Dos Equis on Ice

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO doesn't like NpO, but they don't want to attack because they are afraid they will get stomped? I mean, I have nothing but respect for NSO, but I don't fully understand all of the bad-boy talk when you have to create a coalition to solve your grudge.

NSO doesn't like NpO, but they don't want to attack because they are afraid they will get stomped? I mean, I have nothing but respect for NSO, but I don't fully understand all of the bad-boy talk when you have to create a coalition to solve your grudge.

The fact that you don't understand why we wouldn't suicide our alliance to achieve a goal and go the smarter route instead, makes me worry about you as an alliance leader. We intend to still have an alliance on the other side of whatever happens, win or lose.

Walk BoS into TORN.

Welp, well it's reasonable to try to get a group of like-minded people together if you so desire, but what is this about exactly? Something 3 years ago? There have been how many world wars since then? 3? 4? Everybody needs a goal to work towards I suppose, but this just seems to be going overboard for lack of something more prevalent, especially considering the Global Warming sigs like it's already wartime? To each his own...

If it's something else then please explain, but the main problem here seems to be with AlmightyGrub, not with Polar gov.

Edit: Typos

Edited by Alex987

The fact that you don't understand why we wouldn't suicide our alliance to achieve a goal and go the smarter route instead, makes me worry about you as an alliance leader. We intend to still have an alliance on the other side of whatever happens, win or lose.

Walk BoS into TORN.

You guys should just shut up and let NG do it all.Sure you wont get the big tough guy look but at least you'll be successful for a change.

Edited by ditchboy00

Walk BoS into TORN.

Zero Infrastructure doesn't equal Zero Alliance.  \m/ didn't have to disband, they could have told ES to shove it. 

NSO seems to be infuriated beyond reason over events of ancient CN history.  Just pick the damned fight (mano e mano,) get throttled and get over it.  The world has moved on, it's high time NSO does at some point as well.

Also, congratulations to all parties.  :v:

Zero Infrastructure doesn't equal Zero Alliance.  \m/ didn't have to disband, they could have told ES to shove it. 

NSO seems to be infuriated beyond reason over events of ancient CN history.  Just pick the damned fight (mano e mano,) get throttled and get over it.  The world has moved on, it's high time NSO does at some point as well.

Also, congratulations to all parties.  :v:

Dude, if NSO went and fought Polaris to finally end this grudge, then what the hell would NSO actually have to live for? I mean this grudge has consumed what, 3.5 years of their existence which is the vast majority of it. (They were around 10 months old when the Bipolar War happened) After 3.5 years, no one has really considered NSO much of anything for NSO to be able to create a coalition to stomp on Polaris. Which is saying something, since for most of that 3.5 years, Polaris only had to sneeze and a coalition jumped at the chance to stomp on Polaris. Kind of shows NSO's spot in CN if they were incapable of being able to build a coalition themselves.

Dude, if NSO went and fought Polaris to finally end this grudge, then what the hell would NSO actually have to live for? I mean this grudge has consumed what, 3.5 years of their existence which is the vast majority of it. (They were around 10 months old when the Bipolar War happened) After 3.5 years, no one has really considered NSO much of anything for NSO to be able to create a coalition to stomp on Polaris. Which is saying something, since for most of that 3.5 years, Polaris only had to sneeze and a coalition jumped at the chance to stomp on Polaris. Kind of shows NSO's spot in CN if they were incapable of being able to build a coalition themselves.

This is funny because it implies that NSO is the only one working towards this end and that the coalition isn't being built.

I know you're former Polar and that MI6 and NSO have this weird grudge going on, but come the fuck on man.

This is funny because it implies that NSO is the only one working towards this end and that the coalition isn't being built.

I know you're former Polar and that MI6 and NSO have this weird grudge going on, but come the fuck on man.

I know a coalition is being built. I am amused that it has taken 3.5 years for NSO to finally accomplish this considering how many other coalitions have been built to stomp on Polaris. I mean, you can just take a cursory glance at the last 3.5 years in CN history and see how many alliances were basically frothing at the mouth to hit Polaris. So, yes, it amuses me (regardless of current or former affiliations) that NSO could not have joined one of those coalitions or easily built one themselves prior to now. 

I know a coalition is being built. I am amused that it has taken 3.5 years for NSO to finally accomplish this considering how many other coalitions have been built to stomp on Polaris. I mean, you can just take a cursory glance at the last 3.5 years in CN history and see how many alliances were basically frothing at the mouth to hit Polaris. So, yes, it amuses me (regardless of current or former affiliations) that NSO could not have joined one of those coalitions or easily built one themselves prior to now.

Polaris was not NSO's greatest priority. To claim so would be false. You know better than what you are spewing.

I suppose MI6 is next then. But - will you guys last long enough before you disband?

Some here are really under the illusion that NSO has been brewing with hate for 3.5 years wanting their revenge on Polar. Not really. They dicked us before, the recently dicked an ally of ours and screwed the coalition by doing so out of their own self-interest. So when Polar gets rolled next, we'll happily join in. Because why the hell not? The Orders need to beat each other the hell up before we truly reconcile imo  B-) .

This thread is full of complete nonsense. We join a bloc and people decide to bring up grudges on us 2-3 years old, how irrelevant can you guys get in this thread? Living with these grudges just show to the world how sad certain individuals are, I mean be happy in your lives for once, we've joined XX!!!   :awesome:   :awesome:   :awesome:

I suppose MI6 is next then. But - will you guys last long enough before you disband?

Butbutbut... How can we live without Gibs?

Some here are really under the illusion that NSO has been brewing with hate for 3.5 years wanting their revenge on Polar. Not really. They dicked us before, the recently dicked an ally of ours and screwed the coalition by doing so out of their own self-interest. So when Polar gets rolled next, we'll happily join in. Because why the hell not? The Orders need to beat each other the hell up before we truly reconcile imo  B-) .

You are taking too many things for granted.

NSO is going to get revenge on NpO because they think Polar dicked over their friends in a coalition they weren't involved in.

Lol. You guys should do yourselves a favour. Shut up,  hop on one of your better's coattail and enjoy the ride.

Polaris was not NSO's greatest priority. To claim so would be false. You know better than what you are spewing.

Sorry if I implied it was. Just the amount of times I hear about this grudge from NSO makes it appear to be more important than it probably is. Plus come on, it was a pretty easy insult to pull out. 

I am down mate. To be honest, I would not mind warring NSO. First go around was a bit too short for me to get a true taste. Plus, hitting some NsO people made it less fun since they weren't really active (cept Kenfolk :D ).

Sorry if I implied it was. Just the amount of times I hear about this grudge from NSO makes it appear to be more important than it probably is. Plus come on, it was a pretty easy insult to pull out.

While easy, you should have known better :P