Peace Announcement

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, they jumped in a war they had no part in, after being essentially dragged into losing half their NS over Umbrella's actions.

No shame in stepping out. UCoN is a good alliance with no real fight here.

ya because we obviously forced ucon to jump in with us, makes alot of sense. oh well ucon and mw knows what went down and that's all that really matters.

People always seem to forget that micros don't have the resources to sustain long and costly wars as well as macros can.

Number of nations are limited, as are money available and the ability to spread out damage like macros can.

For them to have lasted this long tbh is a pretty good feat

People crying about this are pathetic.  A small alliance came in by treaty and gave it all they had.  What more would you have them do? 

Who exactly (of any real significance -- let's not just cite some random voice from the peanut gallery) is crying about this?  This sounds more like an attempt to create a storyline that doesn't really exist.

Anyhow, UCoN seem like good people, judging from the late-night drunk chat sessions I've had with a couple of them in #cn-ucr.  One honest bit of advice to them: the hails and compliments from your former adversaries are never genuine.  I'm not saying they are lies; it's just that they are self-serving, just as is any whining you might hear from the side you left on the field.  So the advice, I suppose, is to do your best to ignore the flattery and the criticisms, and focus on reconstruction.  If history is any indicator, you'll be swarmed with slick, smooth-talking diplomats who already have their sights set on locking you in as a soldier in their next conflict.  Set your BS detectors on "high."

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Well no one from Denios or ODN has countered the original statements made by them concerning the role of UCoN. So you can feel holier than them. 

Add to that that the incompetence coalition didn't post any messages of niceness to UCoN that I could see on a quick scroll until MW declared that they did not condone those statements. Draw any conclusion you like. 

Happy hoilering. 

Third, and fifth posts on page 1, 1st, 16th, 17th posts on page 2, Those are the ones that went beyond the simple "congrats on peace/gl rebuilding".

Those numbers don't seem to match...

sorry 4th post, 6th post, 21st post, 36th post, and 37th post. The only one I got wrong was stating 3rd post on page 1 instead of 4th. The others, I guess it depends on what setting you have set (I have only 10 posts per page).

sorry 4th post, 6th post, 21st post, 36th post, and 37th post. The only one I got wrong was stating 3rd post on page 1 instead of 4th. The others, I guess it depends on what setting you have set (I have only 10 posts per page).

I'm still confused. The first nasty post from denios was post 9...

I was cycling in the snow earlier...I think my comprehension ability has gone downhill from the cold. Can you please explain your point clearly in basic language for tired people. 

The first nasty post from denios was post 9...

Actually the opinion was mine, not my alliances. Regardless me and UCoN gov are all settled on the issue. Like I said before I of course appreciate all that UCoN did for our coalition this war despite not having to. My problem was solely about how peace negotiations happened, nothing to do with their war effort. You can all move on now.

Actually the opinion was mine, not my alliances. Regardless me and UCoN gov are all settled on the issue. Like I said before I of course appreciate all that UCoN did for our coalition this war despite not having to. My problem was solely about how peace negotiations happened, nothing to do with their war effort. You can all move on now.

So you dived into an OWF thread to lambast someone who had fought hard for your side before even checking the facts of the case? 

So you dived into an OWF thread to lambast someone who had fought hard for your side before even checking the facts of the case? 

This never happens, don't be silly.

*hugs*  Gloin.    We <3 you and appreciate your opinion.  You did have much more information than anyone else here regarding the talks between MW and UCoN, (besides MW and UCoN themselves) so your opinion is very valid.

MW does not want to tarnish UCoN's peace or their performance in the war as they were top notch fighters. Any disagreements or misunderstandings between allies should be delt with in private and because of this, MW will not discuss the circumstances around UCoN's peace publicly. We will simply state we are happy for our allies, grateful for what they did and we look forward to strengthening our ties in the future.

There, issue resolved.  Now lets get back to celebrating UCoN's peace and rebuilding!

Edited by Empress Kiley

I'm still confused. The first nasty post from denios was post 9...

I was cycling in the snow earlier...I think my comprehension ability has gone downhill from the cold. Can you please explain your point clearly in basic language for tired people. 

Sorry, I went back and reread what you posted and misunderstood what you were saying. I was talking about EQ's side, not DH's side. The posts I highlighted were ones where EQ's side were commenting on how UCoN did in the war.

Try harder, please.

So. 

SO

YOU CAME HERE. 

YOU LAMBASTED AN ALLIANCE. 

A poor, sweet, battered, innocent alliance. 

AND TO MAKE THIS HEINOUS CRIME EVEN WORSE YOU DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ESTABLISH THE FACTS!!!

I do not need to say more. How can we stand for this? What manner of creature of hell are you? 

Have I tried hard enough yet?

Sorry, I went back and reread what you posted and misunderstood what you were saying. I was talking about EQ's side, not DH's side. The posts I highlighted were ones where EQ's side were commenting on how UCoN did in the war.

Things make more sense now then.

Edited by Icewolf

Congratulations on peace to UCoN, NEW and DB4D!! Thank you for fighting with us, UCoN! You have proved very much so that you are a quality alliance with quite the bit of backbone. You've earned peace and best of luck with rebuilding!

As for the rest of EQ posters that probably make up 95% of this thread, attempting to spin that our side is upset with UCoN getting peace early, please keep trying, it's really pathetic to watch.