Dos Equis on Ice

I find this whole turn of conversation quite hilarious.....all I know is that if I wanted revenge for something I deemed so heinous that it makes me froth at the mouth 3yrs later, I can assure you id have taken care of bsns quite awhile ago and served it up quite cold.

Though thats just me, maybe others play a much longer game in their hunt for satisfaction. :P

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just infiltrated NSO propaganda department and was able to gather their new idea to finally make them able to roll Polaris:

NbSf3DZ.png

Priceless. Where has the lazyness gone, Death? :P Edited by Garion

Well what's stopping you? We aren't hard to find. Would a map help?

This. If that whole sphere (however it's supposed to be defined) is supposed to be so ready to roll Polar, why not just start the fight already? They've probably got the tech advantage and so many alliances seem to swear on religious icons that their top tiers have endless warchests.

"They" want the fight.

"We", for the most part, would like the fight as well.

...why the hell aren't we having the fight?

Edited by Avakael

I find this whole turn of conversation quite hilarious.....all I know is that if I wanted revenge for something I deemed so heinous that it makes me froth at the mouth 3yrs later, I can assure you id have taken care of bsns quite awhile ago and served it up quite cold.

Though thats just me, maybe others play a much longer game in their hunt for satisfaction. :P

Am I dreaming?  I actually like this post . 

It doesn't make us froth at mouth so much. It's just more of "We're gonna get ours when it is convenient".

so why wasn't it convenient during Dave War and Grudge War?

hell you could have even jumped in against them during EQ

edit- my god...even PB-NpO ffs. if this enormous grudge so so much that you've carried it practically my whole existence on this world, then there should be no excuses why you could not have carried it out. post-Legion war was Grudge. so many alliances on that side you could have a $5 war chest on the winning side and still wreck nations. You guys sat out during Dave War, so did Polar. You yourselves could have easily attacked them and brought them in or convinced someone else to do that and you attack right after. EQ? you sat out of claiming the Kaskus war kept you too occupied. then you turned around and DoS for NPO before they were attacked...and still didn't join the global war. and even then, you STILL could have attacked Polar

Edited by Lurunin

so why wasn't it convenient during Dave War and Grudge War?

hell you could have even jumped in against them during EQ

edit- my god...even PB-NpO ffs. if this enormous grudge so so much that you've carried it practically my whole existence on this world, then there should be no excuses why you could not have carried it out. post-Legion war was Grudge. so many alliances on that side you could have a $5 war chest on the winning side and still wreck nations. You guys sat out during Dave War, so did Polar. You yourselves could have easily attacked them and brought them in or convinced someone else to do that and you attack right after. EQ? you sat out of claiming the Kaskus war kept you too occupied. then you turned around and DoS for NPO before they were attacked...and still didn't join the global war. and even then, you STILL could have attacked Polar

"this makes sense in not screwing your allies over by joining the opposing coalition, right?"

"this makes sense in not screwing your allies over by joining the opposing coalition, right?"

That argument might be able to be made for EQ and even then that's hard to swallow due to those allies alrdy screwing over the coalition (remember, one person's allies are more important than the coalition as a whole, especially when they do everything in their power to support allies in another coalition rather than those you are fighting alongside)

Again, what about Dave war, Grudge war? I'll give benefit of the doubt for PB-NpO due to bloc obligations at the time. But that's it

That argument might be able to be made for EQ and even then that's hard to swallow due to those allies alrdy screwing over the coalition (remember, one person's allies are more important than the coalition as a whole, especially when they do everything in their power to support allies in another coalition rather than those you are fighting alongside)

Again, what about Dave war, Grudge war? I'll give benefit of the doubt for PB-NpO due to bloc obligations at the time. But that's it

lmao @ NPO screwing over the coalition. They actively tried to get people from bringing in NG. That isn't screwing over a coalition. It's smart. The fact that you don't understand that isn't too astounding, I guess, given your track record.

Grudge (or Dave, can't remember) was directly after NSO just lost a war to Legion (due to shitty allied work) and both of those wars were pretty fucking messy. Not to mention NpO wasn't in Dave war so NSO would have had to go toe-to-toe with them, which isn't very fucking wise. Yet again, you seem to not realize that an alliance needs to look after its needs, allies, and safety as well as its goals. Edited by Neo Uruk

3 AA's*

I won't speak for NG and VE, but we're not stuck in a rut, we just don't buy into Polar's absolution at the hands of others (this 'Grudge War' you whine about not going your way while telling us to shed our diapers) while you continue to blame us for the incident that created all the troubles between our two alliances.

It's been hashed a million times, but you believe what you want to.

And here we have a BiPolar denier.

And here you have someone who can't comprehend what I was referring to despite the fact that I even bolded it for him.

Let me make it easier for you.

Polar has taken responsibility for BiPolar.  That is a fact.  Rayvon's claim that we still blame NSO for what happened is absolutely false.  If he wants to think we still blame NSO behind closed doors, it's his choice.  But the world is moving on, and clearly Rayvon is not.

And here you have someone who can't comprehend what I was referring to despite the fact that I even bolded it for him.

Let me make it easier for you.

Polar has taken responsibility for BiPolar.  That is a fact.  Rayvon's claim that we still blame NSO for what happened is absolutely false.  If he wants to think we still blame NSO behind closed doors, it's his choice.  But the world is moving on, and clearly Rayvon is not.

Polar members and gov continue to find no fault in most of their actions, which would be putting at least some blame on the aggrieved parties for making Polar's actions reasonable or correct to them. I'm not saying this is true for NSO with respect to BiPolar, but it is believable that NpO would give a half-assed or backhanded apology given the track record.