LoSSes to be had

andyt2k

...is this all you ever have?

Doesn't change the fact that you're still terrible at war, and pretending to be hard because Umbrella and MK are good at war. Stop living off others for a change.

Send some of your top tier at me when I'm at their level and I'll be able to show you how terrible I am at war :D

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is relevant, that even includes you. We respect the capabilities of Umbrella. Respecting your opposition is a good trait to develop for someone planning to run for the office.

Yes, everyone's a special snowflake... We, along with INT, were declared on by 22 alliances. That's not how you earn respect. Thats how you earn a reputation as a pack of clowns. We may lose to that pack of clowns, but we'll make one colorful graveyard on the way down.

Well, I consider initiation of hostile move, that was well coordinated and included a member of govt to be an act of aggression.  You are most welcome to continue to disagree. I see your point of view and respect that, but I do not see it has enough merits for me to agree with it. 

Oh I never expected you to go quietly and I dont expect you to go, we'll all be here when everything is said and done :). 

In my point of view, you're the one spinning outright lies mate. :P

Calling it like it is, its a good fun fight, let us nuke each other to hell, down with the 1% and all that :D

Hostile moves does not necessarily mean declaration of war.  An attack on your alliance is a hostile move.  Aiding a rogue fighting you is a hostile move. 

Attacking a member of your alliance is the equivilent of attacking that aliance, and thus you would be a defender in my view in that case.  However no attacks from Umb were launched against AI until AI declared war on us.  That makes you the agressor.  Which is fine, it just baffles me as to why you think you have to classify yourself as the defender for this conflict when its clear that 1/3 (or thereabouts) of all alliances agree with your actions here.

I believe this with all my little heart :D

I can't be spinning a lie if I believe what I say is truth.

That said, this is going nowhere, so best to just have at it with nukes :D

Yes, everyone's a special snowflake... We, along with INT, were declared on by 22 alliances. That's not how you earn respect. Thats how you earn a reputation as a pack of clowns. We may lose to that pack of clowns, but we'll make one colorful graveyard on the way down.

Wow, lol, were you born yesterday? Your logic makes you and your friends a pack of clowns too. Hope you realize the point I'm making.

At least we'll know who'd be real pack of clowns if you get voted in.

Edited by shahenshah

This clown is having fun. I sincerely hope ODN is having fun as well.

We are. It's nice to be able to talk trash again in a situation that's not ridiculously one-sided in our favour. Beatdowns take all the fun out of it. Might as well get in what I can here because my nation's a joke that's been reduced to threatening micros at this point.

EvU was a direct treaty partner man. Don't think AI is a direct treaty partner of LoSS.... It's an excuse to bandwagon without a treaty. Some alliances fall for that bullshit as evidenced here. Some actually follow their treaties like a decent alliance should. See NG. Never thought I'd see the day I'd think higher of NG than LoSS but hey if it's what LoSS wants I can dig it.

I'm sure LoSS is severely disappointed to not have your approval. Also, if you consider this to be worse than NGs routes to war, then you have very skewed standards.

Hopefully all this GATO shit flinging turns into something productive, like a treaty cancellation. Edited by MitchellBade

So many tears from DH and co. Turn about is fair play, wouldn't you say? It greatly amuses me to see these internet tough guys flocking out to decry the same things they've practiced for years.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Whats funny for me is watching you, denouncing us for doing someting, yet seeing you lot do the same thing now and claim its just.

Also the new definition of who an agressor and defender is in war. 

Nobody, I repeat, nobody, is denouncing that we are in a war.  It just seems that you lot have finally gone off the deep end.  Lets be honest here, mate.  We're not mad.  We're not whining that "the big bad EQ is out to get us, wah".  We're just pointing out the hypocricy and the flat out lies you lot are saying.

Unlike a great many in your coalition, when faced with odds like these, we fight.  We will not hdie in peace for the duration of this war, but rather we will fight it and meet you head on.

How many in your coalition can say the same? 

Not many, considering some in your coalition have faced much less odds than these and hid in peace for the whole fight.

