQ+DBDC have received damage equal to 685% of what we've taken.

It's almost like he doesn't realize that the people fighting MQ+DBDC have received damage equal to 685% of what we've taken.

Well yeah, you are dishing out nukes to 3 sometimes 6 nations while most of us are only dishing 1 or 2. That's what happens when you bite off more than you can chew. It is fun playing at those odds. Certainly worthy of bragging rights, even though it is simple game mechanics/limitations at work.

Even if that was true, you act like that is relevant. MQ has committed itself in a useless war against a neutral alliance, was outmaneuvered, and is now rendered irrelevant and useless. Great service MK has provided their allies in TOP and TLR. It's funny how MK members laughed as they pranked my alliance government members the night before disbanding, and tried to threaten us if we didn't cut GOONS and their rogue loose.

Guess who has the last laugh now; my only regret is that Londo did not form a splinter alliance with the handful of good MK members that remain. Good luck MQ, you are going to need it.

can you shut up now before you give me mono or tb out of the sheer unironic stupidity you keep spouting

thanks

"oh i have an opinion/viewpoint that must mean im automatically right"

Edited by Neo Uruk

can you shut up now before you give me mono or tb out of the sheer unironic stupidity you keep spouting

thanks

"oh i have an opinion/viewpoint that must mean im automatically right"

How exactly did YOU get through that with a straight face? 

I've been meaning to say (and I realize this is a bit of a crossover from the VE thread, and a late one at that) that, upon reflection, it doesn't really matter if GOP isn't truly neutral or if it's taking advantage of it's unique situation to wage war without serious threat of retaliation. GOP is doing something here, which is more than can be said of most, and it's doing things its own way. And that I can appreciate.

I appreciated, too, the rumors (by way of Invicta from what I hear) that Kashmir intended/intends on declaring war on GOP. We all had a good laugh.

I've been meaning to say (and I realize this is a bit of a crossover from the VE thread, and a late one at that) that, upon reflection, it doesn't really matter if GOP isn't truly neutral or if it's taking advantage of it's unique situation to wage war without serious threat of retaliation. GOP is doing something here, which is more than can be said of most, and it's doing things its own way. And that I can appreciate.

I appreciated, too, the rumors (by way of Invicta from what I hear) that Kashmir intended/intends on declaring war on GOP. We all had a good laugh.

You can use that as a cb on us if you want.

You can use that as a cb on us if you want.

Quit attention-whoring, Invicta was mentioned as an aside and was extraneous to the point I was making.

That and, unless you meant it more light-heartedly than it seemed to be conveyed, the response made for ridiculous chest-thumping in the first place.

4. ....

5. Profit!

I'm not sure if you are poking fun at yourself or somehow serious, because this is exactly what you did.

If I really cared, I could go to my old computer and dig up the screen shots of your PM's where you apologized to me for your poor performance and saying you'd do better the next round when you could down declare down on new targets.  You know oya and me were doing equal damage and you were not our only war, but you can pretend otherwise for your audience of idiots.  You and I both know what really happened and neither of us needs to recheck that scoreboard.