List of Alliance Leaders

bros

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to disable new wars for a little bit to give players time to adjust to the changes. The wars declared immediately after update can be reversed if the defenders so desire.

Sweet, punishing active members of the community so that people who couldn't find a single person in their alliance to come on the OWF once in the last month won't cry. And you wonder why the nation count right now is less than 11,200.

Oh well, I'm sure updating the alliance system to remove ghosting will keep people interested!

Sweet, punishing active members of the community so that people who couldn't find a single person in their alliance to come on the OWF once in the last month won't cry. And you wonder why the nation count right now is less than 11,200.

Oh well, I'm sure updating the alliance system to remove ghosting will keep people interested!

Well it also serves to give me time to correct any issues that pop up and it allows everyone to make sure they were placed in the correct alliance with the correct alliance leader. This was a MAJOR update, I had to manually update the alliance leaders in the database based off of this thread (one by one ... FML) so I want to give it just a little bit of time in order to correct any human error.

Apologies if that seems like I'm punishing active members, but that is truly not the intent.

Grämlins are misspelled Grmlins with latest update.  Not really a bug so posting here.

edit-  Did not see enderland's post.  He's a twit but he is our twit so I should have left it to him.

*twit :a silly annoying person great leader deserving of respect

Edited by masterbake

I'm going to disable new wars for a little bit to give players time to adjust to the changes. The wars declared immediately after update can be reversed if the defenders so desire.

ROFL Can we get an update when the declare war feature is back in place again?

I posted this yesterday and then edited out the post because I decided to proceed even with a number of alliances not checking in.

Thank you to bros and to everyone else who helped organize this thread. Without you, this update would not have happened. Bros I know that it was a lot of work keeping the initial post edited and up-to-date for me, especially given the extra week that I had to spend on this, your efforts are greatly appreciated.