Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358561735' post='3079355']
Wait, so INT are cowards for [b]not [/b]chaining in with TPF on the winning side and leaving our other allies to burn?

...well now I am [i]thoroughly [/i]confused.
[/quote]

Yes, you cowards you! It's easy to burn with the losing side, it takes a real ally to jump to the winning side and take months of OWF taunting.

Shame on you INT, shame!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358559617' post='3079279']
Good call. It would explain the terrible posting.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV Let's be honest, he doesn't know much of anything. VVVVVVVVVVV
[/quote]

And what do you know Sardonic? Not much...

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358561683' post='3079352']
We have no plans to get involved. All of our members have been told this. We also have the right, within our alliance, to speak our mind if we are neutral so that is what i did. We aren't even prepping for war right now and if we where attacked we aren't ready.
[/quote]I am sure DT is just loving this comment.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1358559350' post='3079256']
How adorable. I believe we will use our multi-billion warchests to make some poor nations bleed since we won't have any trouble finding targets in this war, unlike the one all you IRON people keep referring to...
[/quote]
I know Top has a CnG stile hold in them. Not even Umbrella does thoue. So after evryone has left you on the battle field what will you do treaty wise? After you do the last mohth of CnG?

[quote name='Zacharias' timestamp='1358561525' post='3079344']
Took long enough
[/quote]

Ai formed a sanctioned alliance, built a foreign policy and declared war against one of the most feared alliances on Bob at the head of a large coalition in its first 6 months. Sorry for the delay. Umbrella have "been waiting for years for a war"

Ai, 195 days old today

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1358558397' post='3079186']
Whatever man.

I will say one thing tho', ending old friendships, burning your bridges through what you say and do is pretty $%&@ed up, whether it's here or elsewhere.
[/quote]

He's doing it on a rather large scale lately.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='AntyCrist' timestamp='1358562103' post='3079372']
I know Top has a CnG stile hold in them. Not even Umbrella does thoue. So after evryone has left you on the battle field what will you do treaty wise? After you do the last mohth of CnG?
[/quote]

You really aren't making any sense here.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358561683' post='3079352']
We have no plans to get involved. All of our members have been told this. We also have the right, within our alliance, to speak our mind if we are neutral so that is what i did. We aren't even prepping for war right now [size=3][b]and if we where attacked we aren't ready.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

thanks for the information

Edited by infinite desire

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358561556' post='3079345']
Great War 2 was 6 days. Airme is still here :<
[/quote]

Lol I meant great wars as in large wars, not as in [i]the[/i] great wars :P

[quote name='AntyCrist' timestamp='1358562103' post='3079372']
[/quote]

Sorry bro, but I honestly have no idea what you're saying here...

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1358558893' post='3079225']
Right, right. Half the fun in this is going to be the river of doo doo flowing from your mouths as you scramble to throw some withering barbs before slipping into the wood-chipper. When you guys amassed 2/3 of the web together to fight this and that gnat for the past 3 years it was masterful politics and coalition-building. Not Ai, though, noooo, they've arranged a sinker because they're incompetent cowards.
Do you guys want wreaths, or should I send cash to charities in your memory?
[/quote]

When can we expect you to join the war? Will you wuss out for a third consecutive time out of fear that you'll lose half of your alliance like you did in DH-NPO? Until you [i]finally[/i] put your alliance (or, at the very least, your nation) where your mouth is, all that you say will continue to be empty platitudes.

Of course, we all know regardless that everything you do follows your compulsive need for attention.

Edited by Crymson

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113304&st=100#entry3037170"]http://forums.cybern...00#entry3037170[/url]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113304&st=80#entry3036941

Famous last words right there.

Edited by Charles Stuart