The Network Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1358777944' post='3082218']
Like any alliance in Cybernations attacks solo or when the odds are even.

It's ironic watching the same alliances who helped tear down the Hegemony are helping to build it back up.
[/quote]

Like usually the sequel sucked harder than the original.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like any alliance in Cybernations attacks solo or when the odds are even.

It's ironic watching the same alliances who helped tear down the Hegemony are helping to build it back up.
[/quote]

No they are tearing down the worse version it was replaced by. I hope ODN takes its beating with a good attitude and fights well so that in the post war world they can thrive.

[size=4]It's ironic watching the same alliances who helped tear down the Hegemony are helping to build it back up.[/size]
[/quote]

How do you think it feels to see an alliance who at one time stood up to The Initiative and The Continuum at every chance turn into a lapdog of some rehashed version of the Unjust Path?

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1358776710' post='3082207']
In this war it is a little different since ODN's sugardad (MK) needed their b&$&h as a meatshield.
[/quote]

Says the guy from the ultimate meatshield alliance.

Lets spell this out for you. AI, TIO, NPO, IRON and NATO attack Umbrella. MK declares on AI. ODN declares on NATO. How is ODN MK's meatshield ?

I would strongly suggest removing head from anus before it permanently lodges in there

Edited by natas31

[quote name='MadScotII' timestamp='1358778543' post='3082228']
This is the third counter DoW I have read. Did anyone on the other side actually read the original DoW posted by Tronix? Just asking.
[/quote]

So you are saying that even before the war is fought, Tronix is our new overlord? The new hegemony has already begun. In your DoW you can now dictate who the otherside declares war against. You clearly need to learn how wars work and the politics behind them. Hope that answers your question.

[quote name='natas31' timestamp='1358779263' post='3082236']
So you are saying that even before the war is fought, Tronix is our new overlord? The new hegemony has already begun. In your DoW you can now dictate who the otherside declares war against. You clearly need to learn how wars work and the politics behind them. Hope that answers your question.
[/quote]
they simply stated in the original DoW, an attack on one is an attack on all, you didnt just declare war on AI, you declared on NATO, Pacifica and the rest by hitting AI.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1358778368' post='3082226']
How do you think it feels to see an alliance who at one time stood up to The Initiative and The Continuum at every chance turn into a lapdog of some rehashed version of the Unjust Path?
[/quote]

And IRON and NPO helped MK crush the same alliances who are suddenly on their side.

I mean, you can call me old school, but when I saw NPO and IRON fighting on DH/C&G side I knew something was wrong.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358779417' post='3082238']
they simply stated in the original DoW, an attack on one is an attack on all, you didnt just declare war on AI, you declared on NATO, Pacifica and the rest by hitting AI.
[/quote]

Again. So you claim. You can view it any way you like. Truth is in the eye of the beholder. What you can't do is dictate to us who we declare war on. Even e-lawyering won't work in this case, until the MDP is produced, because i could have sworn some of the aggressors used an oA to bandwagon Umbrella.

But thanks for giving us a glimpse of the new world order you wish to create. Sounds a lot like the "old" NPO.

[quote name='natas31' timestamp='1358780072' post='3082250']
Again. So you claim. You can view it any way you like. Truth is in the eye of the beholder. What you can't do is dictate to us who we declare war on. Even e-lawyering won't work in this case, until the MDP is produced, because i could have sworn some of the aggressors used an oA to bandwagon Umbrella.

But thanks for giving us a glimpse of the new world order you wish to create. Sounds a lot like the "old" NPO.
[/quote]
sounds alot like you forgot the war your alliance declared most recently dictating to another alliance who they're allowed to ZI, which I'm pretty sure NPO never cared who anyone else is ZI'ing.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358746871' post='3081786']
It pulls in any ally of the alliances that attacked umbrella. An attack on one is an attack on all.
[/quote]

This is so true, Looks like there are a few alliances out there that will need to make some tough choices.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358780426' post='3082257']
sounds alot like you forgot the war your alliance declared most recently dictating to another alliance who they're allowed to ZI, which I'm pretty sure NPO never cared who anyone else is ZI'ing.
[/quote]

So you agree with me. Good. Step 1 complete.

Also i think the "old" or the "new" NPO would have a problem with some other alliance ZI'ing one of their applicants. Or even better, FAN declares Brehon is sentenced to ZI. You still pretty sure NPO won't care ?

I thought you smarter than that.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358779417' post='3082238']

[/quote]
It is not Anarchy Inc's place to make that decision, rather it is for the presently uninvolved outside allies. Or do you claim the power to unilaterally declare a direct MDoaP with mere proximate allies in the event of war? I'm sure they will all appreciate that.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358780426' post='3082257']
[/quote]

Your a** shouldn't be worn as a hat.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358749452' post='3081884']

6 years ago was fun times. Don't remember the last time someone was scared enough to use such a tactic......long time. Whatever. I don't think anyone over here really cares.
[/quote]

It's as valid a tactic as peacemode in my opinion. Basically nearly every treaty, bloc and agreement within this realm was triggered by the declarations today, if the parties wish to activate them is another matter entirely though.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358749452' post='3081884']
6 years ago was fun times. Don't remember the last time someone was scared enough to use such a tactic......long time. Whatever. I don't think anyone over here really cares.
[/quote]

... You've got to be the biggest idoit I've ever seen. Umbrella made an announcement last war that attacking any of the alliances fighting for Dave was a declaration on Umbrella.

And that was your ally... :facepalm:

Please... Stop posting.

[quote name='natas31' timestamp='1358779263' post='3082236']

[/quote]

Nobody said who you can and can't declare against, they just stated what the consequences would be.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358782051' post='3082283']
Nobody said who you can and can't declare against, they just stated what the consequences would be.
[/quote]

Save it Charles, He can't read. Otherwise he would have already read that in the Equilibrium declaration. Replying to him will only confuse him further.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1358781186' post='3082269']

It is not Anarchy Inc's place to make that decision, rather it is for the presently uninvolved outside allies. Or do you claim the power to unilaterally declare a direct MDoaP with mere proximate allies in the event of war? I'm sure they will all appreciate that.
[/quote]
What makes you think the mere proximate allies aren't looking for a way into this war? You of all people should know best that where there is a will there is a way ;)

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1358781665' post='3082275']
It's as valid a tactic as peacemode in my opinion. Basically nearly every treaty, bloc and agreement within this realm was triggered by the declarations today, if the parties wish to activate them is another matter entirely though.
[/quote]
The phrase "an attack on one is an attack on all" attempts to impute chaining to treaties that are either silent on the matter or explicitly non-chaining. That is an impermissible encroachment on alliance sovereignty and ultimately unenforceable without the express consent of the parties the words attempt to bind.

Which is to say, they are without force anywhere they might actually need to be referenced. Either an alliance wouldn't care about the legalese and join the coalition, so the words are unnecessary, or reject your group and deny the words their intended meaning as a violation of their sovereignty.

They're kind of like those superiority clauses some bloc treaties used to use. They were purely symbolic and any circumstance that called for their invocation meant the party seeking enforcement was already boned.