Unlike a great many in your coalition, when faced with odds like these, we fight.  We will not hdie in peace for the duration of this war, but rather we will fight it and meet you head on.

Having never been on the "winning" side of a DH battle, I can honestly say, I have never been in PM.  I was in ZI, but even then I still fought back....there is a certain satisfaction in the ability to continue to send nukes from ZI.

Having never been on the "winning" side of a DH battle, I can honestly say, I have never been in PM.  I was in ZI, but even then I still fought back....there is a certain satisfaction in the ability to continue to send nukes from ZI.

I know what you mean.  Still having several thousand tech and a wrc to just log nukes at your targets, fighting 3 people with more infra then you do, and in some cases more tech.  Still never surrendering, but fighting back each day as you can. 

I did that for 2 months until white peace was had.

Was pretty fun, ask FARK, they remember :D

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Whats funny for me is watching you, denouncing us for doing someting, yet seeing you lot do the same thing now and claim its just.

Also the new definition of who an agressor and defender is in war. 

Nobody, I repeat, nobody, is denouncing that we are in a war.  It just seems that you lot have finally gone off the deep end.  Lets be honest here, mate.  We're not mad.  We're not whining that "the big bad EQ is out to get us, wah".  We're just pointing out the hypocricy and the flat out lies you lot are saying.

How many in your coalition can say the same? 

Not many, considering some in your coalition have faced much less odds than these and hid in peace for the whole fight.

Don't lump me in with anyone. I'm just an everyday member and don't make any decisions, nor do I have anything to do with any of these other alliances. I'm not even in the fight, as I can't even find a target. Just consider me a guy who enjoys seeing DH fall. It's been a long time coming, and you should know that I've been waiting for it for a while now having been around me.

I figured you would accept the fact that you've been outplayed, outmanuevered, and outgunned by those you guys generally decry as stupid. Now, you say you're pointing out hypocrisy, but just by simply pointing it out, you're being a hypocrite as well. Your side employed the same tactics, and brushed off any arguments against them. You can pretend you are happy to be in this position, but with people like Rush popping a blood vessel everytime he posts, it's blatantly clear you're lying.

I'm waiting for you guys to exit peace mode. I see tons and tons of people sitting in peace, so back your claims up before saying you're better than the people you've previously beat down.

Man up and accept that turn about is fair play, and you got outmanuevered. Understand that I have no previous contact with DH and don't let the past blind you. This isn't someone with a grudge from being beatdown, it's someone who has watched your actions and can say you've had this coming.

Don't lump me in with anyone. I'm just an everyday member and don't make any decisions, nor do I have anything to do with any of these other alliances. I'm not even in the fight, as I can't even find a target. Just consider me a guy who enjoys seeing DH fall. It's been a long time coming, and you should know that I've been waiting for it for a while now having been around me.

I figured you would accept the fact that you've been outplayed, outmanuevered, and outgunned by those you guys generally decry as stupid. Now, you say you're pointing out hypocrisy, but just by simply pointing it out, you're being a hypocrite as well. Your side employed the same tactics, and brushed off any arguments against them. You can pretend you are happy to be in this position, but with people like Rush popping a blood vessel everytime he posts, it's blatantly clear you're lying.

I'm waiting for you guys to exit peace mode. I see tons and tons of people sitting in peace, so back your claims up before saying you're better than the people you've previously beat down.

Man up and accept that turn about is fair play, and you got outmanuevered. Understand that I have no previous contact with DH and don't let the past blind you. This isn't someone with a grudge from being beatdown, it's someone who has watched your actions and can say you've had this coming.

Dogpiling on alliances on us is not outplaying us.  Thats like saying a basketball team of 20 outplays a basketball team of 5. 

We haven't been outplayed, people have mad their choices and we have made ours. 

Throwing more alliances on us is not outplaying us, and the fact that you need so many just to take us on speaks of who is capable of outplaying who.

Dogpiling on alliances on us is not outplaying us.  Thats like saying a basketball team of 20 outplays a basketball team of 5. 

Throwing more alliances on us is not outplaying us, and the fact that you need so many just to take us on speaks of who is capable of outplaying who.

