Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1358568245' post='3079517']
So what can you realistically do to an alliance who's average war chest is over 5 billion?

Wait until you knock down those Umbrella nations with 10k+ tech to the 60k range.
[/quote]
Sweet. 5 bil average? See you in 6-8 months.

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1358568281' post='3079520']
Over your dead body.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I have made great sacrifices in the past to free the world from Pacifican oppression. I will gladly make greater sacrifices to slay the beast once and for all.[/color]

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1358567712' post='3079503']
I wish I had a fancy graphic, or was good at graphics, but here it goes.

--

Would some poor graphics shlock, take a screen shot of the first blown stagger on commander thrawn, and make a master piece, I obviously need help.
[/quote]

I'd say your work matches your style of propaganda; no reason to [i]improve [/i]it any.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358568139' post='3079513']
While it is true I have only been around since late 08' I fully understand what has happened in that time. GOONS has gotten away with extortion and many other crimes, it's time to collect that debt.
[/quote]
I sincerely doubt that.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358568538' post='3079528']
I sincerely doubt that.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]Despite your best efforts, over the course of three years GOONS was never able to come close to committing the atrocities that Pacfica performed on a monthly basis.[/color]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358568538' post='3079528']
I sincerely doubt that.
[/quote]

You doubt the world's ability to collect on the debt you owe us? You owe many people a debt, you owe Kaskus a debt, you owe NPL a debt, you owe NPO a debt. It seems the time for the world to collect has come.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1358553836' post='3078865']
Finally you showed some balls.
[/quote]
I often wonder what changed you. Simply going to top and drinking the kool-aid. I recall a time when many of us were good friends.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358555342' post='3078975']
The lot of you had better get ready for some serious pain.
[/quote]
Thats all you have Crymson. The pain was watching top try and back door Valhalla for how long and seeing a great ally get hurt in the process. Hell its even been confirmed my johnny apocolypse back in this thread. As you continually called us liars and fear mongers. There is no pain that you can bring to us I await you on the field of battle.
[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358555708' post='3079000']
You call that a blitz?
[/quote]
Considering 35 nations were anarchied and most of us up declared seems like a pretty good run. While I know the anarchy stat is irrelevant it still shows that the plan went well.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358555738' post='3079004']
The true power lies not in AI's nation strength but in the quality of their posting.
[/quote]
sick burn bro the quality comming from you is superb.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1358563583' post='3079410']
The impressive thing is that Umbrella has only used 2 offensive slots by my last count.

So 11 anarchies on people who down-declared.
[/quote]
Thrawn your better than this. I believe if you look at many of our declarations they are declared up not down.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358567444' post='3079490']
[color=#0000ff]I must admit, your ability to congratulate yourself on shaping world events you have had absolutely no part in continues to astound me. Someday, I too aspire to reach your level of self-delusion.[/color]
[/quote]
Why on earth would you ever want to take a step back in life RV, your way beyond him man be proud dont short change yourself.

Heres to some fun and fighting along side some good peeps and fighting against an opponent that with PC and Kronos made my nation a crater many moons ago.

Lets have some fun boys and leave it all on the table.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1358568262' post='3079518']
Havent you been around long enough to know how it work?. You dont declare with just enough for the target, you declare with enough to make those who might be tempted to meddle think twice about it. On top of that of course Umbrella being so TOP-heavy it wouldnt be surprising if several alliances need to combine their high end to get them, even if on paper that means dragging in tons of smaller nations that cant actually get any of the action. And at this stage that is exactly what has happened, several alliances pooled their upper ranks to hit, and their lower ranks are just sitting there with nothing to do.
[/quote]

Oh I have a feeling the smaller nations of these alliance will have something to do very soon. Going to be glorious!

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358568918' post='3079534']
You doubt the world's ability to collect on the debt you owe us? You owe many people a debt, you owe Kaskus a debt, you owe NPL a debt, you owe NPO a debt. It seems the time for the world to collect has come.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You're right. Pacifica has never done anyone any wrong. I should focus instead my efforts on GOONS. Sardonic owes me lunch money.[/color]

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1358567712' post='3079503']
I wish I had a fancy graphic, or was good at graphics, but here it goes.

[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/PaintSkillz_zps19ce5fbe.jpg[/img]

Would some poor graphics shlock, take a screen shot of the first blown stagger on commander thrawn, and make a master piece, I obviously need help.
[/quote]
Any point that you're trying to make is completely invalidated by the fact that you use Internet Explorer.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358569032' post='3079537']
[color=#0000ff]You're right. Pacifica has never done anyone any wrong. I should focus instead my efforts on GOONS. Sardonic owes me lunch money.[/color]
[/quote]

I have never pretended that we did nothing wrong. We payed for our crimes, we payed for them with our blood, sweat, and tears.

[/quote]

I hope you never change, RV.

[/quote]
This war's not about us buddy, and even if it were, we would never pay a dime or a calculator.

[color=#0000ff]I should focus instead my efforts on GOONS. Sardonic owes me lunch money.[/color]
[/quote]
This however might be true.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358569299' post='3079543']
This war's not about us buddy, and even if it were, we would never pay a dime or a calculator.
[/quote]

This war, declared on your MDoaP partner, is not about you and your friends? Perhaps you need to get some reading glasses Sardonic.

[/quote]

Pray tell, what does GOONS owe these people?

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1358569034' post='3079538']
Any point that you're trying to make is completely invalidated by the fact that you use Internet Explorer.
[/quote]

Oh and I drink cheap beer, have sex with dirty prostitutes, and frequent the library.

now me and my web browswer will prepare to pummel someones nation, thank you very much.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358569361' post='3079544']
This war, declared on your MDoaP partner, is not about you and your friends? Perhaps you need to get some reading glasses Sardonic.
[/quote]Officially you've declared war over the pretenses of Umbrella violating AI's sovereignty... of course, nobody would deny you and yours have had other irons stewing in the fire for months. But if you're trying to be factually correct, at least where this topic is concerned, then you can't tell Sardonic it's about him... because it isn't.