Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1358559759' post='3079295']
This is your coalition, AI. This is how they think. These are the members they accept.

Nice friends.
[/quote]Plus the Dark Templar, currently a neutral alliance, has no part in this coalition and have no plans to be involved. I just have my personal opinion that Anarchy INC can't lose.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1358559759' post='3079295']
This is your coalition, AI. This is how they think. These are the members they accept.

Nice friends.
[/quote]

C'mon, NationRuler. You're smarter than that. Tom Riddle is a loose cannon, and we enjoyed his rants as Winner quite a lot. Haven't you noticed that people from both sides are discounting him?

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1358556544' post='3079063']
Too bad you can't have IRON and her allies do your heavy lifting this time, TOP may actually have to fight and earn any rewards. Oh whatever shall you do?
[/quote]

We've already had this discussion on IRC, but I'll restate that I'm not sure in which universe warfare in the sub-25K range qualifies as heavy lifting. Certainly it's not this universe.

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1358553612' post='3078819']
[center]On Christmas Day, an Umbrella nation, Masterof9Puppets (Mo9P), decided to stain the good name of Kronos by going rogue under that AA, and declaring an unwarranted [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114492"]war[/url] on Ai.[/center]
[/quote]

Decided to taint the good name of Kronos? Mate, I'm not sure you quite know Kronos all too well then. Having been high government of Kronos for 95% of their existence, I can [i]assure[/i] that my actions have mimicked the entire purpose of Kronos. I went rogue, had my slots filled twice (this is the typical of 3/4 of Kronos) and even managed to start a global war. Kronos would be, and is.

On a tangent, I've now had multiple messages from members of the signatories of this post, asking me to join cooardination channels and sharing spy info on the Umbrella nations that declared on me. Heh. [img]http://cloud.ikilledtheinter.net/MHKu/hahaha%20copy.jpg[/img]

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358561163' post='3079333']
Plus the Dark Templar, currently a neutral alliance, has no part in this coalition and have no plans to be involved. I just have my personal opinion that Anarchy INC can't lose.
[/quote]

You do DT a great disservice by posting this nonsense.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1358558979' post='3079231']

Because this is merely the opening shot in the war. I would suggest you go to the CN wiki and look at the entries for some of the past great wars to get a better idea about how great wars work in this game.
[/quote]

Great War 2 was 6 days. Airme is still here :<

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358561386' post='3079340']
We've already had this discussion on IRC, but I'll restate that I'm not sure in which universe warfare in the sub-25K range qualifies as heavy lifting. Certainly it's not this universe.
[/quote]

Perhaps we'll both get knocked down into that range so the concept can be personally demonstrated. In an alternate universe where you actually have the guts to take that kind of damage, at least.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1358556928' post='3079088']
Your bio says you've been here since September 2007, but this post leads me to believe September 2012 is probably more accurate.
[/quote]

Levistus's response to comments like these was to accuse MK of fellating TOP to make us feel better about some nonsense regarding DR, so these posts have clearly hit the mark. Well done.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1358561482' post='3079343']
You do DT a great disservice by posting this nonsense.
[/quote]We have no plans to get involved. All of our members have been told this. We also have the right, within our alliance, to speak our mind if we are neutral so that is what i did. We aren't even prepping for war right now and if we where attacked we aren't ready.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358561556' post='3079345']
Great War 2 was 6 days. Airme is still here :<
[/quote]

Hey now. But yeah...Great Wars were not that long. All the wars since the end of GW3 have been longer than all the GW's combined.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358561735' post='3079355']
Wait, so INT are cowards for [b]not [/b]chaining in with TPF on the winning side and leaving our other allies to burn?

...well now I am [i]thoroughly [/i]confused.
[/quote]

Never try to make sense of their logic my friend, I am still convinced it's some war tactic to make us insane before even firing a shot.

[quote name='Tom Riddle' timestamp='1358561163' post='3079333']
Plus the Dark Templar, currently a neutral alliance, has no part in this coalition and have no plans to be involved. I just have my personal opinion that Anarchy INC can't lose.
[/quote]

Your posts were actually quite hilarious before, but now I think that you should just stop.

Especially the part where you seem to think that you speak for your alliance.

Edited by Piejonk

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358557355' post='3079120']

Can't wait to see Deinos on the battlefield... Who will you pick?
[/quote]Fark please... :lol:

/GL friends! Aquahog enggage!!