I agree that you weren't outplayed. However, you were done in (even if you come out of this war victorious somehow) by your own arrogance. Your coalition in its entirety has long held the attitude of "this world won't last much longer" and an air of superiority over those you've used the aforementioned "strategy" on in the past. You can't turn around and say the superior numbers means nothing. These alliances, most specifically AI and NPO, have worked towards a day where DH weren't the masters of Bob. They've actively pursued connecting the web into them while your group has actively worked to isolate itself from large chunks of the game.

This war could have been entirely avoided had your coalition not been so smug about their "elite" status both here and in private.

Then again, who wants to avoid war? Peace is a lie, after all.

I agree that you weren't outplayed. However, you were done in (even if you come out of this war victorious somehow) by your own arrogance. Your coalition in its entirety has long held the attitude of "this world won't last much longer" and an air of superiority over those you've used the aforementioned "strategy" on in the past. You can't turn around and say the superior numbers means nothing. These alliances, most specifically AI and NPO, have worked towards a day where DH weren't the masters of Bob. They've actively pursued connecting the web into them while your group has actively worked to isolate itself from large chunks of the game.

This war could have been entirely avoided had your coalition not been so smug about their "elite" status both here and in private.

Then again, who wants to avoid war? Peace is a lie, after all.

If only more people on the EG side had your view.

Keep repeating that like you think no one realises that there are more small alliances and more low-end nations on our side. You want basketball but this isnt basketball - 20 alliances versus 5 can easily be outnumbered here, in fact 20:1 against a large alliance can easily actually mean the 20 are outnumbered. EQ has a large number of nations too small to have any direct effect on the conflict, when those are filtered out the sides are pretty even, with the aggressors actually having the advantage at the top ranks. I dont remember ever seeing a war fought here where the sides were so even.

And when was the last time Umbrella fought someone that wasnt dramatically outnumbered before the first shot was fired, btw? Umbrella has fought well, dont get me wrong, but I am having a hard time remembering you facing any really tough wars either. AI nations went into this up-declaring wars that were sure to get them smashed, knowing that would be the price for ultimate victory. So if you must have a basketball analogy,  think of it as 20 midgets against 5 giants, on a court with really tall goals, and no refs. 

Keep repeating that like you think no one realises that there are more small alliances and more low-end nations on our side. You want basketball but this isnt basketball - 20 alliances versus 5 can easily be outnumbered here, in fact 20:1 against a large alliance can easily actually mean the 20 are outnumbered. EQ has a large number of nations too small to have any direct effect on the conflict, when those are filtered out the sides are pretty even, with the aggressors actually having the advantage at the top ranks. I dont remember ever seeing a war fought here where the sides were so even.

And when was the last time Umbrella fought someone that wasnt dramatically outnumbered before the first shot was fired, btw? Umbrella has fought well, dont get me wrong, but I am having a hard time remembering you facing any really tough wars either. AI nations went into this up-declaring wars that were sure to get them smashed, knowing that would be the price for ultimate victory. So if you must have a basketball analogy,  think of it as 20 midgets against 5 giants, on a court with really tall goals, and no refs. 

Who would you define as the agressor?

Cuz it ain't Umbrella.

Aditionally, some of the biggest alliances here are on your side.  IRON has a huge member count, NPO's isn't too bad.  Heck just about every alliance who hit Umbrella has more member count.

Regarding the tiers, you might have a point there.  We'll eventually see who wins, since both sides still have the capacity to drag this on for months and neither side has taken enough of a beating to want to work on achieving a peace just yet.  This war was a long time coming, and both sides need to get it out of their system :D

Edited by Caliph

GWI was pretty similar with NPO dominating the top ranks and the rest of us dominating the mid & lower tiers while declaring up to bring their top guys down into our wheelhouse. This is what wars should be like imo.

The "other side" is totally outnumbered.

They were outplayed, outmanuevered and now they're outgunned. 

The Dogpiling which is no stranger to Bob is a result of failures and been outplayed. 

Nobody really knows what is required to get the job done, but the more the merrier.