The Network Hungers

OsRavan

I'm quite confident in my knowledge of the inner workings of ODN http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101050

You have managed to demonstrate over an extended period now that you have a lot of information about ODN - and who doesn't? we're very transparent - and almost no understanding whatsoever. It's what makes you such a consistently cute critic.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read your link that you posted, you continue to do an amazing job of collecting intel, and a mediocre job of twisting it to fit your propaganda, but still provide a horrible misrepresentation of the information that you gather, scrapping together only bits and pieces in your attempt to skew the information to suit what you wish to say. 

The next question though would be, has what appears to be many hours of putting that all together made your situation any easier?

Maybe one of these days your upper tier will realize they're at war and actually do something useful.

Maybe it's because most of our upper tier has already been nuked free of their infra? We started with 30 over 100k, we now have 12 (Excluding shadow and zarks, who slipped in to restock)

I guess that didn't occur too you...