Dos Equis on Ice

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People shouldn't apologize for playing politics. That's how you get shit done. Polar could have said "sorry you got burned in the end but sacrifices has to be made" which from the sound of some people is vaguely like what was actually said, just what was actually said was more sincere

Polar should next apologize for existing and should disband as they cause roves of individuals to froth at the mouth by their simple mention. They should apologize for stealing all of those nations that could be better used in our micro alliances, and they should apologize for having an econ system that works better than most of those frothing at the mouth over them

Above all, though, they should apologize for joining a bloc to help get back into the political scene. Those dastardly fellows have no idea how much they messed up joining XX and will rue the day for the rest of their existence for deciding to live rather than be reduced to neutral menace status.

As an ally of Polar, I can say that they are a very different alliance than they used to be and place more value to even the "irrelevant" allies than they ever have before. I think if people got to know the new NpO instead of picking fights with them, they'll realize how silly they are being for holding such illogical grudges.

And as an ally of Polar, I am glad to see that they have found a bloc to call home. I was going to hail on the first page but the post never sent due to internet.

Avalanche stands with you, my friends.
o/ Polaris
o/ XX

You do not have to apologize to someone to look them sincerely eye to eye and say "We did what we had to, unfortunately, it turned out to be wrong." The issue that prolongs Polar grudges is their allergy to the word "wrong."

I have no issue with using the word ''wrong''.  I have been wrong on many occasions, I just do not always look at both sides of a story and decide that the other side has a valid point.  Sometimes your perception is different to mine, your bias/goals/prejudice/politics give you a vastly different perspective.

I was rude to threaten Athens, but I was not wrong.  You were bullying someone, I thought you might like some back.  In a massive surprise you didn't like it much, but what really caused you pain was your own allies telling you to pull your heads in.  If Athens and its successors wants to hold a grudge over that then by all means include it in your next DOW.  It is funny because I just noticed that someone who was also threatened in a similar manner at the same time is now a bloc mate.  It seems the thinner the skin the longer the grudge apparently.

If I am wrong, I am happy to admit it, just maybe I don't consider myself wrong.  Also for the record I have never been to your forums so it is very likely that the .gov who came after me could hardly know what was in my mind at the time and therefore would be unable to take any responsibility for it.  Seeing how they have never questioned me regarding it I can only assume they did not consider it important enough.

Hold on tight there Rush, you will get your swing, or did you already and you blew the chance?

TL:DR  I will apologize if I perceive that what I did was wrong, just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

As a former real goon, I would like an apology from Polaris for the UnJust War, otherwise it's clobberin' time.

Good idea!

As a former member of The League, I would like an apology from Polaris for the GW2 and GW3. 

As a former real goon, I would like an apology from Polaris for the UnJust War, otherwise it's clobberin' time.

Good idea!

As a former member of The League, I would like an apology from Polaris for the GW2 and GW3. 

I would like an apology from Polaris because they don't visit often enough.  And also because their dog poops on my lawn often.  Their coffee is too cold.  Their weatherman told me it would be a sunny day but it rained instead.   They continue to exist, spreading their terrible ethics and terror on bob.  And also now because they are in XX and I'm not.   :(

I would like an apology from Polaris because they don't visit often enough.  And also because their dog poops on my lawn often.  Their coffee is too cold.  Their weatherman told me it would be a sunny day but it rained instead.   They continue to exist, spreading their terrible ethics and terror on bob.  And also now because they are in XX and I'm not.   :(

Good idea!

I would like an apology from Polaris because it's thursday.
I would like an apology from Polaris because I recently bought infra and I think that the new babies that this infra brought to my nation were born with the Sun in Cancer and Cancer people are too emotional and demanding and I don't have the time to listen to them complaining all the time.
And I want an apology from Polaris because of the iceberg that crashed the Titanic.

Dear Neo Uruk,

So sorry you had to read those posts son. We did what we had to, unfortunately, it turned out to be wrong. 

Edited by conistonslim

I have no issue with using the word ''wrong''.  I have been wrong on many occasions, I just do not always look at both sides of a story and decide that the other side has a valid point.  Sometimes your perception is different to mine, your bias/goals/prejudice/politics give you a vastly different perspective.

I was rude to threaten Athens, but I was not wrong.  You were bullying someone, I thought you might like some back.  In a massive surprise you didn't like it much, but what really caused you pain was your own allies telling you to pull your heads in.  If Athens and its successors wants to hold a grudge over that then by all means include it in your next DOW.  It is funny because I just noticed that someone who was also threatened in a similar manner at the same time is now a bloc mate.  It seems the thinner the skin the longer the grudge apparently.

If I am wrong, I am happy to admit it, just maybe I don't consider myself wrong.  Also for the record I have never been to your forums so it is very likely that the .gov who came after me could hardly know what was in my mind at the time and therefore would be unable to take any responsibility for it.  Seeing how they have never questioned me regarding it I can only assume they did not consider it important enough.

Hold on tight there Rush, you will get your swing, or did you already and you blew the chance?

TL:DR  I will apologize if I perceive that what I did was wrong, just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

So you don;t mind GATO leaving NAAC to hang? Wow Grub what a gentlemen. Afterall the perceptions must have been different. etc. etc.

As a former \m/2.0 i would like an apology for the sponge hiding under our beds and breathing heavy back then. 

You know it's true what they say about one man's nightmare being another's fantasy.

Edited by Schattenmann