The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord bagel' timestamp='1358754388' post='3082017']
at least be original if you try to insult someone. try not to post the exact same thing as someone else
[/quote]

I consider it more of an obersavtion acually.

Edited by jraison

Well I can honestly say it was a tie between ODN and GOONS for who I wanted to fight. Congrats ODN, it's your stuff I get to break! And since I didn't get anarchied last night, (or even have an attempt made at a GA) I'm going to go pick 3 defenceless baby oranges and eat their pulp.

Brb.

Edit: I really am going to declare all my offensive wars on ODN, knowing what's coming for Int makes me feel to bad for them to declare :(

Edited by berbers

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358748978' post='3081866']
NATO, you guys are aware there's a war right? It was a challenge to find targets with war improvements and a defcon other than 5. I found a defcon 2 guy... don't know what that's about. Thought it was spies initially, but seems unlikely given the NS and I'm the only one fighting him. It's not like we snuck up on you. You've been at war for two days. Many of your buddies were complaining that we we taking too long. Anyways, I just went with it. I assume someone more competent will be coming tomorrow. If not, at least the volume should make it interesting.
[/quote]
Congrats on selecting easy targets to declare on. I'm sure the ODN war effort is greatly bolstered by your contribution.

Congrats also on having your wish granted regarding someone more competent. We aim to please.

Edited by Sir Humphrey

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1358754567' post='3082020']
Our true lord dugon has returned; and with his guiding light shining forth we ride to war.

Oh and salsa, ODN is one of the most successful alliances in the history of this game. You cannot say the same for TTK...
[/quote]

Would love to see you explain that statement.

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1358754567' post='3082020']

Oh and salsa, ODN used to be one of the most successful alliances in the history of this game, until they attacked NATO and got turned into a crater. You cannot say the same for TTK...
[/quote]

Fixed that for you :D

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358750650' post='3081931']
I had a few micros then where I payed 0 attention to your coward alliance. But one day, I will make a real zinger, and be sure to message you my post. I will be very proud that day.
[/quote]

I was in Valhalla during the "Optional" era, so.. I spent most of my time mocking this alliance when it was still cool to do so. You missed the boat and you're not looking so cool in your dinghy.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1358763338' post='3082087']

Congrats on selecting easy targets to declare on. I'm sure the ODN war effort is greatly bolstered by your contribution.

Congrats also on having your wish granted regarding someone more competent. We aim to please.
[/quote]

Nothing says competent like nuclear capable in the 15K range... I do appreciate the irony of your first statement though. Do your econ programs involve selling infra to buy nukes?

[quote name='Tiggah' timestamp='1358772542' post='3082155']

I was in Valhalla during the "Optional" era, so.. I spent most of my time mocking this alliance when it was still cool to do so. You missed the boat and you're not looking so cool in your dinghy.
[/quote]

Interesting what a coincidence, you joined ODN and the "Optional era" ended...

ODN never was so optional than last years. Same for internoptional.

In this war it is a little different since ODN's sugardad (MK) needed their b&$&h as a meatshield.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1358776710' post='3082207']
In this war it is a little different since ODN's sugardad (MK) needed their b&$&h as a meatshield.
[/quote]

Like any alliance in Cybernations attacks solo or when the odds are even.

It's ironic watching the same alliances who helped tear down the Hegemony are helping to build it back up.