The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358746871' post='3081786']
It pulls in any ally of the alliances that attacked umbrella. An attack on one is an attack on all.
[/quote]so then CnG is now at war with NPO? great job at coalition warfaring there, equilibrium.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358746598' post='3081755']
[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1358746386' post='3081726']
Just a curiosity; are you ever going to stop running that stupid TPF-inspired phrase into the ground?
[/quote]
Not so long as we draw breath!
[/quote]

Why must you depress me so, Os.

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358748308' post='3081851']
Wow, Optional Defense Network, you really outdid yourselves with Int. Going into a losing war? You should be proud.
[/quote]
We got so bored, our casualty counts staying perfectly still. What better way to bring them up?

Wow, Optional Defense Network, you really outdid yourselves with Int. Going into a losing war? You should be proud.
[/quote]

Well aren't you just the most precious TTK member ever.

NATO, you guys are aware there's a war right? It was a challenge to find targets with war improvements and a defcon other than 5. I found a defcon 2 guy... don't know what that's about. Thought it was spies initially, but seems unlikely given the NS and I'm the only one fighting him. It's not like we snuck up on you. You've been at war for two days. Many of your buddies were complaining that we we taking too long. Anyways, I just went with it. I assume someone more competent will be coming tomorrow. If not, at least the volume should make it interesting.

[/quote]

Wow random dude, recycling propaganda from 2008... im impressed.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1358749132' post='3081870']

Wow random dude, recycling propaganda from 2008... im impressed.
[/quote]

I'm thinking he came up with it back then, but the war was over before he could post it. He's been saving it all this time in the hope that one day his side might have a chance. Since this is as close as he figures he's gonna get.. BOOM, we just got owned. Big time!

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358746871' post='3081786']

It pulls in any ally of the alliances that attacked umbrella. An attack on one is an attack on all.
[/quote]

6 years ago was fun times. Don't remember the last time someone was scared enough to use such a tactic......long time. Whatever. I don't think anyone over here really cares.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358748579' post='3081858']
Poor ODN, but I love orange juice.
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/16s5yh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

We'll only too happy to spill our juices all up inside NATO. We're rolling bareback on this one.. And they better call. !@#$%*es owe me $20.